[Mag] RSTL Magazine - Week 45 Edition

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Shadow, Feb 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

[​IMG]

RSTL Magazine Week 45

Intro
    Recap
    Battle of the Week
    No-Show Shine
    Matchups
    Predictions
    Babe of the Week
    Video of the Week
    Funny Picture of the Week
    T.a.C-tical Interviews
    Grinds My Gears
    Conclusion

1. Intro

Welcome back everyone to the next edition of the RSTL Magazine. This week was very slow once again. After being beaten in his previous match, GL was no where to be found in the RSTL and appears that he is ashamed of his defeat. Without him though, the league has been beef free which is pretty boring when you think about it. This week, we have Pain and Souled have signed into the league and are looking to make a huge impact. I’d like to apologize to everyone for the delay in the posting of the magazine. I had a fire in my apartment building and my place was flooded due to their sprinklers. Thank you for your patience.
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

2. Recap

This week we had one no show and some great verses and matchups. Dic and Shadow had their rematch and this time for the RSTL title. Now let’s see, in detail again, how things went.

Liquid vs. T.a.C – This matchup showcased two writers who are fighting to get their swagger back. Both of these writers chose some good topics and had a lot of potential in their verses. The issue came down to the rust. Both had some issues with wording and delivery. The lack of detail also hurt they’re verses and even disrupted the flow of the piece. However, Liq seem to have the better story concept and rhymes of the two. This gave Liq the 3-0 victory over T.a.C.

WarMachine vs. S. Issue – This was a great verse to read and was horribly slept on by everyone in the league. Everyone one of you faggots should be ashamed of yourselves. Both of these verses were written very well. Each writer took a different style in this battle. War took an emotional topic and made it stream from the screen in a array of imagery and consistency. S. Issue took s good topic and put a sickening twist to it. This was actually almost disturbing but it was delivered very well. This match-up really came down, in my opinion, to which story concept was better and in the end, War won in that department. After deductions it ended in a tie.

Dic vs. Shadow – In this weeks championship matchup, Shadow and Dic whipped it out again, giggaty. Both of these writers have been writing solid verses. Dic, being the champ, continued to write to his normal style and skill. His verse had a good flow and rhymes but the voters thought that the tone was a bit weird. Shadow’s verse opened very well and seemed to set a good tone. However as it continued, the flow seemed to become a bit choppy. In the end, this became his downfall as Dic scored the 1-0 victory but after deductions, Shadow won this 0 to -1. Shadow is now the New RSTL Champion [kat] [kat] [kat][​IMG] [kat] [kat] [kat]
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

3. Battle of the Week

War

[​IMG]

She never faultered nor did she ever dissapoint- just did as she promised
    soaking her salt filled wounds in the shores, praying into the hand that covered her fist,
    since the day I left- my trousers tied up at the knees leaving her to fend on her own
    bridging the canvas' in her mind, trying to bring herself into the unknown
    as I'm away struggling in the midst of combat, she tickles her toes as her faith lies on the horizon
    ticking the days away on her calender, adding up the days that I've been gone
    her heart beats abnoramally as she never tires and loses no hope of my return
    putting her soul on tainted breath for the dream of which she yearns.
    Some days she dresses up, makes herself presentable and allows the wind to blow her golden locks
    climbing further out to get as close as she can to me, braving the surf and the razor sharp rocks
    her lip is firm but would quiver from time to time, her eyes in constant squint
    regardless of the weather she'd never give up, even until her legs ached and she had to sit for a stint
    her eyes remained fixated on the thick bold line that seperates her world from mine
    quite obviously dwelling to much on the events that breach that vivid line.
    As the years went by and the torture of day to day events grew on her she faded
    limping out on a bad to watch the waves roll in, never allowing herself to be persuaded
    she grew athritis in her knees and eventually the constant salt rubbing burnt her feet
    her blood pressure soared through the roof everytime part of the returning fleet
    came home to drop its rustic anchor in the shores and the men leaped overboard
    she'd go sprinting into the water, wading in parts to spot her love- an attempt with no reward.
    Her hair began to fall out, alapecia set in nicely and her teeth begun bleed
    her fingers nails were too long to far gone to clean and her hopes had started to recede
    eventually it claimed her life, they found her clutching a cross and our wedding ring
    slumped up against the face of a rock and had frozen on an evening in spring.

Almost 5 years to the day I returned to find now wife or note
    searching valiantly to find answers when I sent packages and wrote
    her were abouts evaded me until I found out why
    falling to my knees, it hurt but I blocked it and broke down to cry
    she spent her final years waiting for me
    and never got to see me come over seas
    to become a hero
    to feel like a complete zero.

So it seems I've finished this tail, as I sit here in the sand reading her diary
    living out her final days again through my eyes and found out how much she loved me.

vs

S. Issue

Darker than shadow, his estranged hold turned hallow
    in rage, though Jane knows this display burns shallow—
    his lonely voice, heard twice through the bedroom door
    as Jane writhes on the floor…
    Get up you whore!
    Now even cockroaches feel is fist, his stock-broken wrist
    crashing against Janey’s body, shoddily landing hits—
    what living is this? The whole trouble with trailers
    is you can’t derail the skid even if you’re not a failure,
    Now his hands are about her throat, yellow and twisted,
    gnarled like a sinking boat, can’t float when you’ve drifted
    to a place where the see’s disgrace is replaced
    by tumult and a new season’s face. Leave his embrace.
    That’s her resolve talking. Against the wall,
    his fists large hit hard until her blue eyes fall
    to the table, lit by the kitchen, where little Ethan listens.
    Jane remembers the day he was christened—
    first in line to comply with faith, shes not Christian,
    she doesn’t even seek religion. But now she begs God…
    don’t let Ethan see Ozz hit me, please make him go on
    and play with friends, stay out until we make amends.
    Until my face isn’t bruised, used by the hate of men.

Nearly done, Ozz turns her body and breaks the sobbing
    with his dick in her mouth, his hand on her head, bobbing.
    Her face blue and black, relax jaw, let is slide back
    until it cracks your throat, don’t sputter and hack
    cause he’ll attack. Violently he thrusts into her throat,
    holding her face, she nearly chokes, but instead moans,
    nothing like home. That’s what is like when cums,
    finally done, he wipes himself off, leaves her torn in blood.

---------
    I have seen a peaceful expression turn to anger as fast as a whip cracks, and so the look on the face might mean less than what it seems to be.
    Erica Eisdorfer, The Wet Nurse's Tale, 2009
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

4. No Show Shine

Kryptikal

Apathetic jurisdiction pacifies the shrapnel
    Decanter merchants purchase an alibi per capsule
    Through railways in El Salvador, we build slow
    And kill like xenophobes from Gitmo
    Gitmo money, gitmo niggabitchass titties
    WHATTHEFUCK, spark the blunt biggie
    yo yo yo yo yo .... this is a no show verse
    ho ho nurse,.....m,ljk
    test
  5. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

5. Matchups

Contender
    1. ShadowWarriorfs 23-16
    2. WarMachine 6-2

Prediction – Shadow captured his first RSTL Championship and seeks to defend it against War. War climbed his way back into the Championship match and is looking to win the title. I believe he will with a 2-1 victory.

Contender
    3. S. Issue 2-0
    4. liquid` acid 1-0

Prediction – Both of these writers are coming off of a win and are looking to move into the champ match. I believe that Liq has been improving but I think S. issue will win this 2-0.

6. Souled In 6-9
    7. .:pain:. 0-0

Prediction –This will be an interesting matchup. Both writers are pretty good and are looking to prove it. I believe that this week Pain, in his return, will show his dominance once again and get the 2-0 victory
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

6. Babe of the Week

Penelope Cruz

Penelope Cruz Pics - AskMen.com

7. Video of the Week

[youtube]Mkm-i0ZdEpQ[/youtube]
    [youtube]LJccEGIRF40&feature=related[/youtube]
    [youtube]OvgdWtF1gQo[/youtube]
    [youtube]AF55G6TBTQE[/youtube]

8. Funny Pictures Of The Week

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    test
  7. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

9. T.a.C-tical Interviews – No interview this week because T.a.C. is a gay homosexual that smells like fish.

10. Grinds My Gears – You know what really grinds my gears, people who have an utter disregard for other people belongs. I mean why in the world would you leave your stove on, leave the house and let the thing burn. Not only do you affect yourself but you also ruin the lives of your neighbors you blunder faggot nut queer nerds. It’s one thing if it was an electrical thing but being negligent? You deserve to be kicked in the chest until your chest cavity caved in so I can ride you unconscious body down four flights of stairs. This is what really grinds my gears.

11. Conclusion – This week was pretty horrible for voting. I was so disappointed with the way things went. So many matches were slept on and just disregarded. All the verses were good but most of you wouldn’t even know that because you were you ‘busy’ to vote. Even a homosexual mod couldn’t spend 30 mins to vote on a match. And here I thought homosexual paid attention to details. Hopefully in the following weeks, things will get better. I also think we should move up the tourney to like week 49 or 50. Well, I would like to say good luck to everyone on their upcoming matches.
    test
  8. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  9. S. Issue

S. Issue Who?

Looking good Shadow. Woot.
    test
  10. Souled In

Souled In New Member

You the man Shadow
    test