[MAG] The RBL Herald, Week 13

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Quriosity, Jul 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

[​IMG]
    Week 13

CONTENTS

1. Introduction
    2. Public Apology
    3. Best Quriosity Line
    4. Top 10 Summary
    5. Weekly Highlights
    6. Punchline Pandemonium
    7. Top 5 Prospects
    8. Next Top Model
    9. No-Show Shine
    10. Official Rankings
    11. Top 20 Predictions
    12. Honey of the Week
    13. Outroduction

1. Introduction

A very tumultuous week to say the least. Rest assured, this was not my intention in the least bit. I first signed up for the RBL in 2 thousand and the only other online league that I have ever participated in was the PBA in which case Adelphi and others ghost wrote mostly all of my verses. With that said, I have always enjoyed this league, and have rated it high among others. Therefore, I want to assure you all that a new ranking system (which was actually the original ranking system since the rebirth) was not some dark scheme to corrupt the league or to reward aliases and newbies over the same circle of people that I mix with on here.

Aside from this, I think it was also a very exciting week with much activity, whether positive or negative. I enjoyed the discussions and addressing the concerns expressed by the people of this league. Numerous no-shows near the bottom, but also numerous battles posted, and posted early at that. A fairly good show by all.

To my fellow moderators who have seemed to step back into the shadows since my resurfacing in the league, I do not wish to steal your duties, but only to enhance them and to set an example for what is expected of you. Please do not confuse my activity with disappointment in your hard work and ability to maintain this league. But I can not expressly strongly enough that I have received complaints and have seen them in hookups. This was my reasoning for stepping in to see what was what. Obviously, it has only proven that RBL participants are immature and that complaining is their way of life. Originally, I had no intentions of actually writing this magazine, or most of the other things that I did last week, but as I grew board on a long trip at the parent's house, I decided to take the initiative and post what was needed.

MP, I know I haven't contacted you much, but Nasty is aware that I will only be here, actively, for the next week or so. And also, I do not want to take over with The Herald either. Which is why I asked if you had any submissions, or things that you had written to be included in the magazine while I posted it, so that you would not be overlooked.

Without further adieu, I would like to end this introduction how I have ended nearly 30 others in the past and that is by extending a warm invitation to those who disagree with the way I write my magazines, or to those who may disagree with my views or the way I express my opinions, or simply to those whom may just want to help out and have a sincere concern for the future of this league. Please feel free to email me at usadesigns1 @ gmail or instant message me at joekraq. I am always open to suggestions and help from those who are truly interested.

MODERATOR AIM INFO

Master Peace - GODsFavoriteWun
    xX_NASTY_Xx - lyrikalxlord
    Quriosity - joekraq
    test
  2. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

2. Public Apology

To all, I am sorry.

I can not express this enough. And not in a female sort of way like most of you immature faggots will try and flip an honest and sincere apology. But I am genuinely sorry for misunderstanding the rants of this league.

Many felt that I had "corrupted" the ranking system on purpose to benefit a newbie revolution or the alliance of secret aliases. This could not be further from the truth.

My decision to change rankings was a result of a number of things. For one, I was unaware that rankings had been changed from this system to begin with. This was brought to my attention after Nasty had seen my rankings and this is when I asked for an explanation to the new system. With no definitive reasoning to back it, I chose to go with what I felt was the better and more justified of the two. I see now that this was a grave mistake and for that I am sorry.

Okay, enough apologizing because I could really give a fuck about your personal feelings. I just wanted it to be clear that as a moderator, I have only your best intentions in focus.

With that said, I'll like to review the lines of the past week that were pertaining to my rankings or magazine.
    test
  3. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

3. Best Quriosity Line

[12]
    no one's interested man, your not bumpin at all
    u wont arouse Quriosity without tonguin his balls
    Vivify.

[11]
    don't be sad about losin, really u should say thanks...
    cuz wit the way shit's set up, you'll still move up in the ranks/
    Agnindra

[10]
    How is he 0-4 & moves up in the ranks? Q must be trying me
    when heads see Ill-lion dead, no need to call the humane society
    -Prometheus-

[9]
    No show because of the modding? Nobody cares what this man thinks...
    Since me ahead of you proves Q was right in the rankings
    Chrit

[8]
    Get it hoe? dude is wack, everything this fag does is bleak
    Victories mine, I got the win Q'd up like the rbl mag was this week
    Ekim MC

[7]
    I can predict his verse, it begins with filler and ends blatantly weak
    we're just hoping the middles worth a good read like the rankings this week
    Trombley

[6]
    I felt bad, cuz I know it was hurtin this fag…
    When Quriosity killed the cat… and his rep, when he clowned his wack verse in the mag
    MetaSin

[5]
    I can drop nicer verses than you trying half as hard
    Since every single line you write is lamer than the new rbl graphics are
    Ekim MC

[4]
    Finally the RBL ranks are on Q. sadly enough this parts true
    he'll place ya so far pass the bottom 20s, servers won't card you
    E Tha Real

[3]
    What Imma do to you is brutal.. this fuck is dyin, listen
    I'll leave this Mag lookin so fucked up.. Q'll give up on tryna fix it
    Oneduh

[2]
    With Q at the head, you’ll no longer be close to the peak
    His ranks will have you dropping one spot for every wack line u posted this week…
    MetaSin

And finally,

[1]
    I'm The fuckin Night, and you think you're a better fighter
    whos swallowing Drugs more this week? you or the Herald writer
    The Night

Wow, what a create group of writers.
    test
  4. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

4. Top 10 Summary

1. MetaSin 11-1 v. 2. E Tha Real 9-3

A decent match up, but voters seemed to have mixed feelings here. Not about whom the victor was, because that was blatantly obvious before both verses were even posted. No, voters disagreed about the level of writing that E Tha Real displayed. Tough really, with a vast difference in opinions within the league right now, but on average his verse was decent at best. Meta, again a victim of his own reputation, was also seen as “not as good as he usually is”. Nevertheless, he was good and more than good enough to retain the title. E showed slight skill with a few good lines but fell victim to wording and filler, or more so keeping his readers entertained.

MetaSin wins, 11-(-3)

3. kungfugrip 5-0 v. 4. Light Saber 5-2

Not much of a match here. Kungfu didn’t disappoint with a good opener and some pretty good jabs here and there, while LS was the complete opposite. Very lopsided in voting and rightfully so with Saber posting a number of reasons as to why his verse wasn’t as good as it could have been. Frankly, I think it’s because he was never as good as he could have been, and will never be as good as Kung is. Kung came with it and now advances to what could be the battled of the past 13-14 weeks. It may also be the first title change since “Mama Said Knock You Out”.

Kungfugrip wins, 12-(-5)

5. Vivify 4-1 v. 6. Medichi 4-1

Decent, but very short for being one match away from a title shot. This was also one of the closer matches towards the top in terms of votes, but again, this was a result of fewer lines to compare. Viv posted a fairly decent verse that was very short with not too much to quote or comment, while Medichi slightly better with stronger disses that were much more consistent in release. Overall it was an okay read, and very quick and easy to vote on.

Medichi wins, 8-(-1)

7. Wash. 3-1 v. 8. DaTrusHurtz 3-1

Wash showed some talent here with a few good lines, and a dope opener. Some others were played, but we can’t expect him to keep it consistent against inconsistent competition. DaTrus was coming off a cheap win (arguably, I guess) and I don’t think Wash took him seriously. Normally, this would be a bad idea, but it proved worthy here, with Wash wiping the floor clean with Trus. Trus came somewhat decent, but with played concepts and wording that was off at times. Could have been better, but this seemed rushed and never quite stood a chance.

Wash wins, 11-0

9. Mic-illaH 3-0 v. 10. Muffffy 3-2

Pretty good match here, with votes going both ways. At one point, it seemed as though Muff would be muffed by the competition. That is, before he rallied his loyal voters in hookups (j/p) and votes started coming in heavily in his favor. Either way, I thought he won as well. Nevertheless, Mic posted a pretty good verse but something as just missing. Some good ideas here and there that could have been tweaked and overall this was inconsistent in effective lines. Whereas, Muffff supposedly tried out a new style, which obviously worked, getting good reviews on a verse that started well but fell short in the end. Consistency was his downfall as well, however he was consistently above his competition in my opinion, and this landed him the win.

Mufffffy wins, 9-2
    test
  5. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

5. Weekly Highlights

Best Match
    "21. Oneduh 6-0 v. 22. magus. 3-0"

Easily the most anticipated match of the week, and neither disappointed (that is, besides Oneduh signing out after suffering defeat). A very heated and personal match up with both producing numerous solid punches and a couple quoteables per verse. Oneduh put up a good fight here with some good jabs and almost pulled away with the V, but Magus' disses were found to be too raw and personal, and more consistent than his opponents. In the end, Mag wins by a couple of votes.

Runner-up = 9. Mic-illaH 3-0 v. 10. Muffffy 3-2

Best of the Best
    "Magus"

With his back against the wall, against the only other name in the top 3 competitors besides his own and Meta's, Mag mustered up some animosity and produced a well balanced verse consisting of personals and punches alike. Very consistent with only a few faults (maybe 1 or 2), but overall solid in every aspect. A good mixture of clever/witty lines, raw lines, personals, and just straight up punches. Obviously, he gets the best of the best of week 13, not only because of producing the best verse but also defeating the best competition. Kudos.

Runner-up = MetaSin

Best of the Worst
    "The Night"

Surely another alias, seen kicking with other veterans which is a dead giveaway. Nevertheless, his verse wasn't over the top but more than enough to topple the competition. A few good lines, and possibly the best of the Q lines, The Night surprised his competition and delivered what seemed to be the best verse of the bottom feeders. Hopefully he'll keep it consistent in showing and in talent.

Runner-up = Ekim MC

Most Improved
    "T.a.C"

Coming from being VERY WACK to only borderline wack to almost decent, sfsportfan, hereafter T.a.C, has clearly shown the most improvement over the last few weeks. I believe he actually received votes this week (I could be mistaken) and even if not, his verse was clearly above his usual shit. Easily one of the better true newbies left on the site, although he still doesn't really have a chance of becoming a true competitor within this league (at least no time soon) you have to admire his dedication and persistence and you can't help but to believe in him.

Runner-up = Pablo BaZooka

Best Voter
    "Eusich"

I believe this kid voted on EVERY SINGLE MATCH. But not only that, he also offers more than enough to meet the requirements and actually gives pretty good reasoning as to why he votes. Not much else to be said other than recent beefs about the negativity within his votes. Maybe they could be a little more positive, but nevertheless, votes is what keeps this league alive and anybody voting on that many matches weekly deserves the proper recognition.

Runner-up = Beyond..
    test
  6. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

6. Punchline Pandemonium

RUNNER-UP

[11]
    My flow is continental, like a Lincoln navigator or that Town shit
    Yea you'll be the illest
    around the same time Atlanta and Ford Merge to Crown Vick
    N-Sight

TOP TEN

[10]
    while u trickin dough at the club, i wouldnt invest in the matter
    its clear kolliflower's bitchs wit gifts if they dip like a vegetable platter
    Trombley

[9]
    I was reading over that convo, then I got fuckin confused
    Like.. You taught ME to battle.. shouldn't I be the one actin like I got something to prove?
    Oneduh

[8]
    As an MC, u lack skills… truthfully you’re the worst kind
    You’d only be a triple threat... warning the league you’d lose to me for a third time.
    MetaSin

[7]
    But that didn't stop him from gettin gas'd, dawg this is comedy
    You couldn't handle MetaSin Or'Duh if you got a job at a pharmacy
    Oneduh

[6]
    theres no way to prevent, your hasty descent
    so if the third times the charm... the clasp must've broke off of ya chain of events
    MetaSin

[5]
    I'm The fuckin Night, and you think you're a better fighter
    whos swallowing Drugs more this week? you or the Herald writer
    The Night

[4]
    admit it - you've never gotten ass, i feel like ya father, kid
    i know for a fact you aint had a shot in a Hotel since Rwanda's did
    Wash.

[3]
    with that name winnin's somethin u don't have a chance at
    i can name myself somethin' fictional too
    ..& show up next week as 'YouInAChampMatch'
    kungfugrip

[2]
    ya dead bitch, think ya funny? well, ill shatter ya best wish
    cuz there aint been a 'DTH' worth a laugh since Calibre said 'diss'
    Wash.

[1]
    He's a cheater, he doesnt target voters, he aims to swing a few..
    And swaying in the win? this faggot could teach trees a thing or two..
    magus
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

7. Top 5 Prospects

[5]
    Eusich

Without a chance to prove himself in his second week here, he has already cause trouble with a match against Strikta in the works (ooo, net beef!) and will now face E Tha Real, the failing challenger of Week 13. Hopefully he will prove to not be just a fluke and a bunch of tough talk and actually back up the attitude that he emits from his votes. I predict he will pull an upset on at least 1 out of the 2, landing him at the last spot of my top prospects.

[4]
    BronzeAtlas

Signed out as a contender, and back in with a rejuvenated attitude and hopefully a rejuvenated arsenal of punches. He's fairly consistent and always above average, and will look to get right back on track with a win here against an up and comer who is definitely not to be taken lightly. KDP has been improving by the week, and will hope for the upset here. BA should do what it takes however to advance, otherwise his aura is just a fluke.

[3]
    MetaSin

Same ol', same ol'. He drops on the list because a loss is past due. He's been busy as of late, and is now signed up for the RSTL as well as the RBL (not say that he hasn't successfully done both before). He's been late constantly and seems to be a bit distracted, and I think his verse will prove this theory true. Meanwhile, his opponent has the skill and the newly found fan base to topple the champ. Only time will tell, and hopefully he'll drop cos I'm running out of filler to talk about this nigga.

[2]
    Magus

Coming off a helluva win that was somewhat down to the wire, Magus will look to steamroll through the rest of the competition to claim what he feels is rightfully his. A veteran to say the least, and packing enough artillery to get the job done, I think he'll produce a well balanced verse to beat the up and comer, Mic-Illah, who is definitely no push over. If underestimated, an upset is possible but more than highly doubtful. Content will be the key here, as personals like last week are out the window when facing a guy like Mic-Illah. Neverthless, Mag prevails.

[1]
    kungfugrip

With the match of his RBL career at stake, and against a more than formidable opponent who has held the title for quite some time now, I fear that kung has enough umph to make this one an upset for the books. Though obviously he can be very easily defeated if unprepared, I'm predicting that he brings his A game and then some and finally drops Meta down the ranks. Meta's fam and its always tough predicting against him, and as a matter of fact I think he'll probably win, but a part of me would like to see a new champ and I think kung is the best to challenge since the past few weeks.
    test
  8. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

8. Next Top Model

"The Night"

Obviously an alias, but he's yet to reveal himself. Nevertheless, he exhibited skills that are at least good enough to elevate out of the bottom. A hint of wit and true talent, but more than likely a failure looking to reinvent himself or a dope writer from another board who hopes not to tarnish his net reputation. Either way, he's pretty decent and will definitely be a top head of the bottom feeders.

The true test, however, will be the top 10. That is, if he either wins that many consecutive matches or stays signed in that long. Hopefully so, because aliases and newbies are always fun to watch as they grow into their own RM personality.

Good luck homie.
    test
  9. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

9. No-Show Shine

"-Prometheus-"

Decent at best. This started off fairly good and ended it fairly bad. Some decent jabs like the opener, torrmup, and Keith lines, but the rest were nothing about okay. Other lines were worded poorly like the Akon line, or just too wordy like the seminole line. Still, Pro exhibits a hint of talent and could have easily become a force within the bottom to mid rankings, however he signed out due to being repeatedly referred to as J-Nyce. He'll most likely be back with another alias, but only time will tell.
    test
  10. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

10. Official Rankings

[​IMG]

Week 14
    Official Rankings

TOP 20

CHAMPIONSHIP
    1. MetaSin 12-1
    2. kungfugrip 6-0

CONTENDER
    3. Medichi. 5-1
    4. Wash. 4-1

5. Pablo BaZooka 3-0
    6. Trombley 3-0

7. BronzeAtlas 7-2
    8. _KDP_ 2-1

9. Eusich 2-0
    10. E Tha Real 9-4

11. Light Saber 5-3
    12. DaTrusHurtz 3-1

13. Mic-illaH 3-1
    14. magus. 4-0

15. Chrit 5-2
    16. Rap Antics 5-3

17. Strikta 4-2
    18. Allegory 3-1

19. -=Kolli$ion=- 2-3
    20. D.LOKE 1-2

THE REST

21. Caveat1 2-1
    22. criticize. 2-1

23. Tony B 3-2
    24. Beyond. 2-2

25. TorrMup 5-6
    26. N. Sight 4-5

27. The Night 2-0
    28. Agnidra 1-0

29. DeadKing 1-0
    30. Ekim MC 1-0

31. Joe Metts 1-0
    32. MoneyMatters 1-0

33. Klobb 1-0
    34. T.a.C 3-7

35. JAIBE 1-2
    36. Ben Blazyn 0-1

37. Larkin 0-1
    38. Sutherland 0-1

39. Copywritten 0-0
    40. Jimmy Eles 0-0

41. J o o k 0-0
    42. lil hot sauce 0-0

43. MADD ILL 0-0
    44. Oddwirdz 0-0

45. Prodigal_Son 0-0
    46. Saga 0-0

47. Sound 0-0
    48. tbone 0-0
    49. -X-TrEmMiZt S!n!zTaR- 0-0

PINK SLIP

Muffffy 4-2
    Dope Chris 0-1

SIGN OUTS

New Styles
    -Prometheus-
    Area51
    Vivify
    Oneduh
    Sir. Ebral

NO-SHOWS

DeSiMaTiOn 2-3
    Don Dotta 2-2
    New Styles 1-1
    Defcon_5 5-3
    TorrMup 5-6
    Allegory 2-2
    JAIBE 1-3
    Illion 0-5
    Ribo Nuke 0-2
    Diso. 0-1
    fist 0-1
    King Grimet 0-1

test
  11. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

11. Top 20 Predictions

CHAMPIONSHIP
    1. MetaSin 12-1 v. 2. kungfugrip 6-0
    MetaSin -2

Although kung has the talent to pull off an upset here, let's not be mistaken that Meta still has the edge and will most probably still win if he stays focused. My guess is that kung has some ammo saved up while Meta is running low. That, plus the fact that Meta has been performing for both leagues and seemingly running out of time in each. I think kung has a very fair chance and becoming the champ here and I think I actually support his efforts, just hoping for some new scenery. Although it would also be interesting to see how long he can retain this title. Nevertheless, if kung fails here, magus will be the only one left to try and stop Meta. Ummm, I'll stick with fam and say Meta wins by a few votes, but kung puts up a good fight.

CONTENDER
    3. Medichi. 5-1 v. 4. Wash. 4-1
    Wash -2

A good match here with 2 fairly new names, or at least in my book. However, both are almost equally talented with Wash. coming just a little bit harder consistently than Medichi. This will be a close one, and if both bring their A game, could go either way clearly as neither have a defined edge over the other. But just by my personal hunch and personal opinion, I think Wash wins here by a few votes.

5. Pablo BaZooka 3-0 v. 6. Trombley 3-0
    Trombley -3

Closer than some may think actually, with Pablo dropping a fairly good verse last week although by votes he did advance unfairly. But that's the way the cookie crumbles, and now he has a shot and actually proving himself, or reproving himself assuming that he is an alias. Nevertheless, Trombly is known and consistently above average and will look to shut out the competition while Pablo is unknown and inconsistent and will look to surprise his competitor. If Trom doesn't underestimate here, then I think he has it in the bag by a few votes.

7. BronzeAtlas 7-2 v. 8. _KDP_ 2-1
    BronzeAtlas -2

Another good match-up that I think will be much closer than some voters may expect. KDP has been increasingly better every week and though he participates in both leagues at the moment, it hasn't seemed to slow him down just yet. BA on the other hand is coming back from a break and is either well rested or rusty. Either way, he has the edge here off reputation alone, but if he looks the other way for a second, I think KDP is more than able to steal the show. I'll still go with my gut though and say that BA comes well prepared and wins it in a close one.

9. Eusich 2-0 v. 10. E Tha Real 9-4
    E Tha Real -3

Oooooo. Potential to be one of the better matches assuming that Eusich is actually as good as he seems and that he doesn't waste all of his material on a battle against Strikta outside of the league. This could his week to prove himself with two veterans possibly placed under his belt. Either that or E Tha Real steps up to the plate and whoops that ass. E definitely has the talent and reputation, but lacks the momentum. If he steps his creativity up a tad, I think he's got this one in the bag though Eusich will put up a good fight. Very close match, but E by a few votes.
    test
  12. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

Continued...

11. Light Saber 5-3 v. 12. DaTrusHurtz 3-1
    DaTrusHurtz -1

Saber is the failing challenger, but I don't think he ever deserved it. Very inconsistent as a battler and overall I just don't think he has what it takes to ever gain the title. Trus isn't much better, or hasn't proved to be yet. But Trus is a bit more consistent, I believe, and that will play a huge factor here. Also, Trus is more original in concepts than Saber, so I'll say he wins by a vote or 2.

13. Mic-illaH 3-1 v. 14. magus. 4-0
    magus -4

Though Mic-illaH has skills, magus is the man to beat. He's second only to MetaSin, and if he goes undefeated, may even flip that switch. Mic has talent but is inconsistent in punches and creativity mainly, while magus has been dope for years now and is respected on this site as well as others. If he finds the material to do it, or even some slick generic punches, he'll win easily here with Mic only impressive due to efforts.

15. Chrit 5-2 v. 16. Rap Antics 5-3
    Rap Antics -1

Honestly, I can't call it. I know I've read both but I barely remember Chrit. RA, on the other hand, I remember was at least decent or close to it. Chrit seems to talk shit though and I know I've seen him freeposting, but that's irrelevant in a battle. So I guess I'll go with Antics by a couple of votes.

17. Strikta 4-2 v. 18. Allegory 3-1
    Strikta -2

Good match I suppose, but Strikta should rightfully have this in the bag. No "Alleg" lines though, as every one of his opponents as well as him have used one in the past 2 weeks and it's become a bit redundant. Alleg will struggle to show and if he does will put up a good fight. It will really come down to the fresher concepts in which Alleg might actually pull off the upset, but assuming Strikta doesn't waste all of his punches on Eusich, I think he should have what it takes to pull a win here. If not, then he will never be able to say that I suck at writing again.

19. -=Kolli$ion=- 2-3 v. 20. D.LOKE 1-2
    Kollision - 3

D. LOKE has shown potential, but Kollision is the better battler. Both sport horribly ugly records, but Koll has had harder competition, arguably. I think he'll pull away with a fairly easy victory here being that I think he clearly has the most talent of the two. D. LOKE will be decent at best and MAY receive a vote or two, but he'll never have a chance here.
    test
  13. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

12. Honey of the Week

"Delicia"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  14. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

13. Outroduction

Well, I guess that's a wrap.

I had hoped that MP and MetaSin would send me some shit for this but neither have been around lately, or consistently, for me to depend on and I wanted to get this up as early as possible.

Some great matches this week and it looks to be a fun and exciting one. Hopefully you faggots won't take every single word that I say in these magazines to heart because I do respect all of you as writers and as participants.

Another one down. Enjoy your reading.
    test
  15. Master Peace

Master Peace coolest nigga yo mama kno

Good Mag

I got you next week......

I got it. Me and nasty spoke
    test
  16. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

test
  17. MetaSin

MetaSin I Don't Believe In You...

good job on the mag Q... I hope Nasty, and MP can keep it going as nice as this in the future... I honestly think every section should be kept from here on out... If i have time this week, I'll hit MP or Nasty via PM to help.

thanks for the effort...
    test
  18. Constrikta of CVI

Constrikta of CVI Member

Good mag.

Respect due on this.
    test
  19. Oneduh

Oneduh Guest

I didn't wanna sway because I got too much respect for Mag.. But it pisses me off that everyone says he killed me on personals, when the only true personals in that battle were in my verse.

Btw honey of the week pic isn't loading for me.. & nice ass mag Q.. Would have liked to see the battle of the week posted.. Other than that fire
    test
  20. Silentt L

Silentt L Registered Deity

and i didn't wanna sway when you had the most played lines in history.

you had a mag/magazine, a couple silent lines, and even a metasin/pharmacy line. and he wasn't even in the battle.

dont get pissy and try to tell me that shit wasn't true. the battle is done, let it go.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.