[MAG] The Tribune: Vol. 2, Issue 2, Week 5

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Oh. I thought that was the topic you were giving me and I was like "lolwut?"
    test
  2. Avirex

Avirex New Member

my mom lived in chandler... right next to gilbert, i would go see her every school break.. you ever do the superstition moutain salt lake river tubing shit in the summer? I miss that shit... I stayed in mesa too.. the tempe block party on new years is tight.. should go next year if u still in the area...
    test
  3. Daht Cahm

Daht Cahm The Poster Child

Yeah the tubing is bad ass. I loved that stuff. I was down there a couple years back for the new years eve stuff. I might have to make it down there this coming one.
    test
  4. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

4 pages and only 1 complaint about the mag .. we're doing well ..
    test
  5. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

and the complaint was L Dogg, so that doesn't count...cause he lost the string to his tampon and has been bitching for about the last 3 years now.
    test
  6. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

well .. my top 5 proved what I said in my intro .. as the feel of voting would suggest IV @ 2 and MetaSin to be on that list instead of Pain ..

I'm still not sure about putting my own verse on a list I make .. as I'm not exactly talking for the voters .. I'm talking for me .. so MY top 5 shouldn't really include myself ..

I'll just try to make it on to Q's lists .. as long as he stays dead that Momentum chart of randomness .. Return did that concept some justice this week .. props to him ..
    test
  7. Dougie G

Dougie G New Member

Man this mag IMO is fucking bullshit, first of all, I get blasted in the whole mag, for what i dont know, and then, i was here early and I saw the rankings, and I had a match against Insanity, but no they couldtn do that, they switched everything up and gave me a match against Pain, I mean I aint afraid of Pain, because no matter if I win or lose, i am just here to get better, but the point I am trying to make is The Mods are not ranking fairly, I mean the first rankings had Bonnie Bathory at the top, and now she is replaced by Daht Cahm, I have no problem with Daht Cahm, but how in the hell does he go from writing ONE nice verse, to a number one contender match, and you wanna know how because he is in the same crew as one of the Mods, IMO that is bull shit. And then to top it off, after bashing me throughout the whole mag, the writers go and bash my homeboy TR for cheering for me. Man fuck this shit, I know this post might get deleted, but honestly I dont even no if I am doing a verse this week, so Pain congrats on winnig this week.
    test
  8. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

or you could quit smelling like a fucking vagina and use that as motivation to pull one out your ass ..

just a thought ..
    test
  9. Daht Cahm

I don't think it was neccesarily that I am in the same crew. Because more than one person would have to decide. Stop getting mad and just use the anger to write a good verse.
    test
  10. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

I'm not gonna edit that post actually .. I'ma do a Q'ster style double post ..

listen DG .. I read it and I don't really think you got shafted in the mag .. the comments (including my own) were honest and people (including myself) gave you props on the elevation in the standard of your verse last week .. if you wish to get better then you need to take that shit onboard and use it in the right way .. a hissy fit isn't gonna sway opinion of you being a weaker (but no less valued) member of the rstl .. hush up the critics by continuing to improve and competing ..

there's people that agree with you about the rankings being a little strange .. and Q can throw the "you care too much" curveball at us all he likes .. but at the end of the day .. he's right when he says that there isn't a true solid formula to use ..

personally I'd be using a point system like a sports league .. but Q and GL? are the mods and thus need to work it to how they feel most comfortable doing so .. and if that means elevating a contender just cos he had VOTW then we just need to get on with it .. you win - you climb .. simple ..
    test
  11. Dougie G

Dougie G New Member

I smell like a vagina?????
    test
  12. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

that post did ..
    test
  13. Dougie G

Dougie G New Member

Well tell me what it is then???? Because you, yourself can not tell me that with a 1-0 record you deserve to be in the number 1 contender match.
    test
  14. Dougie G

Dougie G New Member

Luc, I have no problem with you, like u said Q and GL are the mods, and thats who I am talking about the Mods, and I might not even be talking about both of them, but someone is using this league as a toy, just to place, their friends or crew members ahead of more deserving competitors. I mean them hating on me, I really have no problem with, but if you sit here and tell me that Daht Cahm deserves to be in that spot, I will shut up and wont say another word.
    test
  15. Daht Cahm

Do I think I'm good enough to be a contender? Yes.
    Do I think I deserved it this soon? ... That's not up to me.
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you sonned the fuck outta me?

lol

lace up ya ecko boots and kick rocks, faggot
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and you're right, i did p/m you about your verse

but what's your point? how is that "sonning" me?
    test
  18. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

cool cool .. and I can see where you're coming from .. but I'm told that Q changed the rankings that we originally saw .. where I was set to face Pain (and was releshing the prospect) .. so it wasn't GL? helping his crew member out .. and to face himself against his crew mate doesn't seem like the best move anyway .. as you would want your crew winning as much as possible rather than taking a loss to each other (this early on) ..

however .. regardless of politics .. the end result should be good promotion material for the league .. I think that matchup will be good ..

don't take this the wrong way but I think Pain vs Me with You vs Smoke Trail would be closer/more entertaining battles than how it is now .. but that's not how it works .. Q changed the ranks so we have to accept his decision ..

it would be pussy tactics to no-show against Pain though .. don't do the league like that .. man up to the challenge ..
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

did i not explain how rankings were done?

i FIXED the rankings that GL? had made because they were wrong

there is not preference, winners move up in order of last rank, followed by no show winners who did not vote and neither won nor loss, followed by losers, then new sign in's with records, and then new sign ins

its quite simple, everybody is exactly where they are supposed to be based on this, GL wanted to face bonnie for the record...
    test
  20. Dougie G

Dougie G New Member

dont worry i was'nt no showing, I was just bringing entertainment to the league, I might not be that good, but I never no show.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.