[MAG] The Tribune: Vol 2; Iss 4, Wk 6

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

well I say it's solely up to Daht and you/Q .. [spanky] ..

if he's not in good shape I'd rather he not stressed over a text league .. I fully understand the no-show given his circumstances .. if he wants to write then it's up to him .. I don't feel I've wasted my time so much given the fresh thread .. so I don't want Daht fretting over 'me' and my time ..

fuck .. if I was in a truck that got hit by a missile .. I wouldn't be giving two flying fucks about the rstl that week or 2 .. but that's just me .. lol ..

if he really wants to post a verse .. and it will be today .. then it's fine by me ..
    test
  2. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

personally think it's moot at this point...

Daht get your votes in and you won't catch an L...you'll be kept in for next week.

feel better brotha...
    test
  3. nom de plume.

nom de plume. rumbrave.

if possible.
    could you change the title of the uk one to vote now.
    just so people know eh.
    test
  4. Eye-Rime

Eye-Rime the intellectual.

if lucifa allows, then we as moderators have no right to disallow

but know that after tonight, it is up to us in which case it will be denied, therefore daht has until 11:59pm est to make his decision and post
    test
  5. Eye-Rime

oh,

and so much for whoever said that neither kid phikshen nor apogee had what it takes to beat metasin or got life?

even if i dont win, i clearly have what it takes
    test
  6. Eye-Rime

im bored, as always

off to work and more homework
    i think i did decently on my test
    test
  7. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

so it looks like it could be a Luc n Q encounter next week huh? .. I'll slip you a baby food coupon if you throw the match and get me a badge .. :wink:
    test
  8. Eye-Rime

lol

so i assume nah son's absense confirms his identity?
    i really wish he would've showed that last week, i really loved my painter verse and i think i could've beat him for another badge
    test
  9. Eye-Rime

cant wait to read the loose cypher
    where's TR been?
    test
  10. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

well I've got my results in and know the top 5 .. so I just need to write the sub breakdowns and write my ramble .. which I feel this week will focus on no-shows and extensions .. my opinions of it all .. all should be done today or tomorrow .. *focus* ..
    test
  11. Got Life?

i might take a few weeks off because this diet is kicking my ass and i just don't have that fire in me...but then again, there aren't enough people in the league for me to be taking a holiday...
    test
  12. TheReturn

TheReturn Life of the Party

I tried to stop eating fast food and felt like someone cut my leg off. So now instead of not eating fast food I just run alittle further, and all is well.
    test
  13. Eye-Rime

^wha? a few weeks off? .. the iron man himself?

get the fuck outta here
    and TR, i see you
    test
  14. Got Life?

i've been in for over 100 weeks straight now...not eating any real meals at all and only intaking protein is definitely taking a toll on me...i even wasn't able to stay up to close matches on time, i had to do it this morning.
    test
  15. Eye-Rime

enough with the pity party
    you have a reputation to uphold
    test
  16. Dougie G

Dougie G New Member

Well before you go writing about extensions, I just wanna explain why I did not give Seph, his extension request, fist of all i dont wanna make excuses for my verse, but this week, after all the hatred I been getting from Got Life, I just lost all motivation to write, so i just wrote a quick verse, that I knew would lose, and I mean, anybody can go look at that verse. Seph did not need an extension to beat that verse.
    test
  17. Got Life?

cry me a fuckin river.
    test
  18. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

most people ask for extensions cuz they don't have time to write a verse period... Not because they need extra time to write a verse that may win. Not grantin an extension is kinda lame. lol.
    test
  19. Got Life?

it's not kinda lame, it's the epitome of lame...especially the posting it in 2 places on a tirade trying to gain pity...

acting like a bigger fag with each week...i liked you a whole lot more when you didn't reveal your personality...

how is it that you're enlisting?
    test
  20. GodLooksUpToMe

GodLooksUpToMe You do too

i can see y he did it but i rather actually battle than take a no show.. im tired of ppl not showing up. its been 2 weeks in a row. hopefully i get to battle some1 next week who actually cares.

i should have been 8-5 if it wasnt 4 that lil voting shit last week. i could have probably been in the contendership next match. chances r ill need 1 more victory b4 that happens
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.