[MAG] The Tribune: Vol 2; Iss 4, Wk 6

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Quriosity, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

you know what you should do Dougie .. go back a few pages of the rstl .. when I first entered .. so you're looking at Jook being the author of the threads with like [WK3]-[WK10] .. you will see a whole lotta shit between myself and Got Life? .. headed by a fucking police badge for our efforts in the awards thread ..

Got Life? is a meanie .. deal with it .. but there's too many of us that have grudges to bare with him to let him get away with taking advantage of the mod spot .. his hate on you does not reflect the rstl .. it reflects him .. so to think it's rigged via his vote or GL? not just wanting threads open for voting when granting ext.s .. you have it slanted ..

we can't control how the hooligans 'seemingly' politic their votes .. when a battle is close .. you know the penny isn't being tossed .. so I had to battle against that against Pain .. and Got Life? 'had' to vote for me .. but he is only 1 vote for or against anyone ..

so to say he demotivated you is showing GL? -"you win"- .. I'm not saying you should write solely to impress Got Life? but if you didn't focus on just what he has to say so much .. take on the pos crit and work with that .. cos you're right .. Seph stomped on you tbh .. but that was more in your control than it was Got Life?'s buddy ..

motivation speach over .. now get out there soldier ..
    test
  2. Eye-Rime

Eye-Rime the intellectual.

^lol
    rstl's stand up guy
    test
  3. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

blah blah...i motivate everyone here to be better...well not everyone...but those that i interact with strive to be better writers either because i interact /w them or because of a desire to shut me up.
    test
  4. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

hey lu's i voted against gl this week so the whole "seemingly" swaying votes comment directed at our crew is just pure beef shit yall lame if you believe that..

n dunce-hat dougie go back to your corner n continue counting the tiles on the roof..
    test
  5. Got Life?

lol...agreed...Q def won it this week...anyone votes otherwise is a clown.

and seriously...anyone that thinks Dougie G isn't a whiny bitch and an idiot needs to stop being such a "nice guy"...
    test
  6. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

it sucks ur giving the league a rest though dude.. im just getten re-acquainted with it..
    test
  7. Got Life?

who's giving it a rest...i just said i'm tired...i ain't restin...

don't expect me to come full force each week...but i'll still bite a motherfuckers head off.
    test
  8. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

oohhh man i read dougies verse b4 all this shit went down when he first dropped n i was like dougie u may have not granted seph an extension but so far his better then the shit u wrote
    test
  9. Got Life?

test
  10. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

Man fuck this shit, SERIOUSLY.... I'm so fuckin tired of Got (no) Life and his ridiculous bullshit. Nahmean? He's got such a fuckin grudge against me the mofo only put "Vote!" in my thread title, instead of "Vote Now!" like everyone else's, proving that he doesn't want anyone to vote on my fuckin battle!!!!:wink:

lol.

Some of the people in this league may need to get some advice or some treatment if a person like Got Life? is getting to you thaaaat bad over a net topical league. He's a prick, but atleast he gives his honest opinion, and is pretty entertaining in his net interactions. Say what you want to him and keep it moving, because he shouldn't be affecting your writing negatively...
    test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

^you had me going for a sec
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

got life had a positive effect on my writing i must say

as did other good writers who consistently dropped criticism towards my verses, and i still have much room to improve

but i never ran from him
    test
  13. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

Is Lok still logged on?

I just got a new job today, I'm starting at the mortuary at the turn of the financial year. Shit is unreal...
    test
  14. Got Life?

baron turning up at the morgue...shocker.
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i'll drop my votes soon enough

pretty decent week though, some good matches, seems a lot of people had time constraints this week, i did as well and somehow i still managed to find time so i really dont sympathize for those that no showed, but oh well

still a grip of completed battles out there, thanks to all who showed
    test
  16. GodLooksUpToMe

GodLooksUpToMe You do too

my battle was closed so i cant post my links. i voted on champ match and the UK no holds bared tea & crumpets battle royal
    test
  17. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

I highlighted the word seemingly myself .. the same can be said about TMU at times .. because there's a bunch of us in the rstl so we too could be seemingly crew voting .. I didn't accuse .. and I'm not trying to be "mr nice guy" either .. I'm just telling Dougie how it is without being a twat about it .. explaining that things may look one way but it's just how it seems and not how it is ..

I voted against Speedy this week .. I've voted against Q and Return in the past .. I've voted for and against GL? .. and I rib him about how I 'know' his verse is against me unless I am blatantly winning a match-up .. GL? voted me over Pain .. so I know he isn't swaying or inducing 'pure beef' .. so chill out CK .. there's no beef with Hooligans .. you guys are TMU's sister crew .. we love you guys ..
    test
  18. Got Life?

lucy...if anything...we're distant cousins...and you guys were born of gays.
    test
  19. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

with Hooligans born of sibling relations .. we call you the 'sister' crew .. pun intended .. now get down like syndrome ..
    test
  20. Got Life?

lets not get it twisted...if it ever came down to a brawl, ya'll would be absolutely dead...

I know for a fact that Daht and I alone can literally murder all of you.

and yea...I just took this net shit to the octagon of MMA...

BLAOW!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.