[MAG] The RBL Herald, Week 48

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

Diso i dont have an ego. i dont go looking for shit. you mentioned me. thats when i pointed out clearly that youre wack. just shut up and move along
    test
  2. Jordan Robinson

Jordan Robinson All Game

my exact feelings after seeing 2triples verse last week lol

im still thinking about that shit. that made my banana line look impressive. lol
    test
  3. Diso.

Diso. New Member

i mentioned you by saying you take q's opinion on to much, its probally unintentional just they way i saw it, perhaps i saw it wrong, who knows

you then critiques loads of my lines and said there all wack, even tho at the time you said they were decent
    how old are you?
    i dont have an ego i was clearly joking, you must an ego either that or your way to sensitive about this all

muffy and a few others were saying you was giving yourself an easy match against me, i said il give you a match cause i wanted to prove something, obviously i didnt i was still getting used to this style, its a while later and i think if i take time with a verse it can be good, good enough to beat you, probally not

i was clearly joking with all this before, bored, i dont have an ego i just know when i try i can beat a few people in this league. I dont think im the best or anything just trying make a name for myself....if your not tryna win battles whats the point in having them

im no longer bored so im setting the score straight since most people cant see clear sarcasm
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

clear sarcasm. lol.
    test
  5. AriMayiK

AriMayiK New Member

whats the point of doin this if you don't try lol
    test
  6. Jordan Robinson

Jordan Robinson All Game

yaaaaa riiiigggghhttttt
    test
  7. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

he tries, he just doesnt want to admit he sucks

and Diso, im 18.

and yeah, cuz its so easy to tell sarcasm on the internet? dude, shut up. i am not Q's puppet, that just fuckin plain ole happening. if i was, i woulda told Nam i didnt wanna mod the rstl when Q said he had plans for me. Q's a cool guy, i respect dude, but im not gonna ride his dick like you're thinking.
    test
  8. Diso.

Diso. New Member

i do try as such, but i rush and key up a verse
    obviously if i tried properly my verses would be alot better

i this league but its hard to try 2 much when you work full time, constanely tired and dont have alot of time for it

and clear sarcasm was for instance when tac said i was wack and i told him 2 bow down to me cause ima a king and i called him a newb
    test
  9. Diso.

Diso. New Member

not all enough have a empty schedule like you
    me saying ima a king and bow down to me, is clearly me joking i dont have an ego at all
    i thought it was clear but i guess not
    i never said you ride his dick, im just saying sometimes its easy 2 see that you take his opinion on to much, burd agreed and i know others do
    im not saying its on purpose but its easy to see it that way
    test
  10. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

how can you say you dont have time? the last couple days youve been on for a few hours each afternoon. if you're at work im sure you're computer has a microsoft word. practice
    test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

none of us have all the time in the world. i won't even get started on my schedule. there is no excuse.

an example of a rushed 5 minute key was my verse against rizpy. i didn't want to no-show and i had like 5 matches that week so i keyed about 5 verses just talking bullshit. i still won the majority of them, and the others still got props.

you're not bad simply because of timing. you're bad. until you grasp that, you can't get better. now i agree that if you spent more time you would improve. but all the time in the world won't make you better. you have to understand your faults and then spend time on correcting them.

anyway, have you written a verse for me? i don't have time for 24 if not, and if so, drop the motherfucking verse.
    test
  12. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

i can destroy you

keep my name out of your posts faggot
    test
  13. Diso.

Diso. New Member

lol alright

and nah i aint started yet
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

let's do like 12-16. i'm really not in the mood for this. real life shit.
    test
  15. Diso.

Diso. New Member

alright and isit just a pic battle?
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

read the post in the match.

i'll most likely only focus on the picture. you can take cheap shots. stay tuned though. if i don't post something tonight (or if you don't) then i'll most likely postpone that shit 'til next week. ultrasound is tomorrow and then i won't be home all day.
    test
  17. Diso.

Diso. New Member

if your gonna just focus on the pic il stick to the pic, im not tryna get an advantage
    i wont be dropping tonight, was planning to start writing 2moro, im writing for seph atm
    if you wanna postpone this its all good, let me know
    test
  18. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

test
  19. Burd.

Burd. #1

i wanna spotlight someone good.
    test
  20. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

I doubt anyone good wants to spotlight you.

For some reason I feel the urge to no homo that
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.