[MAG] The Tribune: Vol.2, Issue 9, Week 12

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Lucifa, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

[​IMG]
    The RSTL Tribune: Volume 2, Issue 9, Week 12

Table of Contents

I. Introduction
    II. Mod Balls
    Looking Back At Last Week
    III. Weekly Highlights
    IV. Lucifa’s Loose Cypher
    V. Lucifa Breaks It Down For You
    VI. Q’s Top 3 Competitors
    Looking On To This Week
    VII. The Official Rankings
    VIII. Q’s Predictions
    Lets Have Some Fun
    IX. Interview With An Iron Man
    X. Honey Of The Week
    XI. Interview With A Brand New Champ
    XII. Outroduction

_____​

I. Introduction

Welcome to another edition of The Tribune with me, Lucifa, at the helm as editor. I’ve put some real effort today in to creating the mag and appreciate the time from Q, Got Life? and nom de plume who have helped this week.

Now a word from Q:

All in all, last week was a bit of a disappointment. Though most of you came through in the clutch, I find it highlyl ironic that following a discussion heavily geared towards not allowing extensions, the entire fucking league opts for one, thus leaving many last minute votes and a pretty dope DK v. Meta match with only 2 votes. Some pretty well put together verses in the end by most that showed, but I really hope we pick this up in the future. My ideal league reflects fewer no shows and more votes per person. I would also prefer the votes be more evenly spread about. I understand that if there is a dope battle in which you have an opinion, you may want to express it. But aside from the champ and contender matches, if there is a match with 5 plus votes on it all in the same direction, please vote for other battles that are either close in votes or few. Otherwise, a knockout rule of some sort may be in effect for seasons to come, or a maximum of votes for per each battle in which they will be closed and voters will be forced to vote in other directions.

Aside from this, the week wasn't all that bad. Moderation was smooth as was competition. A lot of questions surrounding this playoff series in which I thought I had stated that I would update the league shortly. Everything will be sorted out and publicized in due time. I also plan to update the archives this coming week being that I am on a very brief break from school.

Overall, I am impressed with where the league is going and I am ecstatic that Jook is back to join us. Hopefully he will adjust accordingly to the new rules and whatnot and get right back into the swing of things come playoff time. The theme will be revealed much like last season's closer to the actual tournament. As you may or may not recall, the structure of the playoffs has already been amended.

I believe that this is for the better of the league, and correlating with this will be the order in which rankings are determined. Two possible scenarios are obviously points that will carry over from season to season and points based on each respective season. The two will be weighed appropriately and the determined by which promotes the better for the league. As of now, no one is safe. What I mean is that, until the decision is made, those who are hugging tightly to last season's points may be rudely awakened. I mean no harm by my words, but I just don't want you all to feel secure in your position just yet. Once a system is determined, it will be announced accordingly, accompanied by a thorough explanation. Hopefully, this will all be sorted out sooner than later.

At this time, we would like to extend a warm invitation to those who disagree with the way our magazines are written, or to those who may disagree with our views or the way we express opinions, or simply to those whom may just want to help out and have a sincere concern for the future of this league. Please feel free to email us: usadesigns1@gmail.com (Quriosity) or lokoproductions@hotmail.co.uk (Lucifa). Alternatively contact us via instant message on AIM: joekraq (Quriosity) or lokoveli (Lucifa). We are always open to suggestions and help from those who are truly interested.
    test
  2. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

II. Mod Balls

[​IMG]

Edition 3 of Mod Balls:

I’ve spoken about voting and RSTL etiquette in the last 2 editions of Mod Balls, all of which has been speaking about the rules of this league and how you, as competitors, should take heed of them. The rules are there for a reason and some are being reviewed to further enhance the fluidity of how things work.
    This leads me to my topic for this edition of Mod Balls.​

Your Input

The league is run by the mods for you to come and compete in a fair and just environment. We’re not going to cater to individual needs or wants, but I feel, even with the sudden return of Jook, we can take any ideas or majority consensus into consideration.
    If you have an idea, share it. Don’t be afraid of getting shot down. I’m a moderator and I have to accept that not all of my ideas will go down well with anyone, never mind a majority.
    Your input comes in many forms and can concern anything. You could give input to the league via magazine segments, or dropping any suggestions in to a sticky thread or through IM/PM or email. There are certainly no promises made that any input will be used, but it would definitely be discussed and looked at by us.
    We appreciate everyone that enters the RSTL that show and vote. That is indeed, input enough on the main. However, the league is here for you, and as such we do try to keep as many people as possible happy. We can’t keep you happy and content with the league if we don’t know how well some rules or certain aspects of the league are working for you.
    We compete and thus get a fair idea of how well and smoothly things work, but we are only human and can slip up sometimes. Your input is valuable on that front too, as we sometimes need kicking in to check ourselves. I’ve made an effort to try and make my modship work for the benefit of the RSTL, by putting across my concerns and thoughts of being a competitor mixed with being a mod. Such as the extension = vote deduction idea that was suggested, along with the simple yet somehow controversial rule of labelling voting links.
    We’re here to help you. That’s not to say that we and the league don’t need your help in return. So if you enjoy competing in the RSTL and want it to survive, then offer your time and/or support by adding your input. This should start at no less than showing for your battles, and voting on at least the required amount of battles.​

Lucifa
    Aim – Lokoveli
    test
  3. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

III. Weekly Highlights

Match of the Week
    Infinite Truth vs nom de plume.

Best Verse
    nom de plume.

Worst Verse
    Linxz

Best Flow
    Eye-Rime

Best Story
    Cereal_Killer

Best Imagery
    Lucifa

Best Overall Mechanics
    Infinite Truth

Best Story Progression
    Lucifa

Best Voter
    Quriosity and nom de plume.

Biggest Surprise
    nom de plume taking down Infinite Truth in his first attempt at a title.

Biggest Upset
    The lack of activity in the league.
    test
  4. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

IV. Lucifa’s Loose Cypher

[​IMG]

Loose Cypher: A Few Words

What a shitty week we had in terms of no-shows and a low turn out for the voting. 9 votes on the Championship with only 6 battles open to voting (1 of which bordering on a no-show). Got Life? would have you believe this is somehow ‘my’ fault, like I have the power to force people in to action. With that said, we did however see a few nice verses, although the low turn out means the Top 5 I can select from is rather limited. I can only plead that people who sign in to the league will do so with the full intention of showing and voting, then actually doing so. There are cats like King Grimet who we know will sign in just to fuck up things by intentionally no showing, and we can’t account for idiots like that. We do what we can with sign-in suspensions, but we have to give a spot to those that sign in legitimately and then just hope they show.
    I’d like to now lift the mood of this section by congratulating the new RSTL champion: nom de plume a.k.a. Alias2. In a very close fought battle against Infinite Truth, he came out as the winner by 5-4 in votes. Good luck on defending that title against Q.
    So now, here is My Top 5:

Lucifa's Verse Of The Week

nom de plume.
    He did it, he made my top spot. He’s in the league for this accolade, it was just a small bonus that he won the title with this verse, and he took the title from a big name in the RSTL, taking the win by 1 vote. Regardless of whether he won or lost, I still feel this verse is worthy of VOTW. Some exquisite wording told a strong story that was interesting to read, coupled with a poetic feel that only lacked in the flow. Nice verse and well done on the title.

Lucifa's Runner-Up Verse

Infinite Truth
    From the same match as my VOTW, Infinite Truth could feel slightly hard done by to have lost, given the quality of his own verse. In my feedback I commented about feeling “short changed”, and although I stand by that, there was still so much to like about the verse. From the wording, structure, flow and a good emotional connection to the main character, also had a nice little lift on the end with the final 2 lines that left a smile on the face.

Completing The Top 5 (in no particular order)

Got Life?
    Got No-Showed? Yes. Which was a shame really as this was one of Eugene’s better verses of late. Came with a verse that was capable of beating the better writers of the league and I fully expect it would have beaten Smoke’s (had he shown) by a clear margin, if not a TKO. Mechanically it was fine and the content itself made for a good read.

MetaSin
    I don’t know how I missed this battle when I came to do my mass voting, but I did miss it and apologies for that to Met and DK. The battle only got 2 votes which was a crying shame as both verses had an enjoyment factor to them. However, there was a winner for me, and that winner was Meta who also makes my list for his efforts. A nice metaphor riddled piece that flowed ok and had most boxes ticked, but for me the strength came from the content which made for an interesting read.

Cereal_Killer
    Don’t take the ‘5th’ spot here as a sign of ranking, as these aren’t done in order. Especially as this verse would have stood every chance of beating both MetaSin and Got Life? if pitted against each other. This was a very creative verse using a topic I didn’t think anyone would use. The execution was of a high quality with some cool wording that kept within the context of the piece and gelled it all together beautifully.
    test
  5. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

V. Lucifa Breaks It Down

CHAMPIONSHIP: Infinite Truth v nom de plume.
    What a match up this turned out to be. Two talented writers went head to head with poetic flair and finesse in their wording. The result was a battle that gets plenty of mention for both competitors throughout this mag as it was one of quality, thus deserving the credit it gets. Great showing fellas.
    nom de plume wins 5-4

CONTENDERSHIP: Eye-Rime v DaAlmightyDolla
    A let down of almost epic proportions when you think that the winner will go up against the Champ the following week. It wasn’t a weak battle, don’t get me wrong, but for what we have to expect from them both, this was a let down. Eye covered reliable ground with his story but showed a real flair with his mechanics, whereas DaD gave a sub-par verse with rather uninteresting content.
    Eye-Rime wins 9-(-4)

Got Life? v Smoke Trail
    Well, this was a shame of a thread with Smoke Trail not showing up after asking for an extension, and wasting the best verse Got Life? has written in recent weeks. That’s Sod’s law I guess. I think Got Life? would have still progressed to the Contenders match if Smoke had showed though, based on experience of both writers and given Got Life?’s verse in the thread.
    Got Life? wins via no-show

DeadKing v MetaSin
    This battle somehow managed to slip right under the radar, which was a damn shame because it was a good battle in all fairness. I don’t know how I missed it and I apologise for doing so. A close call thing but the winner was declared by the 2 votes it got (yes, 2!) and it was the correct verdict IMO. Both had good enjoyable reads but Meta definitely tipped the scales with a slightly more polished piece.
    MetaSin wins 2-0

Cereal_Killer v Soul Influence
    This was a decent match up where Cereal upped his game and produced the best verse I’ve read from him, and did so with a completely random topic I never figured would be used. Soul definitely showed prowess in his verse but lacked somewhat in provided a more engaging read.
    Cereal_Killer wins 7-(-4)

Lucifa v 3-Planes
    Technically this was a no-show win for me, which was a bit of a shame as I would have preferred to take this against a true verse. That said, I’ll take the win and maybe consider myself lucky 3-Planes didn’t go to town as his verse was looking good from the intro. I told a tale of an imaginary friend coaxing a little one into killing her parents, and thank people for the feedback it received.
    Lucifa wins 5-0

life_support v Condescending
    Double No-Show

Apogee v Linxz
    This was a poor battle in comparison to the other matches that went down, with Linxz almost becoming the next Dougie G or RICO. Apogee didn’t really need to do an awful lot to secure the win here and actually, really didn’t do a lot. Two rather bland verses with one being worse than the other.
    Apogee wins 5-(-4)

Chapter II v SpeedyCalhoun
    Double No-Show

RICO v Solaris
    Can’t really comment too much on this as RICO only posted a few lines of a verse and Solaris decided to give his battle a miss. Can’t say I found much interest in what was posted but maybe a complete verse may have improved upon the intro.
    RICO wins via no-show
    test
  6. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

VI. Q’s Top 3 Competitors

[3] Basic|s|kill ][ On a roll in recent weeks, the newcomer has proven his worth and the right to be seen as a cowardly alias. I have yet to thoroughly read one of his works, aside from the obvious win against an ABC abomination, however I have heard good things. Landing in a loose cypher and receiving numerous props, I look for him to buckle down and give Infinite Truth a good run for his money. A possible upset? Maybe, but I highly doubt it. I don't necessarily look for him to win here, but only to show that he is not a pushover and that he can rumble with the best. Hopefully, he is not an alias and will continue to compete after his almost inevitable defeat, but if so then good writtens.

[2] MetaSin ][ A dope writer and a consistent competitor. His verses are somewhat hit or miss but obviously more hit than the latter. Facing off with the well known Iron Man who has been on a slow descent recently, he looks to gain an impressive win under his belt here pulling off what some may believe to be the most possible upset of the week. More than capable of scrapping with the mechanical and flow crippled Got Life?, but experience will play a major role here. Although I predict GL? to come out on top, simply due to knowing what it takes to win, I also smell a hint of defeat in his favor. GL? has many haters and has been uninspired, or seemingly rather, in the recent weeks, and if he fails to please the crowd here, Meta will sweep away with a slight margin in votes mainly based upon his ability to connect with the reader and more relatable story. Good luck to both and I look forward to voting on this one.

[1] Nom De Plume ][ For obvious reasons, however I also feel strongly that his writing is increasingly entertaining not only to me, but to the RSTL community as well. What seemed to be a rocky start with numerous no shows and uninspired verses has led to a title and what looks to be a succesful defense. He will need to bring his A game to the table once again, I feel that he is fully aware and because of this, he has landed the number one position. Nom will write his heart out in one of the best matches of the season, and deliver an original, innovative, and thorought plot with a smooth catchy flow to follow. He has proven his worth and is of the elite within this league. All of this and more are reasons why I chose to pick him up beforehand, inducting him as a member of the Text Masters of the Universe. Hopefully he will represent well and not disappoint. Good luck to you fellow familia, and may the best writer win!
    test
  7. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

VII. Official Rankings

----- The Official RSTL Rankings -----
    WEEK THIRTEEN

------------------------------

CHAMPIONSHIP:
    1. nom de plume. 5-2 (NEW CHAMP!)
    2. Eye-Rime 4-0

CONTENDERSHIP:
    3. Got Life? 18-7
    4. MetaSin 8-2

5. Cereal_Killer 5-2
    6. Lucifa 20-6

7. ApoGee 7-6
    8. RICO 4-8

9. Basic|s|kill 2-0
    10. Infinite Truth 5-1

11. DaAlmightyDolla 10-7
    12. DeadKing 4-1

13. Soul Influence 1-1
    14. 3-Planes 3-2

15. Linxz 0-4
    16. Mound10 0-0

17. Disparate 0-0
    18. Solaris 0-0​
    test
  8. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

VIII. Q’s Predictions

1. nom de plume. 5-2
    2. Eye-Rime 4-0

Even

Dope match up. Definitely two seasoned writers. Alias2 has really stepped his game up as of late. Not necessarily in writing, but in showing, thus sharing with his audience a more consistent display of talent. Eye-Rime has been worn out and tired as of late, producing great mechanical portraits and yet failing to connect with his audience in content. Assuming both show, and realizing that Eye-Rime's last day of school is Monday, I expect this to be a very heated match. I won't predict the winner however, being that I am, indeed, Eye-Rime, and therefore am I only writing this much for fun/filler. But I will say that I am a fan of Alias2's style and that I respect him as a writer. Good luck homie.

3. Got Life? 18-7
    4. MetaSin 8-2

GL? -2

Got Life? is definitely the most consistent of the two, however MetaSin has proven that his talent is no glitch. This looks to be a great contender match up, with the Iron Man clearly owning the edge. In a bit of a slump as of late, compared to going numerous weeks without a vote cast against him in the beginning of the season, Got Life? looks to stay on track here and go at it once again next week for the title. I predict a GL? win by at least a vote in a near upset, but with Meta not bringing quite enough to the table.

5. Cereal_Killer 5-2
    6. Lucifa 20-6

Lucifa -2

I'm not quite sure who has the edge here, but I assume most would put their money on the newly improved Lucy. He's been on a rampage as of late and is just now actually adjusting to his new form of display. If he brings a hint of creativity, I think he'll pull it out here as CK is definitely not a fan favorite, pitted against mostly easy writers lately, but he is nearly equally talented. A tough match up for both and either can climb here, but I'll go with the momentum and say that Lucy wins by 2 or 3.

7. ApoGee 7-6
    8. RICO 4-8

Even

Honestly, both have been impressive and yet disappointing at the same time. It's rare they no show and yet even rarer that they show to their full potential. Apo seemed promising at first but has shown little improvement since his debut. RICO is inconsistent and overall washed up as a competitor but shows glimpses of gold here and there. I'll go with the experience in RICO and say that he pulls away with a slightly impressive win here.

9. Basic|s|kill 2-0
    10. Infinite Truth 5-1

IT -4

I predict the end of the road for another alias. Basic has proven his worth and talent with a few impressive verses, but I'm afraid he doesn't have what it takes to defeat last week's champion. IT is seasoned and definitely a favorite amongst the RM community. Coming off a tough loss against Alias2, IT looks to stay on track producing another dope piece and stomping out the competition. Basic will receive a vote, but in the end IT will send him back on the same plane as the Hawks.

11. DaAlmightyDolla 10-7
    12. DeadKing 4-2

Even

Honestly, both are hit or miss. But DAD seems to go against the grain more times than not, thus making it very hard for me to predict a win in his favor. DeadKing is a pretty good author with experience under his belt and therefore I say he'll do what it takes here for the win against an uninspired DAD.

13. Soul Influence 1-1
    14. 3-Planes 3-2

3-Planes -3

Easy decision, or so it seems. I know nothing of Soul, but rumors say that he is jweaks and if this is true and assuming he shows, this may be a decent match up. But jweaks or not, I still see 3P as the better writer and if he finds time to actually finish a fucking verse, he will demolish the opposition with ease. Otherwise, this may be an upset in favor of the author who produces the most lines.

15. Linxz 0-4
    16. Mound10 0-0

Mound10 -5

The blowout match of the week, assuming that both show. It is ironic that Mound resurfaces around the same time as Jook does. I've also seen the nah son alias viewing the forum lately. But aside from that, Mound is clearly the better writer here and will do more than enough to pummel his opposition. Linxz shows little knowledge of the art of writing and definitely hasn't found his rightful place within this league. Hopefully with time he will make improvements, but as of now, he's the guaranteed win for any competitor.

17. Disparate 0-0
    18. Solaris 0-0

Even

No namers. Solaris no showed last week with complaints of computer difficulties and I predict more excuses to come in the near future. Assuming both show, I'll say disparate wins here given that the current champ has vouched for his talent.
    test
  9. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

IX. Interview With An Iron Man

Here we are, interview time, and the first interview for this week is with our very own Got Life? Pull up a chair mate, don't worry, we've reinforced the legs. So, let's begin.

As the iron man of the league, how do you feel things have changed since the rebirth?

Things were pretty good for a while...I think they're faltering right now though

what do you credit that to?

Shitty voting, extensions of every match, and a lack of clear leadership

What do you think is the best solution for the extension problem? Do we disallow or punish or leave it as it is?

I understand an occassional extension but there are people who use it every single week. You can either push back the deadline to friday or you can just say no to the repeat offenders.

I think pushing back is a problem, but agree about repeat offenders paying the price. So, with them looming; are you a fan of the play-off setup?

I felt cheated last year by the jook/nah son scenario, cause I lost to mound10 3-2 /w 2 of the votes against me being jook and nah son. Regardless, I'm a high seed and I'll do my part...to me you're not going to generate excitement in the RSTL other than with really good writing. I've seen it all, heard it all, done it all.

I guess so. Are you looking forward to this season's play-offs?

I don't see a reason to be looking forward to them, so no.

Do you think that is due to the cash incentive being lost?

100 bucks isn't a cash incentive for me so not on my end...for me I'm just tired of the RSTL...but I have this rigormortis grip.

ha, can you put your finger on any main factor in why your interest is fading?

I've been in the league since sept of '05 w/o missing a week...the topics aren't really that fresh...and in light of that regurgitating voter friendly pieces isn't motivating...I write for myself, but do enough to get votes...but some weeks I really couldn't be bothered.

I can dig that. So how do you feel this season has gone for you personally? Have you been happy with your work and how some battles have ended?

We're in what week 13...so that means...12 down...which puts me at 9-3...minus a win for recycling so 8-3...I lost to IT by a vote...a battle I feel I won, but apparently his verse was funny...I lost to Q...a battle which I just didn't put any effort into...and I lost to Nom who honestly bores me to death with his poetic bland regurgitated stories...it happens though

Speaking of Nom, and your answer may be predictable after that last statement, but how do you feel about him championing the league?

It's fine...it reflects on what people want right now...which is clearly something more poetic...out of everyone I can see where he beats IT...IT is more vocab, imagery, flow...he's not a true storyteller...that craft unfortunately I think has greatly decayed.

IT does have a flair that is pretty unique to him. So who do you feel are the best storytellers in the league right now?

Signed in right now...Me and MetaSin.

Modest as ever. So who do you feel has the best mechanical game?

IT, Nom, Q, Me

Pretty surprised you left out 3-Planes in that. Back to the play-offs; any predictions on the final 4 and possibly the winner?

3-Planes is a beast, but until he writes a full verse I'm not giving him the merit. [the playoffs] all depends on who actually enters.

Well yes, that does go without saying, but we have a rough idea of the main seeds. Do you think a seed will take it this time? As last season's play-offs seemed all about the underdog.

I don't know where you see that...at the end of the day the #1 seed took it all.

Thanks to some cheating right?

That's the only reason he didn't have to compete in the final but w/o that if I faced nah son I think I would have beaten him again.

Well he's shown interest in competing in hook ups so you may get your chance at revenge.
    Now my burning question, do you regret demodding yourself?

I don't regret demodding myself...modding the league was draining a lot of time that I find more productive drinking a beer or chilling with my girl

Yeah, it felt a bit daunting my first week but I'm settling in to it now and learning how to split my time. With Jook returning, this should free me up a bit more too. Speaking of which, what do you make of Jook's sudden return?

Predictable. lol...jook is a hustler straight up and down...I figured he'd be back before the season was up

lol. Right, as we wrap this one up, anything you wish to say or comment on that I haven't asked you about?

yea...if anyone sees LDogg tell that queefing reject he owes me a pink slip match

haha, I set that shit up and he vanished, we'll sort out some 'Wanted' posters and shit for you. Well cheers for taking some time to do the interview and g'luck for the rest of the season and play-offs.

same

pz

So there you have it ladies, an interview with the one and only RSTL Iron Man. I'll be back soon with an interview with Alias2 aka nom de plume aka The New RSTL Champion.
    test
  10. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

X. Honey Of The Week

Stacey Keibler of WWE and “What About Brian” fame.
    A 28 year old German-American with an awesome figure.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  11. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

XI. Interview With A Brand New Champ

Welcome to the interrogation suite, Mr Guy With No Name, please, take a seat.
    So, how does it feel to be Champion of the RSTL?

Not bad. Can't complain.

Good good. Does it have any extra value being that you won against such a heavy weight of the league?

To know that I got one up on that faggot did add a special fluffy touch to proceedings.
    So yes.

lol I can imagine. So you're the guy to beat now, feel any pressure?
    Not overly. You know, win some lose some

I do indeed know that. So as Champ, looking down from your throne, who in the league do you enjoy reading pieces from most?

Probably inf, he is probably one of the best writings in the rstl.

Could you spin off a top 5 competitors?

in no order:
    inf
    you
    3-planes
    q
    dolla

Not a bad list. You're a lazy guy usually, but lately you've been showing the league some love with your time, we appreciate that. Are you enjoying the league right now?

Yeah, it's not too shabby to be honest. Obviously could do with some more competitors. Would help out so that it wasnt just the same few writers constantly hogging the top spots.

and if the rbl can get so many people eh .. the rstl shouldnt have too much of a problem.

I'm with you on that. The thing I think it is, is that writing for the RSTL takes different 'mechanics' in to consideration, with battle pieces limiting your creativity to clever metaphors and punchlines. Are you in to battle text at all?

Not at all. Not since like 2003 when I was gash at it. It all seems a bit boring to me, but to each their own.

You don't make it easy for me with all this C&P lol. Anyway, back to you being the Champ. How do you think you'll fare in defending the title against the Qster?

c&p?

copy and paste

oh, fair enough. umm, I reckon it’ll be an alright battle. i dont want to go iv on it and say i'll beat him by picking out his weaknesses
    i'll just go with what im doing and im sure he'll do the same
    could be interesting
    could be shit
    i guess we'll just have to wait and see
    if he's still got loads of shit on i'll probably have an easier ride

lol. Jerk off. Word is fucking around now and not letting me edit the text to correct all the grammatical errors. Which is usually your fucking strong point! lol. Speaking of which, what do you think to people that feel you're maybe too 1 dimensional in your written work, in context to the poetical approach?

People like Got Life? leaving kind of negative feedback on your work because they feel it's boring or not appealing.

i was gonna say, i didnt know people did see it as one dimensional

maybe the wrong wording, but that's how I felt it came across, that you're almost too much about the poetics of writing.
    Do you read much in to that?

well, you can't please everyone
    i'm not going to change my style just because certain people feel the wording should be more basic
    and i should follow a set formula
    perhaps i'll just do poetic gore from now on
    gothic gore if you will
    if someone doesn't like my style. balls to em.

Agreed and good on you for sticking to your guns. So, any thoughts on the upcoming play-offs?

depends on who's in it really. it could be a really strong play offs with no one really getting an easy road to the final, but it could also be like the last one with bizarre upsets happening all over the place.

Do you feel confident in taking a trek down that road?

depends who i get first round really. if im even in, which i assume i am.

I would assume so too, but you need to concentrate on your title defense first. With many people biting at your ankles ready to take a shot should you defend against Q. If you were to win this week, who would you prefer to take on next week out of Got Life? and MetaSin?

gl
    i enjoy clean sweeps

haha, now that would be funny, as we all know what happened last time you beat him.
    What did you make of all that?

i find any grown man throwing a hissy fit to be amusing, especially when it's someone like gl.

Would he be your 1 bullet scenario victim then?

?

"you have one bullet .. you can get away with it .. who do you aim at?"

well, i guess, in the rstl sure, although if baron was still in the rstl it'd be a different answer.

lol

isnt this interview getting a bit long?

It's coming to and end fuck head .. wait! ..
    So as we begin to wrap this enthralling conversation up, do you have any comment about anything I haven't asked you about?

not that i can think of

Ok, well thanks for the time and good luck this week in defending the crown.

no problem and cheers
    test
  12. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

XII. Outroduction

Cheers and good bye.

ha .. jokes .. well I hope people like this issue better than my previous 2 editions. Any feedback welcome.

And now I'll leave Q or Jook to give you the true Outro to the mag.

Next week I hope to bring you proper news on the play-offs by way of Q and Jook agreeing terms and then getting the info ready for a mag segment.

Q:

Overall, the season has gone superbly well and I am very satisfied. I have found time that I never knew was available in order to ensure the success of this league. Although GL? was a good fit, he was also a hoodlum by nature and I feel that Lucifa is warming well to his previous position. Lucifa looks to be the ideal moderator and a great second hand.

Please take heed of the new voting rules. I refuse to bend them during this week and the weeks to come. Though more rules only equals more work for us moderators, I feel that the new voting rules are a giant step towards better voting and overall a better league.

Good luck to you all in your matches and good night!

Oh, and side note. Q's beauty of the week is as follows:

Veronica Rodriguez
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

http://hiphopvideomodels.net/veronicaRodriguez/Veronica_Rodriguez_1.jpg
    http://hiphopvideomodels.net/veronicaRodriguez/veronica_rodriguez_15.jpg
    http://hiphopvideomodels.net/veronicaRodriguez/veronica_rodriguez_10.jpg
    http://www.hiphopvideomodels.net/veronicaRodriguez/veronica_rodriguez_17.jpeg
    http://www.hiphopvideomodels.net/veronicaRodriguez/veronica_rodriguez_18.jpeg
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

the last two are cute, but your beauties are beginning to look predictable

she damn near looks like the last chick, and one of those pics is a terrible face shot
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

why is this closed? am i missing something?
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i guess i was
    test
  16. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

she can't look like last weeks chick .. let's not forget .. she was English and thus not deemed worthy of internet standards .. so I went for an American .. and how more American can you get than a WWE wrestler? ..
    test
  17. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

all in all a decent mag...

on a decent and flow crippled?

you must be kidding me...do you even read what I write?
    test
  18. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

a dallas cowboy cheerleader... or a playboy bunny from oregon holding some apple pie...

fuck is wrong with you...
    test
  19. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

^ lol .. ok .. next week I will hunt for 100% American Honey ..

but as for the previous comment .. "crippled flow" or whatever .. what/who are you talking about/to ? ..
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

decent was meant to say descent

and the flow crippled was just me getting under your skin
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.