[MAG] The Tribune: Vol.2, Issue 10, Week 13

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Lucifa, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

[​IMG]
    The RSTL Tribune: Volume 2, Issue 10, Week 13

Table of Contents

I. Q’s Introduction
    II. Mod Balls
    III. Weekly Highlights
    IV. Lucifa’s Loose Cypher
    V. Lucifa Breaks It Down For You
    VI. Q’s Top 3 Competitors
    VII. The Official Rankings
    VIII. Q’s Predictions
    IX. The Poop Shoot
    X. Honey Of The Week
    XI. Outroduction

_____​

I. Q’s Introduction

A lot of bitchassness this past week which was more than upsetting from a moderator’s perspective, or from any viewpoint for that matter. With no-show on top of no-show, I find it hard to believe that we are nearing the end of Season II. Time has really flown by, and the league’s activity has been similar to that of the ocean’s dance. Up and down, and last week was probably an all time low since the rebirth. Aside from the numerous no-shows, there was an equal amount of extensions granted which pushes the question of whether new extension rules will be in effect come next season. There were also voting scandals and minor rules broken which resulted in chaos and undeserving winners.

To be quite clear, the rules will always be enforced first. There is no room for moral judgment when a rule is relatable. What I mean is that I will not make a moral call on a situation when there are clear and concise rules dictating the outcome. I would have loved to see MetaSin rightfully advance as well as Nom De Plume. However, rules are rules, and others such as RICO, also learned their lessons this week. If I bend one rule, then I will be asked to bend others, so my strict policy is that rules will not be bent to better the record of an individual. So please, do not take offense to my calls and lash out at the league because of a failure on your part to abide by the governing rules. Learn them, know them, and follow them. It is the only advice that I can give.

With that said, it does pain me to see such ridiculous outcomes and thus if we all strive to follow the rules, such penalties will be avoided. No one wants to see a league where those who have been consistently competing and doing their job faulted because of simple mistakes. I understand that the board time is confusing, but I live in the Eastern Time Zone which is why due dates are as is. This allows me to close matches at a reasonable time, and it is absurd to question the fact of whether or not I know the time.

At the bottom of each page, you should see something similar to this:

“All times are GMT -3. The time now is 12:19 PM.”​

This is your goal. The GMT should read -3, otherwise you are not in the correct time zone. The board’s times however are inaccurate, and by simply setting your time zone to Eastern will achieve nothing. Follow these simple rules to set your board time to EST.

Rules for setting your time equal to EST:

[1] Select ‘User Profile’.
    [2] Select ‘Edit Options’.
    [3] Scroll down to ‘Date and Time Options’ Menu.
    [4] Select ‘(GMT-4:00) Atlantic’.
    [5] Underneath, set the ‘DST Correction Option’ to ‘DST Corrections always on’.
    [6] Select ‘Save Changes’.

If you have found an easier way, then please share with the rest of the league. But I have been here for 8 or some odd years and this is the first and only way that I have found to reflect Eastern time. Either this or you can learn the time differential between your location and locations within the Eastern time zone. But whichever you choose, please understand that EST is the only time that I will use to determine and enforce deadlines. So please be aware of this to avoid any further confusion.

Also, please note the messages that have been posted within each match. New voting rules are in effect and will be enforced strongly. All participants must vote on at least 5 matches which should include both the Champ and Contender. Links should also be labeled to reflect the Champ and Contender matches. Failure to do so will result in a loss of votes. Please be aware of these minor changes and note that these rules also apply to wins by way of no-show.

As I am sure you are all aware, the playoffs are coming fast. Next week’s edition will be the unveiling of the playoff logo as well as general information and a preview of standings. I also plan to finish updating the archives as soon as the 16 week spread is complete. Please stay tuned for pertinent information and notice of whether or not you will be competing within the top 16 tournament.

At this time, I would like to extend a warm invitation to those who disagree with the way our magazines are written, or to those who may disagree with our views or the way we express opinions, or simply to those whom may just want to help out and have a sincere concern for the future of this league. Please feel free to email us: usadesigns1@gmail.com (Quriosity) or lokoproductions@hotmail.co.uk (Lucifa). Alternatively contact us via instant message on AIM: joekraq (Quriosity) or lokoveli (Lucifa). We are always open to suggestions and help from those who are truly interested.
    test
  2. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

II. Mod Balls

[​IMG]

Edition 4 of Mod Balls:

I didn’t think this segment of the mag would have the legs to go weekly, but every week there has been a sore point that has given reason to keep this article going. This week was no different, with yet another issue regarding the rules and running of the league. We’re doing what we can to help things run smoothly and to avoid as many no-shows as possible, which now has the topics being posted on a Saturday to give you more time to think about, and start writing, your verses. So this week I’m going to run with this latest problem.​

Timing It Right

This week saw votes being disqualified due to being a few minutes to a few hours over the 11:59pm (EST) deadline, along with a verse also suffering a disqualification for being 13 minutes late. I used my moderator discretion and allowed the match to go ahead, rather than lock it up and only have 3 battles up for voting. However, this was overturned thanks to some tears and screams from the opponent of that verse. The knock on effect of the late voting also made an impact as those that fell victim to the rule, lost votes in their own matches that affected their result and ranks, along with their votes not helping the result of the matches they voted on due to being disqualified.
    We need to work to a deadline or the league would be a free-for-all ring of chaos, and although we can not bend rules to suit a competitor, we should be looking at whether a case by case ruling is really for the benefit of the league. A verse that is 13 minutes late, is not the same as a verse that is 6 hours late, and is also a far better thing for the league than yet another no-show. The thing that made this case worse was that the ruling was called in to question by someone that continually moans about that state of the league given all the no-shows we suffer. The irony is lost on that fat fuck though.
    We’ve stated before that we will be looking at further helping how fluid we can get the league running, which includes looking in to how extensions work. However, to avoid repeats of this week, we ask that you work out (or set your forum clock settings accordingly) your time zone in comparison to that of the leagues running, which is on Eastern.
    The setting for which is found in your UserCP, using the Edit Options link and changing the Time Zone to “(GMT -4:00) Atlantic Time Canada, La Paz, Santiago”, with DST set to “always on”. This should have your rm.com clock showing the right time for RSTL deadlines.​

Lucifa
    Aim – Lokoveli
    test
  3. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

III. Weekly Highlights

Match of the Week
    nom de plume v Eye-Rime

Best Verse
    MetaSin

Worst Verse
    RICO / Linxz

Best Flow
    Eye-Rime

Best Story
    DaAlmightyDolla

Best Imagery
    MetaSin

Best Overall Mechanics
    MetaSin

Best Story Progression
    Lucifa

Best Voter
    Quriosity aka Eye-Rime

Biggest Surprise
    *shrug* .. biggest non-surprise = Got Life?’s bitchness

Biggest Upset
    All the problems with timing issues
    test
  4. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

IV. Lucifa’s Loose Cypher

[​IMG]

Loose Cypher: A Few Words

What a mess this week turned out to be. Blah .. here..
    My Top 5:

Lucifa's Verse Of The Week

MetaSin
    A dark piece of storytelling that played out effortlessly like a movie with some nice imagery and overall strong mechanics keeping me engaged to the piece. Unfortunately this verse was later deemed to be a no-show verse which was a great shame and I understand your backlash to it all. Should be in the Champ match by all accounts but now you get a shot at revenge against me.

Lucifa's Runner-Up Verse

nom de plume.
    Signed out regardless of result, but put up a good fight to retain the title, only to lose votes on technicalities and this winning verse ended up in a tied result. I take nothing away from Q, who also makes the top 5 list, but this verse had the Alias2 uniqueness and overall eloquence of his poetic style.

Completing The Top 5 (in no particular order)

3-Planes
    A no-show affair left this self-proclaimed half hearted piece with no feedback and a simple win. In a similar fashion to Daht Cahm’s musical war metaphorical piece, this used military wording to describe the battle with depression through pills. Some nice lines coupled with a consistent level of writing made it an enjoyable read.

Eye-Rime
    As always, Q showed his writing strength in his mechanical presence during a verse that wasn’t about child abuse, making a nice change. A nice steady flow built up from an unconventional but very workable structure. A good showing that managed to get a result via technicalities.

DaAlmightyDolla
    I almost didn’t select a 5th, as this spot was closely contested between DaD, DeadKing and Got Life?, but with neither really having that standout’ness that I try to find in my top 5 verses. After re-reading the 3 verses, I found that I enjoyed DaD’s just slightly more than the other 2 so takes this spot.
    test
  5. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

V. Lucifa Breaks It Down

CHAMPIONSHIP: nom de plume v Eye-Rime
    A decent battle here to contend for the title of RSTL Champ, where neither writer bought their A game, but still gave a good account of themselves. The votes reflected my own personal opinion on who won this match-up, but due to technicalities it ended in a tie. Q is a mechanically strong writer and met his opposite in Alias who is of the ‘unconventional’ persuasion. The flair just overshadowed the solidity here but the end result didn’t quite reflect it.
    Match ends in a tie 3-3

CONTENDERSHIP: Got Life? v MetaSin
    If there was ever a battle that showed how gay some people can be in this league, this was it. A battle where the winner was clear cut, yet the winning verse didn’t win. So, although clearly winning on votes, MetaSin was robbed of his win by GL? crying about a few minutes. GL? lost and his 2 crew mate votes couldn’t help, so he took the bitch route, unlucky Meta.
    Got Life? wins by default through Meta’s disqualification

Cereal_Killer v Lucifa
    Not battle of the week material but all in all it was a pretty even affair, although the 4-3 result that did reflect that impression was changed due to the time problem the league seems to be suffering right now. Cereal crafted a topical piece based around women and then went to biblical reference Eve, awkward wording in places that seemed to be trying too hard to emulate IT and Alias style work. Contrasted against a fairly straight forward story telling piece on my part, that progressed well but not of the most interesting content.
    Cereal_Killer wins 4-1

Apogee v RICO
    Coulda woulda shoulda been. What would it have been? We’ll never know. Apogee no-showed against a beatable verse that was fairly basic, with the old double spacing annoyance to its structure. The story itself wasn’t too bad but very predictable and ended pretty weak.
    RICO wins via No-Show

Basic|s|kill v Infinite Truth
    As above, in regards to what would have been. With Infinite Truth not posting his true verse, or at least only a fraction of it. Not a lot to say as I don’t really want to crit IT’s verse posted, since it wasn’t much more than a no-show win verse.
    Infinite Truth wins via No-Show

DaAlmightyDolla v DeadKing
    This was quite a good battle, with both writers showing competitiveness via their writing. I wouldn’t go as far as to say they both came with the heat, but I felt entertained enough by both verses to appreciate their efforts. However, this was another match up to fall victim of the league being run on a time zone that doesn’t fit with everyone’s in the league, especially Europeans. DaD started out with a strong piece that faded slightly but kept interest throughout, with DK having a fairly consistent piece but a piss poor ending (twist).
    Match ends in a tie 3-3

Soul Influence v 3-Planes
    Is it Karma? 3-Planes decides to finally slap a full verse up and his opponent fails to show. Although 3-P’s verse wasn’t as mechanically strong as his intros have been lately, the verse itself wasn’t half bad. A metaphorically fuelled verse about fighting depression that made for a decent read.
    3-Planes wins via No-Show

Linxz v Mound 10
    So headless decides to screw with the ranks and peoples time, again. A shame, as Linxz is showing a real desire to improve his writing and it would have been good for him to get some feedback on his piece. A piece that is probably the best I’ve read from him since his stint in the RSTL began, but still suffering grammar and other mechanical issues but certainly an improvement.
    Linxz wins via No-Show

Disparate v Solaris
    Double No-Show
    test
  6. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

VI. Q’s Top 3 Competitors

[3] Cereal_Killer | The closest to the title as I remember from this season, CK will look to gain his first shot at actually proving that he deserves to mingle at the top. Against a more than formidable opponent, he will write his heart out and hopefully produce a more clear and thought out plot than last week’s. If he can pull this off, along with a smooth flow, he really has a chance. Otherwise, my predictions will be proven true and IT will be facing either me or GL? next week for his second title shot of the season. Either way it goes, I see CK surprising people here with a solidly written story and a good idea backing it. My only concern is the conciseness of his approach, which I fear will be his inevitable downfall. Good luck to you and IT.

[2] MetaSin | Although this may be a mistake in placing him here, he should easily be the most motivated to write. His record was tainted unexpectedly and last week’s impressive win was stripped from him as he slept. With hopes of a title shot, he is now sitting lonely at the bottom with former tyrant, Lucifa. Hopefully, he will write his ass off as he has been doing with a new hunger for revenge and hopefully he will meet Got Life? again before the season is over somewhere in the middle. He’s got his hands full however this week with Lucifa who has been rapidly increasing in talent and wins this season. In their first meeting, he fell victim to Lucy and at the same time felt that he had the better verse. All of this should be more than enough to expect that he delivers a thundering blow this week. Good luck.

[1] Got Life? | Will he finally prove that he is the better of the two. Definitely a like/hate relationship, because I more than hate his persona on the boards, and although I wouldn’t say love or like even, but he is much cooler on aim and the phone. In recent history, both of my titles have been at the defeat of GL? and yet he has more times than I can count, claimed that I am a terrible writer. Possibly his final chance of the season to prove that he is, indeed, the better writer. I expect him to write quickly but precisely with good flow and a groundbreaking idea. Either that, or he will come half heartedly and say that he didn’t really expect to win because he has to be “the bad guy”. Either way it goes, good luck, and it shall be another great match.
    test
  7. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

VII. Official Rankings

----- The Official RSTL Rankings -----
    WEEK FOURTEEN

------------------------------

CHAMPIONSHIP:
    1. Eye-Rime 5-0 (Co-Champion)
    2. Got Life? 19-7

CONTENDERSHIP:
    3. Cereal_Killer 6-2
    4. Infinite Truth 6-1

5. DeadKing 5-1
    6. 3-Planes 4-2

7. Insanevillian 4-1
    7.5. Pent Up 4-1
    8. Vern Acular 4-1

9. Smoke Trail 6-5
    10. SpeedyCalhoun 2-3

11. RICO 4-8
    12. Linxz 0-4

13. MetaSin 8-3
    14. Lucifa 20-7

15. Mariah Noelle 0-0
    16. Meggido 0-0
    test
  8. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

VIII. Q’s Predictions

CHAMPIONSHIP:
    1. Eye-Rime 5-0 (Co-Champion)
    2. Got Life? 19-7
    Even

Two undeserving competitors both with somewhat equal abilities. Both very mechanical in their approach with good use of language and storytelling. One more heavily dependent on flow while the other on painting gruesome images. It will be a heated match up, and in recent meetings, Eye-Rime has prevailed. Only time will tell.

CONTENDERSHIP:
    3. Cereal_Killer 6-2
    4. Infinite Truth 6-1
    Infinite Truth -2

A very dope match up with an RSTL legend and an RSTL veteran who has further solidified his writing talents as of late. CK has grown as a writer with stronger language and solid stories. If he can clearly represent his ideas here, then this match will be one for the books. But if not, I see no chance for the underdog, and either way I predict a win in favor of Infinite Truth, father to Got Life?. He will come prepared with a fluid flow, concise wording, and vibrant imagery while CK will deliver a good idea clouded by misused and unneeded terminology. Good luck to both, and this has potential of being an upset, though I highly doubt it.

5. DeadKing 5-1
    6. 3-Planes 4-2
    3-Planes -1

Though I would normally venture to say an even larger edge, DeadKing has been on a roll lately and 3PA has not. The winner here will be the most inspired to write, which I predict will actually be DeadKing. 3PA’s consistency to compete to his fullest potential has been his biggest downfall, whereas DK has been increasingly growing as a writer and if he delivers the better idea here, then his writing talent will be more than enough to solidify the win. 3P, in my personal opinion, is the better writer and this is definitely his match to win, but I’m predicting an upset in favor of DeadKing.

7. Insanevillian 4-1
    7.5. Pent Up 4-1
    8. Vern Acular 4-1
    Vern Acular -2

Stacked. All veterans and all talented writers. IV’s last stint produced an almost title shot before no showing one match away from claiming the belt. Pent’s last stint also produced a title shot wherein after being exposed, he chose to recycle and forfeit the match. Vern, the beast and recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award, has had more wins than most probably both combined, and has been consistently more active than both combined. I’ll say Vern wins here on account of flow and a better story. In second will be IV, if he decides to show, for the simple fact that he is a good writer who claims to pick his opponents flaws apart. Also due to the fact that he is clearly less hated than Pent Up. Pent will really have to show and prove here if he expect to win anything.

9. Smoke Trail 6-5
    10. SpeedyCalhoun 2-3
    Speedy -3

Sporting an ugly record which definitely does little justice for his talent, but Speedy is the better writer with fresher ideas. He should win this quite easily, although Smoke has been progressing very slowly since last season. He will produce a vote or two, but in the end will fall far short of a win. Either that or one will no show and the other will fail to vote, thus resulting in a waste of a match. Assuming both show up though, this is definitely Speedy’s match to win.

11. RICO 4-8
    12. Linxz 0-4
    Even

Neither are consistent in writing and Linxz has shone little sign of improvement. Both sporting twice as many losses as wins ensures the fact that this will be either slept on or heavily voted on due to an easy decision. Whichever way it goes, I’ll say that RICO is not only the more experienced competitor, but also the more consistent as well as talented and should win this one fairly easily. Linxz also poses the threat of no showing, which will put a W on RICO’s belt regardless. If both show, this will go down to the wire but RICO will come out victor simply because Linxz has poor ideas and poor execution abilities.

13. MetaSin 8-3
    14. Lucifa 20-7
    MetaSin -1

Heated match and best of the bottom by far. Last time these two met, Lucifa snagged a somewhat impressive win and retained his title. This time around however, both are lonely peasants with something to prove. I see this match going one of two ways, (1) either Meta will be motivated by last week’s technical error and hungry for a win here or (2) Meta will be uninspired and unmotivated by last week’s cheap shot and put together some bullshit. Lucy will produce as always, never clearly winning anything, and thus leaving my prediction up to the mood of Meta. Meta is coming off an impressive win against Got Life? which was stripped from him due to deadlines, and if he is consistent in his writing then he should win here with a equally entertaining story but better flow.

15. Mariah Noelle 0-0
    16. Meggido 0-0
    Even

Who cares? Mariah has posted and I have yet to read, but it looks rather newbish. On the other hand, Meggido has been on a gloating rampage with self proclaimed clout heavier than Got Life?’s mamma. If all is well, Meggido should win here for the simple fact that I assume his verses will at least back up a portion of his trash talk. Most probably a well known author under a not so well known alias, while Mariah will need a few weeks to adapt to the style of the RSTL, and will come up short here.
    test
  9. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

IX. The Poop Shoot

It’s the return of the shit list concept, and aptly renewed for a special someone. Straight down the anal pipe and out of the rectum for this week’s honour of The Poop Shoot accolade: Got Life?

What a prick. That about sums him up, but let’s dig a little deeper and get to why this segment makes a newly named return to the mag.

We’ll go back to the start of the week when he entered his match-up with MetaSin and declared “No extensions what so ever!”. Fast forward a few days when Got Life? then comes in to edit that post stating he needed an extension. Bwhaha .. idiot.
    Not reason enough for The Poop Shoot award? OK.
    So now we move to Friday, you know, the day Got Life? had originally stated no verse could be posted. Let me just double check the date for Friday, oh yes, that would be the 9th. Late in the day we get those 2 verses in and ready for votes, and the voters make their opinions of the battle. MetaSin wins by a clear cut amount of votes, with Eugene’s only votes for him coming from Cereal_Killer and Infinite Truth, yes, those guys in his sig. Unfortunately for fat boy, those 2 votes were nowhere near enough to get the win he so desperately wanted. So he looks to see what else could help him out, deciding to go to Q to see about disqualifying my vote on grounds of hate. Kid I’ve ‘hated’ you since I first signed up, that hasn’t stopped me voting for you or giving you props when deserved. Having been voted as on of the best voters too, that’s just stupidity a plain desperation on your part. What now?..
    Oh look, Meta happened to post 13 minutes after deadline, the deadline of the extension that Got Life? had declined the privilege of and then requested himself. With the only way to win clear, our Poop Shoot winner decides, even though he’s been banging on for weeks about no-shows and shit, that he actually would like MetaSin to be disqualified. Weak!
    Let’s just look at that for a second. 9 votes, the result declared, suddenly he pipes up with the bitchness and tells us he had no net use for the 10th and 11th to declare this earlier (which would have left us with only 3 open battles). Funny how if you search posts by Got Life? you get results for 05-10-08, but anyway, yes, the deed gets done and MetaSin is disqualified.

I’m going to flip to mod mode here and state my own personal moderator opinion on this. “13 minutes late”. There are 2 words that build that previous sentence, and an in sequential number that is also hard to ignore.
    “Late” – it was late, it was after deadline and thus by the rules of meeting a deadline (be it votes or verses) it is deemed void. However..
    “Minutes” – not hours or days, but minutes. Hardly going to turn away a pizza delivery for being a few minutes late are you Eugene? So..
    “13” – at the end of the day, whether it’s 1 minute or 3450 minutes, it’s still “late”. If we return to the previous example, that amount does matter though, as 10 minutes isn’t going to kill your pizza’s taste, but 3450 would.
    I think it’s decision time for Q, Jook and myself via you guys on how we do things. You either get the strictest ruling of thumb for every stipulation we have in the rules, or we start using some common fucking sense and keep a fun factor to this league by using our discretion on how flexible we can be on a case-by-case scenario to each rule. I would much prefer the latter as this week has proven to be a head-ache for Q with all the problems. We have clear guidelines that are outlined in a sticky thread and each battle thread, those are the rules and you should all know them by now. However, leniency for the good of the league, NOT THE INDIVIDUAL! should really play a part when something like this happens.

Back to Eugene and his bullshit. With all that said, this is the main voice of discern in the sticky threads complaining about activity and lack of votes, and all the other problems that arise at times, such as hate votes and aim votes, recycling and other dumb shit. Yet it’s the same guy that is involved in all these, with his blatant vote by name system along with history of recycling and then throws a Baronesque tantrum to get a win he didn’t deserve (given the verses were done and the votes were cast). The same guy that seems to think he’s a model citizen of the league and a solely elected poster child for how things should be done around here.

Fuck off. Take your award and eat it.
    test
  10. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

X. Honey Of The Week

Angel “Lola Luv” Fershgenet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  11. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

XI. Outroduction

Q – All in all, the league is still looking strong and should only look stronger going into the season-end playoffs. A few kinks and quirks still in the system that need to be fixed and will be shortly, but as is I am still very proud of what I have helped to maintain. Suffering a recent decline in activity, this week looks to make a strong impact and even more so next week with promising sign-ins and anticipation for the playoffs. Again, more information will be revealed pertaining to the playoffs in next weeks magazine so please stay tuned and informed.

Good luck to you all this week. We have some pretty well matched battles and it looks to be a very interesting week assuming everyone shows up for their battle. As I type, the champ match is already complete and other verses I believe have been posted with nearly 2 days left before deadline. A great sign, and hopefully we will see less extensions and more completed matches. Please, again, note the announcements within each match as I do not plan on offering any leeway for the failure to learn these new rules. Next season looks even more promising than this one, with less and less kinks and hopefully less changes in power. Lucifa has been a great addition to the team and seems mature enough to stick around for the long haul.

Once again, good luck and let's hope for a good week.

Lu – Just a quick word from me here. Sorry that some content is repeated through the mag, with myself and Q both finding it necessary to comment on the time zone issues. Hopefully with the issue being tackled head on, we can drill home the need for people to adhere to the rules to avoid complications.
    I also have now read Q’s thoughts on rulings and it would seem all the bullshit has had its toll and you will now be ruled with an almost iron clad fist when rule breaches occur. I hoped we all had enough love for the league to allow the “moral call” Q refers to in his introduction, but since some people are taking it all so serious, it seems the power that be is drawing a line in the sand and everything will be by the book. No exceptions, no leniency, no common sense rulings, no nothing. The rules are there and unfortunately, even if a rule ‘bending’ would benefit the league, it’s not going to happen. Shame, but good luck this week and get your shit in on time.
    test
  12. 3-Planes

3-Planes Cruel... and unusual

tight mag

- don't worry i'll show full force this week
    test
  13. RICO

RICO my daughter right there

damn....i never get any credit.....

seems like my names only comes up negative..

my present losing record is only that way....because when season one was getting off the ground...

i would show, no matter what happened...or how much time i had....my verses wasnt the greatest....but i posted something so atleast thier would be one more match to vote on....

back in the day i was in double digit wins, and in the 35 matches club give your boy some respect....
    test
  14. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lucy take your tampon out of your swamp infested vag.
    test
  15. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

go cry yourself a win in the champ match ..
    test
  16. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

test
  17. Infinite Truth

Infinite Truth ...scatterboxx rocks.

good looks on the mag.
    briefly skimmed it.

i'll read it to a fuller extent on the latter & give some feed.

sorry i haven't gotten any material to you guys for it. i have been a bit busy with my own music thing. i doubt i'll be able to this week. but you might get one or two juicy articles from me for that last mag.

ezzzz.
    test
  18. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

cool cool ..

Q - the HOTW links you sent aren't displaying images in the post ..

anyone know why hunt.er is a censored word?
    test
  19. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

fucksake .. this server change is screwing with me .. keeps doubling posting my stuff (or warning of a duplicate post) ..
    test
  20. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

no honey of the week?

i guess its time for

Dolla's Dyme of the week

the love of my teenage youth aria giovanni
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]