[Mag] RSTL Magazine - Week 37 Edition

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Shadow, Dec 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oNeiRiC

oNeiRiC Souled In

PHD is the new preschool... doh.
    test
  2. oNeiRiC

oNeiRiC Souled In

Every time im tired I write much better. Probably because I don't try to dig more than I can handle, and just focus and DO IT; ; ; naw mean?
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i think it depends on the reader
    test
  4. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

yeah, time to reinstate the voting rule.
    test
  5. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Over and over, you walk into the wall of stupidity that you built. Is there any purpose? [look] I'm not sure if your kind of stupidity is unhealthy, but it doesn't garner you a shred of my respect.

Refrain yourself - don't litter the magazine threads with your ill-contrived, misconstrued you-reckons that include semblences of analyses about my person. So far, they all would prove false under any proper examination of what is actually taking place.

If you're looking to get sensitivity out of me, which I doubt you are... but... that is what you accomplished. Take it in stride because I sure have.

Furthermore, if you would like to learn something about me I'd suggest instead of constantly quibbling over shit, the both of us would be served better with this approach: You directly address me with questions concerning your matters. It is that simple. Do so in the magazine threads, I don't care. I'd be more than happy to explain myself if questioned.

By the way, just in case you wonder why I chose to reply to this message... in this manner... it's because I'd like to get it over with, without coming back to this point - if not for mistakenly assuming you have the brightness of someone over 16, then for the purpose of avoiding redundant patterns of discontent with your ongoing drivel.

For one, I would definitely take advantage of the opportunity to make this league better. In fact, we all should. But clearly I should suppose a different inflection in what you were... attempting... to put forth with that strangely compiled sentence, deficient in clarity. I noticed a similar mistake in your verse, but maybe I shouldn't have read it. After all, you never planned to read mine.

You also tend to use the word "seems" quite a bit in it, which I don't really find worth bringing up at all aside from the seamless connection it has with the way your mind... seems to work. For example, you say here "it also comes off as selfish." From the week 35 mag, "Memento seems to be upset because I think he lost that battle." Oh boy, does it really seem that way?

For the record, I'm really not trying to deride any opportunity for making this league better, so please quit projecting the image of your head on my shoulders when you think about me. I really don't look that bad. [cooljoe]
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

done....

Memento is on fire lol
    test
  7. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

pm'ing you a verse thursday, slip me in for one of the 0-0 kids that's going to no-show.

and lmfao @ Memento's dissection of Nique's frail psyche.
    test
  8. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  9. oNeiRiC

oNeiRiC Souled In

If the culture of rapmusic.com wasn't to act like children, then I might say that leadership nurtures, not condescends. :D

Hey Shadow, how do you spit these mags out so quickly? That is great. Are you in school, work, or what?
    test
  10. Got Life?

he has no life.
    test
  11. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

you're wrong

this league is his life*
    test
  12. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

This is true...some people like to throw tantrums :p

i work full time but i make time for the mag through the week...the women and the vids i find through the week....and i'll write stuff as they come to me...they recap and reviews are the more difficult since people like to wait til the last min to vote

I'm still trying to add more stuff to the magazine as well
    test
  13. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Thank you T.a.C lol
    test
  14. Got Life?

lol, you catch SF dominate last night?

I'm thinking Mock Draft Scenario, we have the 10th pick via Carolina.

If Dez Bryant is still on the Board, imagine that shit.

Crabtree, Morgan, Bryant, and Davis with Gore and Coffee in the Backfield and Alex Smith with more than a year under the same system.

Shit would be nuts.
    test
  15. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

that game was tight

you're a 9er fan?

thatd be a sick receiver core for sure, but i kinda think we'd be better putting it into our secondary. seems like our DB's are ALWAYS hurt these last 2 years.

i also heard somethin about T.O wanting to come back. not sure how i feel about that one, lol.
    test
  16. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

You don't need TO there T.a.C trust me
    test
  17. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

T.O already fucked us up once. but if hes willing to come back as a number 3 receiver for not a lot of money, i might be accepting. singletary wouldnt put up with his shit.
    test
  18. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Parcells didn't either..still didn't make much difference....Its not worth it...the 9'ers are a young team..y bring in someone who has 1 or 2 more good seasons left in him...
    test
  19. T.a.C

T.a.C Guest

eh, true. plus he already drops more balls than jessica alba... :eek:
    test
  20. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.