[MAG] The RBL Herald, Week 13

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Jul 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. criticize

criticize New Member

2 words....

battling jaibe.

dont think my verse was good enough to win? next please.
    test
  2. JAIBE

JAIBE Simply Amazing.

^^ Your Lucky i Wont Make you Eat Those words...

Read My Next Battle and let me know if i wouldnt Take the Win after that.
    Im Highly Improving .

Dont make me go back to my roots and start shoving bannanas down your throat.
    i can make that happen. ill pay kieth lettuce food stamps as to put a hit on your back

hahaha
    test
  3. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

ok so now ur 2-1 in the league, beat jaibe cuz he no showed, and you have caveat this week? talk about a tough road to the top
    test
  4. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

pay him no mind, he's really no good...all he does is get no show wins (like last week) and free wins (like this week)...doesnt that sound like an rbl champ in the making? roflz
    test
  5. criticize

criticize New Member

whatever jaibe, i told you i am willing to post early, you say someshit like you wont need an extension, then dont post at all. homo.
    i was up for dropping a keystyle while we were both online, keep taking your time writing and improving, while i keystyle someshit that would beat you 10-0.
    test
  6. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

10-0? wasnt it a no show? matter fact havent ur only two wins on this site been no shows? Please link everyone to a battle u WON based on votes, any forum on the site, just something u won because of votes...

link?
    test
  7. criticize

criticize New Member

are you head fucked? how fucking hard is to get a quote, shit cunt.
    WOULD BEAT YOU 10-0 do you understand or should i spell it out for you.

yes 2 of my 3 battles have been no-shows, any forum on the site? wtf is wrong with you, you think with my 100 posts i have like 25 battles on this site? my only posts are from the last month in this forum, or leeching music. although i could link you to 200 plus wins on other sites. thanks though man, i really like the way you keep looking out for me, refreshing the forum waiting for me to post even when my comments directed at jaibe, or Q. and pretty please keep reading my battle verses, i need someone too, fucking noshows.

personal question how old are you man, you been on this site since 2001, and your fucking trolling someone with 100 posts.lol it must suck to be you, what you doing right now? is this your freetime your wasting? im online winning money on poker and tennis, and browsing the rapforums leeching movies and music. your here trolling me. you are the man.
    test
  8. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

Translation: No links available because I havent won a real battle
    test
  9. criticize

criticize New Member

you really are new age shit cunt. lol you literally draw your own conclusions to anything and everything even when you are wrong, which is the most common. i said i could link you to 200 plus. but nah, you just ignore that.

why didnt you answer my question? does the truth hurts when it hits you in the face? guess that explains the sunglasses homo.
    test
  10. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

so I'm wrong that u havent won a battle based on votes on this site? If I'm wrong then post a link, if not utilize this one...

Lyrical DOJO - Rapmusic.com
    test
  11. criticize

criticize New Member

oh ok. i understand how the world works now. you are a newb until you dont get noshowed and win a battle on rm. the other sites dont count? dont kid yourself son, we both know rm wasnt shit til late 06. and is still pretty piss poor now. its only the most active site in 08.

what does me having to win a battle ON THIS SITE? have to do with anything? i have never seen your writing, i dont ask you to post links on my homesite where you have probably never battled to prove you are good. why should i provide links on yours, when i have 100 posts you stupid fuck, and you know dam well 3 battles, is it my fault my oppenants are whack and no show? coz i couldnt give a fuck less, but for some reason you have a strange fixation with me.

i still like the way, you can only respond to half of my post, like you try for some shitty response and ignore the part where i call you out. clever. but your not fooling no-one. seeyou later, its stopped raining in toronto, the tennis is back on, some of us have work to do.

p.s im not really a fan of trolling with you, because i know you are a shit cunt. your the type who would read a battle think i won but not vote, because you take this shit too seriously, see a good line i post and ignore it, but if i lost a battle in your opion or posted a whack line you would be the first to jump on it, thats a pretty big personality flaw you got going on homie.

the reason you wanted me to post a win, was some kind of retort for me saying i could beat jaibe 10-0 with the keystyle i posted....read any of his verse, read mine tell me im wrong. please i wont you to tell me im wrong, until then keep dancing around the point.
    test
  12. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

test
  13. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

so u work at a tennis court?
    test
  14. criticize

criticize New Member

it is now raining again. yes i work at a tennis court 4 weeks a year when the tennis is in town. up in the stand on the laptop trading the betting marketing faster than the television pictures thus better odds. for the rest of the time i bet using the televison pictures like every other sucker trading live or momentum trading. or just bet lump sums pre match when there is a good thing. tonight try the tursnov/verdasco double. should show around 1.65. a bet of $300 should show you a nice days work pay.
    test
  15. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

so ur a psychologist and a vegas high roller...thats an impressive resume, do u have that link of u winning a battle by votes on this site on it?
    test
  16. criticize

criticize New Member

who said anything about vegas and high roller. if you think $300 is high rolling, you are fucking broke or fucking stupid, probably a combination of the 2. i have $500 on tennis tonight, i consider it a small day, with only 1 semi-decent play 100 of it is profit from last night, so really only $400 of 'my' money for the week on the line. whats your excuse for being broke?
    test
  17. Silentt L

Silentt L Registered Deity

LMAO@that.

lmao...RM was wayyyy better before '06, and the activity peaked years ago, when the server was bogged down by the thousands online at once. and there's was competition.

Youre here in the dead era, where competition is few. and youre grabbing no show wins. my predictions, if your opponent shows this week, you lose.
    test
  18. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i read your battle
    test
  19. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

yeah but u know how it is magus...if u get these idiots to reply long enough their true stupidity becomes all the more evident with every post dropped...
    test
  20. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

I see u havent met my friend sarcasm...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.