[MAG] The RBL Herald, Week 25

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Oct 20, 2008.

?

Are grudge matches a good addition to the format of this league?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

^my point is that from a moderation perspective or just my view in general, the bettering of the league is of top priority. a battle is a battle, a loss a loss, and a win a win. but, a no-show is the sign of destruction within the league. it also disrupts the natural order of the league when people advance off punctuality rather than talent. nevertheless, i said that you had every right to decline. and i pick you to lose because you are matched against people who i think can beat you. let's face it, you're not the cream of the crop. i appreciate your participation and i encourage you to stick around but i write the mag from my stance and the way i see it is that you're a level above the tac, morphus, dougie g's of the league. that's just my personal observation. people have different tastes, views, and opinions. but respect mine as you do there's and take it as just that, my opinion of your abilities.
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

thanks to all who read with a level-head and realize that this is purely for entertainment purposes.
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i'm calling you out for a grudge match, Jai. do you accept?
    test
  4. Caveat1

Caveat1 New Member

All Props And Respect To The Kid Q For Keepin The Pulse Of The League At A Steady Beat. Ill Mag And Ill Read..

Ironic Part Of The Mag Is When Ya Mentioned Me Leaving Which I Plan On Doin Regardless Win Or Lose Ima Sign Out At The End Of This Week.. Only Scenario Where Id Stay One More Week Is If I Got A Chance To Defend My Championship Against Muffy.. I Feel That'd Be A Good Champ Match Peeps Might Wanna View. Thanks For Makin This A Great League Q With Ya Effort
    test
  5. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

grudge matches are a good thing .. I did actually think of doing something like that in the rstl to make use of the sub forum a while back ..

as for the tournament .. I'm not 100% sure how it will run myself .. although I am leaning towards having the verses go up anonymously .. on an MCa vs MCb kinda deal ..

I'd like to see a couple more of the seeded heads join .. but even so .. a few more non-seeds would be more than welcome .. especially since they'll be kicking things off ..
    test
  6. Windsprizzle

Windsprizzle Sickness

dope mag Q...dont let anyone bring you down man...youre running the league well...

Cav vs Muff champ match would be dope...stay in one more week for that Cav!
    test
  7. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I know its purely entertainment. Most of what I said wasn't directed to you. I only directed my 1st line towards you... til now.

Lets have at it.

I respect your opinion as well. And its just your opinion. Talent wise, in your own eyes, Im a bottom feeder. Okay. But talentwise.. I could say the same about you. Your not even as good as you think you are. All you do is take a hot style that cameout out 5yrs ago and copy and paste it to your verses today. Why copy some1, who copied some1 elses old shit? Thats stupid.Lol

And since we're being honest. I can honestly say, I snicker everytime you call yourself a "legend". Your not even an almost legend. Theres a list of about 20+ textcee's in the archives. And youre not 1 of them! I dont care what you did in the past, you ain't doing shit today.

All you do is parade around like a faggot with his head stuck up his own ass. Talk shit, or brag when you've atleast accomplished something. Being MOD is not an accomplishment, its a job.

I don't know where this ego came from Mass Quantity. But I remember when you were trash as fuck......... like the rest of us so called bottom feeders. Remembering back when niggaz use to make fun of your name and lyrics. Lol

And you always find some way to self glorify. Since youve been moding.. I have yet to see you NOT big yourself up in a mag. Lol

And I don't give a fuck who got ya head swolle..
    test
  8. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

yup
    test
  9. Pounds

Pounds I smoke pounds.

What really has me weak it that you act like I begged for the extension. I posted from my phone and I don't prewrite verses. Truth of the matter is that you were shook. You knew you weren't going to beat me and wanted that easy W. It's all fair and whatnot, but don't run around acting like I was all pissed off about it. I asked for the grudge match because I just wanted a shake at handing you your ass. Which, I am actually surprised that you accepted. Anywho, let the shit talk commence. And I will have a pic up later today.
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

for the record, i've said plenty times that i'm no longer that good. but lol at copying someone's style. do your homework jai.
    test
  11. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

test
  12. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I posted on time... and you didn't at all. But Im shook? Yea.....right. Why would I not battle you? Wtf? Lol

Knew that I wasn't going to beat you? Nigga, you must be out your ever loving font. Just post your frumpy ass pic.
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

you got a new picture though jai, so we don't have to go off the same pic?
    test
  14. I'm Deon

I'm Deon the guy who fucked ur mom

pretty cool maggy man...some good punchs last week

u dont interview?
    test
  15. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

I dont have access to another 1 right now. I can send you a different 1 2morrow. Cant do it right now. I'll have to wait til I go to the library 2morrow. The comps in here are pretty shady. Cant do much of anything.
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

just send me your myspace url and i'll grab one of your choice.
    test
  17. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i do, but no time lately. you can do interviews for me and submit them by sunday afternoon.
    test
  18. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

This comp is severly restricted. It wont let me go on no personal sites. Thats y I said, I'll send it to you 2morrow by 3pm. The grudge matches arent even up yet man.
    test
  19. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i just finally read this and i think you have me confused. i don't know who mass quantity is. only time i was trash was early on in my bonkerz days and even then i won a title match in the RBL back when i had to beat heads like p-nut, hades, and whatnot. and as for upping myself, yea right. i never quote one of my lines for anything and other than that, how can i possibly up myself. i admit that i semi-plead my case in the MOTW article this week but it was merely a spin-off of what Muff proclaimed in hookups which lead to my sudden appreciation for that ass whooping. i never proclaimed that i should've won, but more less an understanding of why i didn't though i initially felt as though i had the better verse. either way, i've continually stated that i'm no longer that good and my only intent of competing is to force myself to become active and read matches so that i may have material to work with in writing the mag.
    test
  20. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

they're not up because i'm waiting for pictures. it only takes a click of the button. and i don't need you to go to it. give me the URL and i'll go get the picture.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.