[MAG] The RBL Herald, Week 47

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

oh and i just noticed you said i'm lacking some clout. i date back to far before your time. i've beaten many of the early dope heads. its only the new school of dope that i've missed out on cos i left for about 3 years, came back, and people like unsigned hype had reinvented themselves as oneduh and shit.

but i feel you. i may sign out after this week though, and give oneduh what he wants.
    test
  2. Muffffy

Muffffy Attack of the Muff

hmmm

leagues runnin smooth

is it just me or comp is slim...or is it just i dont know summa these dudes.

ill be back under an alias when i finish moving to my final destination
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

its not just you.
    test
  4. Main Stream

Main Stream The Conversensationalist

lmfao so much wonder on who I am.. I'm not Aloe, I'm not Headless. And funny thing is Q I've even beaten YOU. I just think you don't like me. blah... And to say Headless is better than me is an insult. Let's just say I'm shaking off a little rust each week. Give it 2 or 3 weeks.. I know all of you... Q, I know about ur new baby, just spoke to u recently about it. OneDuh I know about ur whole internet plans, I know almost everything about you. One you should KNOW who it is. I find it funny how much you guys are trying to search.
    But I'm done X, I'll be posting in a few. Good Luck
    test
  5. Main Stream

Also BTW I said I USED to be in CVI. Not I am currently in CVI so you guys are digging all wrong. I left a LONG time ago.
    test
  6. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

whatsup muff
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i've done no search. i just replied that you aren't aloe and you aren't headless, which you've concluded that i'm right.

and i don't like the main stream persona, but i may like you under another personality.

gutta?
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i know who you are.
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

hit me on aim, faggot.
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and for the record, i don't remember you ever beating me. i beat you in the RBL.

that is, if you are gutta.
    test
  11. Main Stream

Wrong.... try again.
    test
  12. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

My internet plans? rofl.

Nigga who the fuck is you? Hit me in a PM or aim, I won't air it out if we cool like that.. I haven't searched for anything.. I just remember User listing off the aliases he had that we could use for the RBL & MS was one of them.. So I hit him up when I seen it sign in.. He said he gave it away & wouldn't say who to..
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

oh. so it was user and whatshisface.
    test
  14. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

lol...well main isnt aloe...but I was right on, he is someone of that stature.

Q, I worded that wrong about the clout...what I meant to say is you havent had too many difficult matches lately...I think the last good person you faced was Muff...but I may be wrong and trippin...

btw...good drop Main, gl
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

true. i lost to hens, that was a good match. and everyone i've faced has said i suck and that they'd beat me. i.e., e tha real, minfinity, etc. but i don't claim them on my level. it's not my fault that the league is scarce on talent.
    test
  16. Scales

Scales I hold weight here

alias's most likely......but its better that way so you dont get a whole bunch of gay dick riding from people voting for fools just because of their 'Name'.....anybody from prowlers could come here and post " A,b,c 1,2,3" for a battle verse and be champ in 3 weeks because everyone would vote for them off name alone

..what we should have is a fuckin Alias tournament where nobody fucking knows anybody ..that would really show who is good....
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

eh, i disagree. anybody from prowlers can't come here and win shit. half these people here don't even visit prowlers, or didn't until MM.

and names don't always win battles. on occasions, but there have been plenty classic upsets that have defined some of the legends of today.

and i had thought of hosting an alias tournament at BW, but i wouldn't hold one here. still, it won't prove anything. those with "names" are typically the best, regardless of that name. those without names just use the idea as an excuse for why they lose so often.

and aliases, in today's form, are all gay. they're cowards in my opinion. mainly because although they're behind an alias, they don't pretend to be new. most brag about their "real name" and use personals throughout there verses yet refuse to expose themselves until they've accomplished something, like winning the title. it's very gay.
    test
  18. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

i hate battling aliases, i never know what to say
    test
  19. Yung Troy

Yung Troy The Lyrical King

ok, I must be an influence on some of these new cats cos I keep seeing my name in their verses, wtf?!
    test
  20. Yung Troy

Yung Troy The Lyrical King

say Q, when you get time could you check on my battle, I think some shady shit happening.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.