[MAG] The RBL Herald, Week 45

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Mar 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xquisite

Xquisite Guest

ayo Oneduh, lemme borrow a dollar...lol, I saw your site is worth 1.1 mill...your werent lying about your internet hustle.
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you haven't done anything. you disappeared, then returned to compete. i shouldn't have to ask you for help. and since i returned to pick up your slack, i didn't need help. i don't need help when i moderate, you've always known that. i needed help when i didn't want to moderate anymore. but you and spul let the numbers die and then abandoned this shit.

and i want some moderators that i can tell what to do and then leave and trust that they'll continue to do what has worked in the past. you're bent on making new rules to fit your views instead of keeping this thing going.

but its whatever. i have no problem with you like the last time you moderated. i'm only looking at these three heads because i'm hoping they'll be more dedicated than you or i. i mean, they're ALWAYS online.
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

and be real, one. you don't REALLY have the time for this, or the dedication. i see it. i mean, why would you? you run a site. you have kids. you have a life outside of nurturing thirty some odd middle aged men who write battle raps in their free time.
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

on another note, i'm surprised you even read this shit.
    test
  5. Yung Troy

Yung Troy The Lyrical King

I'm looking forward to this, with those pics they should be able to eat each other alive, by the way Q, are you posting early, when you wanna post?
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i'll try and find time to write something today. i'm on spring break, so...
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you want to use pictures?
    test
  8. Main Stream

Main Stream The Conversensationalist

However, I have the funny feeling that Main Stream is more seasoned than he originally appeared to be. Given that he will lack the ammunition of last week against his unknown opponent, I don’t see him delivering as well. Bitch moves always give a writer a slight edge, but in its absence, Main needs to work on pure creativity and being able to deliver when lacking effective/personal material.

If I told you who I was it wouldn't even fucking matter. Secondly, how is it a bitch move if I know someone and they don't know me? Shit, create a fuckin alias then. You think I'm doing this alias shit just for shits and giggles? I'm doing this to have a fair shot and winning/losing. I know what tha fuck it's like to get dr's all the fucking time. I'm putting myself more at a disadvantage than I'm putting anyone else. I've been champion here, I've been champion everywhere I've been. This alias is to subtract dickryders and let this purely be about battles and not names. And trust me I been bullshittin verses. Half assin verses. I don't need personals. Strikt knew it was all love. I hadda clown my fellow "former" Culture VI member. And me and the nigga go wayyyy back. If he wants to know who I am then I'll let HIM know. As for you tho, you'd be shocked to know that you ACTUALLY TALK TO ME. And think I'ma pretty good guy, lmfao yet think I'm a bitch on the boards. It's funny son... but ehh NEXT!!!
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i didn't read all of this, but if you feel that you having all the ammunition in the world against your opponent, boasting that you know him, and never giving him a clue as to who you are while using, and i quote, "All Personals!," is a fair shot, then you're retarded.

and its not the fact that i would know you, but your opponent last week would've known you. if you wanted to be a pure alias, then stop getting excited when you know an opponent and think you can win off personals. either use generic personals that everyone will know, let him know who you are, or don't use personals. its that simple.

but i could care less, i would've won. still, it was a bitch move on your behalf. just your whole attitude and persona and the excitement and exclamation points and the ranting about "i know who you are, na-nany-boo-boo" type shit strikes me as gay as fuck.
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

okay, i finished reading. and whether i think you're cool or not, this stint is gay to me.
    test
  11. Main Stream

You'd probably be more familiar with homo tendencies than I sir.
    test
  12. Burd.

Burd. #1

move move shake shake now drop drop drop
    test
  13. Main Stream

And BTW, once again. WTF does it matter if I know someone. It's a fuckin battle. Niccas get all emotional over battles and shit. Get urself a tampon son. U think it's fair for some of these wack fucks in this league to battle good people???? Nothing in this fuckin league is fair. Notable names get dickriders... I've posted some horrible verses and still won cause of my name alone. And who the fuck sets rules on a fuckin alias anyway? Are you the fuckin alias police or something? Sgt. Dumbass. Whether I won or lost last week I wanted to joke with someone that I knew. I didn't give a fuck if anyone got the lines, Strikta knew the lines and he knew that I knew him. Me and the nigga used to clown each other all the time... and if/when I tell him who it is, he'll laugh about it. You on the other hand grow more and more menstrual.. lmfao this nigga said "ur exclamation points.."

that has to be the silly shit in the history of the internet..
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

but i'm emotional? i gave you props in the mag, but the gay shit couldn't be overlooked.
    test
  15. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

seemed mighty excited to pull a bitch move to me.

what exactly is it that you are arguing. am i missing something?
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  17. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

You got a point.. But I do have the time to be involved to some extent.. My problem is there's just so much I want to do with the league.. 1 week I might have time to introduce something new to the league, close noshows, close threads, do ranks, post matches, make sure the mag gets done on time, pretty much run the entire show.. The next I might have 20 minutes to dedicate to the shit.. The past few weeks I would have had time to close matches/do ranks/post new battles.. But you was on top of it so I didn't bother.. I mean if you walk in the office & see your co-worker doing your job for you, are you gonna stop him? lol..

We just need to stop butting heads & figure out how we can work together on this shit.. You always seem to have the time to close battles.. so why not do that & let me go ahead & throw ranks/new threads up.. help out with some other shit.. Iono it is what it is.. Get at me on aim.. I'm invisible but I'm there..
    test
  18. Main Stream

I'm not arguing shit. I'm stating my opinion just like you are. Fact of the matter is I could give a fuck less what you think or how you feel about the situation. Last week was done in good fun. And just because you don't like my exclamations!!!!!!! I'ma keep doing it, cause I like my exclamations. Bitch move blah blah blah, no one cares. Funny strikt ain't sayin much about it and he the one that battled!
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

we're not butting heads and i didn't say i'd drop you from moderation. just that i'm considering some new mods who have more time than us to help.

i'll be on aim later, homeslice.
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

lol, i didn't say much either. i wrote a magazine. you then came to defend your position. more gay shit from where i stand.

man the fuck up if you really don't care about this shit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.