[MAG] The Tribune: Vol. 2, Issue 2, Week 5

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Mar 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avirex

Avirex New Member

haha i can see it now.. thinking to yourself before bedtime.. "well, my life does suck.. I have no friends outside the internet and im too fat to even see my dick when I look down, but atleast I never no showed in the rstl, making me super consistent, and if i keep saying that im a good writer and successful, maybe people will believe it.. I guess thats all I have to live for... *eyes close*

lol u a sucker GL an genuine iron faggot
    test
  2. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

anti-depressants run out?
    test
  3. Avirex

Avirex New Member

you're my anti depressant GL... every time I start talking to you I laugh
    test
  4. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

i think you've cured my insomnia...zzz...
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

nigga please

you talked tough, i called ya hoe ass out in a mag, and then you apologized in a private message

dont come at me sideways lil nigga, i see the bitch in you.. talkin bout i p/m'd you first

get real, you biscuit ass nigga, the fuck would i send you a private message for?

and even if i did p/m you, the fuck does that have to do with you sending me an apology letter about stepping out of your place?

know ya role fuck boy
    test
  6. Avirex

Avirex New Member

^ you have always been below me and always will..u a liar like GL now if you think you never PM'd me or did so first talkin about what I should do to make my verse better lol like I would want your fuckin advice.. lol maybe you're in denial but you have always ended up on the bitch side in every discussion And battle we've had.. I sonned the fuck outta you from hookups to the rstl lounge to the sign in thread last season... you can pretend all you want but it is what it is....

you didnt call me out in the mag... what happend was you got shit on in a lounge thread and got so mad that you had to use your position as mod and mag maker of the league, to publically try and sway people into thinking bad about me in hopes they would look past my skills.. and ya boy GL tried to break down my whole verse for the mag after I dissed him on aim, in an attempt to make it look horrible... yall dudes have consistenly done bitch moves throughout your rstl mod career towards me and it's because you let me get the best of you so you do whatever you can in desperation...in conclusion it will be a better league the second the swayers and cheaters step down or atleast realize their faults and publically apologize for their actions in the mag an swear under oath to stop putting make up on in the morning to come to work as bitches.
    test
  7. Daht Cahm

Daht Cahm The Poster Child

You talk too much:frown:
    test
  8. Avirex

Avirex New Member

^ you dont talk enough :(
    test
  9. Daht Cahm

Correct.

My written expression speaks for me.

No need for the excess pseudo intellectual commentary.
    test
  10. Avirex

Avirex New Member

in that case you should only have a few or so posts for your name... an although 72 isnt much, im sure it's well past the amount of written expression you have done on this site (if you mean by written exprression your creative writing) so clearly there have been places of commentary, no?
    test
  11. Daht Cahm

See I already for saw your sarcastic rebuttal to my post. So read again carefully.

Key word of the post was EXCESS, which means more than necessary.
    test
  12. Avirex

Avirex New Member

I would have went the route of telling me that I wasnt specific enough with the commentary remark and that you can make posts without an intellectual related theme being involved... but your's works too ; ).. but by talking to me, you're falling victim to the very thing you claim not to do, so better stop talking to me.
    test
  13. Daht Cahm

See I don't mind talking to others if it remains civil. No need to get upset. It is after all the internet. There are things far worse outside of the technological world.
    test
  14. Avirex

Avirex New Member

did I seem upset to you? that's not how I wanted to project myself, so sorry for my mistake... I'm pretty much just having fun freeposting right now.. you can come talk to me whenever you want.. the only time things get out of line is when there is reason to have things get out of line and I dont see anything to make one go out of line in our communication thus far.. so talk away! im waitin on this dude to come take over my work shift right now an smoke a blunt
    test
  15. Daht Cahm

Chicago huh? I go there a lot when I'm back home. For Hot Import Nights and stuff.
    test
  16. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

DC give me a topic for some collab-age.
    test
  17. Daht Cahm

Return if you have AIM IM me and we can discuss

Redefined Flavor
    test
  18. Avirex

Avirex New Member

I only flown into the Chi.. never lived there... im a westcoast kid.. lived in Wa, Or, Ca, an AZ

why do I have that as my home town? not sure... lol

why the alias mr DC?
    test
  19. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

I don't see your screen name anywhere, define Redefined Flavor.
    test
  20. Daht Cahm

DC isn't an Alias.. I'm new.

Return... My AIM name is Redefined Flavor

Yes your hometown says Chicago. I used to live in Glibert Arizona
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.