[MAG] The RBL Herald, Week 53

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, May 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

more so, you already beat him. and not 2 years back, but just last week. it'd be different if you all never battled or if you beat him ages ago and he was an established writer now. but this is not the case.

there is no need for name calling towards oneduh, myself, or the league.

chill with the "weak" and "bitch" talk homie. its not necessary.
    test
  2. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

Eh.. If it wasn't for the name calling I wouldn't have cared enough to reply.. haha
    test
  3. Significantt

Significantt New Member

I have no problems with either of you, Its your league run it the way you see fit.

I wanted A rematch, I got my answer end of story.
    test
  4. D.LOKE

D.LOKE New Member

As far as i'm concerned, this week im goin in like i'm the contender because if you not no fag you shouldn't like no show wins, you aint get to prove nothing. I rather beat somebody. I still got respect for hens I mean maybe life got in the way, shit happens but I don't want nothing giving to me so I like the way quriosity did the matches this week.
    test
  5. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

Significant,

I'll pic battle you this week if you want an extra match
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i got nothing against hens either, but he knows how hard i tried to show for our match so as not to leave the top spot vacant. he could've posted something. the one week a verse is posted early he has no time.

but nothing personal against hens, just last week's actions were pathetic to me.
    test
  7. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

To be fair to Hens.. He's been telling me he needs to sign out for weeks.. Time was bound to catch up with him sooner or later.. I feel what you saying though..
    test
  8. mAc Detroit

mAc Detroit da muthafuckin south

lmmfao...

Your such a fucking asshole...lol
    test
  9. YunoAlwin

YunoAlwin New Member

lol
    test
  10. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

See my ego isn't going unnoticed.

Thanks guys.. I do this shit for you
    test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

oh lord. here comes hensley.
    test
  12. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

yea whatever, shit doesn't matter to me. don't act like i did a bunch of shady shit, and try to make mine and your situation anything similar. i didn't ask you to drop some quick ass verse against me, you did that yourself, i told you i was just going to take the no show win. i didn't give a shit about it, it's you that made it seem like you did some favor for me. i didn't give a fuck if i had to battle someone the next week for it. let me deal with the problem.

i could have signed out of the league the moment i champed it, i stayed in and dropped every week, goin 30 and 40 and shit in the defenses. it's me that has to put the extra loss on my record anyways, all u guys actin like i hurt ur feelings are bein weird about it. 1 things for sure, i respect the league, but i had mad shit to do and shouldnt have even stayed in, i was debating it the week before after the match with MS. i didn't ask for the extension this time, i posted early in the day and said, look dude, i'm not going to post, i didn't post last night. if u think it's something ''respectful'' to gift the title over, just so that dude could champ it, that in itself is weak as fuck. if it mattered this much to you Q, i woulda wrote a no show verse to match it just to prevent all this bs.
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

there is no "all this b/s", first of all. but i stand by my original statement that you should've just shown. either way its a loss on your record. only difference is that the contender is now shorted and has to continue to battle for the belt (2 more weeks). the rule is in place because you are awarded by your accomplishment and i refuse to award a title to a champion who did nothing to gain it. at the same time, i hate having the top spot vacant. without a champ match, the league is not as exciting. i try my hardest to show for every match because it is my duty to keep the league going and no-shows are the arch-enemy of its success. but i don't expect the same from you or anyone else. i just felt that after knowing what i went through so that you wouldn't have to wait 2 extra weeks, you could've done the same. and this or what i did has nothing to do with what you asked me to do.

i know you hens. more than likely, you had time. you just didn't feel like writing anymore so you said fuck it. in this case, you did d.loke more good than bad in that he most likely would have lost had you showed. but i hate when any champ wins the title and then no-shows.

and as i also stated earlier in this thread, i don't have a problem with you. but for me, its hard to watch a league not give a fuck about things that i have continued to do, regardless of my time. and that's bigger than just you no-showing. i've been slack lately, but there was a time when i voted on every match, every week. everything is/was always on time. i've never no-showed. the list goes on. yet, every week its like more and more people don't give a fuck. its discouraging for me.
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

anyway, that's all i'll say about it. it was never a big deal. everyone else has been hating on you for asking for extensions. i have nothing to do with that.

back to this CB project.
    test
  15. Silentt L

Silentt L Registered Deity

he should have reflected light or glistened?

shone = past tense of shine

shown is the word you were looking for.
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

good call.
    test
  17. john hensley

john hensley 7xRBL

listen, i hear you, the idea of no showing the champ match is always weak as hell. it's my bad for that, i shoulda just thrown up something for him. but you have to at least admit, i stayed in and had a 40 line and a 30 line defense after i champed. take a look at the tourney i'm running at BW, i had every intention of running that(still do),i set it up, wrote the mag, brackets, etc. but for the last week Deon had to step up and get the 2nd round up cuz i've been MIA. with work, and just the social situations in my life right now, i haven't been able to put as much thought into being online in this last couple weeks.

that's just my side. i know as a champ, there's more responsibility. but i hadn't no showed or anything prior to this. RBL is my spot right now tho, I mean, I'm not trying to spite the league.

league is fine though. kung and oneduh are in, i mean, i was just champ for a couple weeks, it's had worse moments. but like u said, it's nothing personal, i hear you from a mod standpoint.
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

its all good.
    test
  19. Gramur

Gramur Yung Troy

Done Dispute.
    test
  20. Yung Troy

Yung Troy The Lyrical King

I dropped kon.