[MAG] The Tribune: Vol.2, Issue 10, Week 13

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Lucifa, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i'll fix the links

and as for the rules, moderators are the law of the land as always stated and therefore we are allowed to make calls for the better of the league, but i dont feel as if this call would have actually better'd the league but instead would have benefited one competitor or the other in which case i refused to make a moral call and have either crying in my ear without my reasoning being backed by some fact, and the fact is that the rules had been broken, i had already made a moral judgement as we all did (being moderators) in letting the verse stand (which i actually didnt notice until GL? pointed it out), but when he pulls a rule into question, no matter how much i dont like him i cant just shit in his face

we all have to look at the bigger picture here, if i had passed judgment in metasin's favor, it would have led to worse things, and then i would be forced to make other moral judgments and my credibility would inevitably be shot with me not following rules and bending them for certain people,

ask yourself which do you want to govern the league, my personal opinions and moral judgments, or clearly defined rules that we should all know and abide by?

next week the same thing would have happened and case law would have proven that rules mean diddly squat so long as you can declare your side will somehow better the league

no, bettering the league would have been for GL? to accept defeat, or for Meta to accept his fault and learn from it and instead of chewing my head off or threatening to quit the league, opting to set an example for the newer participants and stay and regain his ground, to be the bigger man and bow his head and admit that he fucked up however minor it may have been, of course GL? was very anal in "playing that card" but the end result is that his reasoning was valid and that's all i have to go by

it's a terrible thing and there were other options such as 3way champ matches or things of that nature, but its all more complicated than its worth and all break the rules in some sort, the easiest and most justifiable call was to DQ the verse, i hope we can all see that as clear as i do
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

they work fine
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lucy,

you do understand that my top 3 should come after the predictions and things, because it is my top 3 for the upcoming week

i thought i pointed this out before, and i also thought i sent them in order (maybe not)
    test
  4. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

I still don't see how you can predict a top 3 though Q .. it should be for the previous week as a 'reward' for efforts .. all 3 of them could no-show this week or pull some dumb shit .. how would that make them top competitors? ..

maybe it's this server change .. but images aren't showing for me ..
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

they're not showing for me anymore either

and its top 3 competitor's of the upcoming week, have you ever read what i wrote? it's who i think will perform the best or be the biggest competitor's for that week, and i always have good reasoning

i dont like doing top 3 of the previous week because since i quit doing breakdowns, i rarely read every verse and it would be unfair to base a top 3 on 4 matches
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

do you see them now?
    test
  7. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

im starting to like u as a mod

keep doing you
    test
  8. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

yes .. they just loaded up .. although DaD's post contains no images ..
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

^thanks homie, it really means a lot

we moderators rarely get the props that we deserve for at least doing our best
    test
  10. Pent uP

I know

All to well....

on the brighter side, want a first-look at my verse on AIM?
    test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

can't

im signing off to cook breakfast now and watch the survivor finale on demand, then i might have to take my wife's cell phone to her job, but i'll probably be back since the gym is closed and i dont have to work until 1:30/2ish
    test
  12. Pent uP

you lost me at "to cook"
    test
  13. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

i dunno y u cant see them but the samething happened when i switched comps. i went 2 the pics properties and copied the link to the address bar. works then
    test
  14. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

Cool magazine.
    test
  15. UneekTestimony

UneekTestimony New Member

Cool magazine.
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

aria giovanni is old news

step ya game up DAD
    test
  17. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

Seriously, DAD picks the most played out shit and thinks he's pro. Next week he's going to have a tough decision between Pamela Anderson and Cindy Margolis.
    test
  18. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lmao...TR is that dude...
    test
  19. DeadKing

DeadKing The Perfect Method

good effort on the mag, props all around....

1 question....

how many weeks left till playoffs kick off, like there is this week............

then how many more.......
    test
  20. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.