[Mag] RSTL Magazine Week 30 Edition

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Shadow, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

I'm assuming you're the one consoling him.

Question though...

As a woman going through menopause and having hot flashes...

How are you still managing to be on your period.

Your case defies science and makes me wonder...
    test
  2. Baron Mynd

Baron Mynd Swaggersaurus Rex

lmao @ you moving to Bilston

wow thats insane.. what area you living in man? im originally from the Millfields estate but used to doss around The Lunt and St. Chads so i know a lot of people from around there. i usually drink in either the greyhound, the weatherspoons or the spreadeagle at the bottom of town haha
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  3. nomford

nomford New Member

haha, bilston.
    test
  4. Baron Mynd

Wolves > Postsmouth
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. nomford

nomford New Member

didn't pompey beat wolves recently?
    test
  6. IgloS

IgloS Eye Glows

boo.. go be not funny some where else.
    test
  7. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

that's the area Baz .. moving again soon but within this area still .. Villiers may make the lads wear shorts but it's 1 of the best in the area so I dont want to change the little'uns school .. lol nom, you did indeed catch a lucky break in a stalemate game .. but what's the table saying bud? ..
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  8. Cereal_Killer

Cereal_Killer no ESCAPE

iglos at the gay n lesbian mardi gras [​IMG]
    test
  9. Got Life?

lol.
    test
  10. IgloS

IgloS Eye Glows

yeah.. that was a funny pic.. lolz.. one point goes to you
    test
  11. Baron Mynd

Luc - Do you know where Bilston High School is? You have a bridge that reaches over the black country route towards it. I live right there. No gate on my garden fence because some drunkard drove his car straight through it =(
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  12. Militant420

Militant420 Original MIC Immortal

I want to try this.
    test
  13. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

how old you gonna be baz?
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. Got Life?

19-22, somewhere in that ballpark.
    test
  15. Deadeyes

Deadeyes The eye is watching

all shit talking aside CK.. nice verse.. lets get some votes in me and Ck's battle.. please
    test
  16. Got Life?

I was going to vote, but I knew you'd cry and challenge me to another text battle.
    test
  17. Deadeyes

lolz.. It's all jokes man.. I really don't care to be honest.. I just write for the love of it.. you just seem over-critical to me is all.. if you can vote honestly with out being flat out mean I got no problem with it..
    test
  18. Got Life?

read the way I vote.
    It's not just a overly critical towards you thing and I'd hate to sit and break down each instance of how you improperly use the english language to make yourself seem like you have an extensive vocab.

You have what I'd like to call Immortal Technique syndrome.
    test
  19. Deadeyes

What do you mean by Immortal Technique syndrome? Grammar to me IMO is not as important as the message or the story told in the lyrics. The point or metaphor the author is trying to make is what matters. It is lyrics for rap and not all rules of English language should matter. Is Biggie a bad rapper for using improper vocab? I never said I had good grammar or knew all the rules and etiquette's of writing a proper sentence were. It's seem like if anybody does not use your style or imitate it it's not liked by you. You have a narcissistic and egocentric attitude towards others except those you are net buddies with you (ie Cereal Killer and Pain). You seriously act as if you are Simon Cowell and this is American idol when you vote. I gave you a decent and honest vote in your battle and do not see why it is so hard for you to do the same. I'm just politely asking you to give votes and feed back with out being a complete asshole every time. It doesn't contribute anything to anyone or serve any purpose of the you flat out bullying. I have seen people like you on these boards and you honestly make it very unpleasant to compete in leagues like this. It's as if every time I post anything you try to counter me and embarrass me in some way. I also feel like no matter what verse I post you will find fault in it and harshly critique it. It's honestly hopeless to even try and communicate with you because your head so far up your ass you will never grasp any point I make so from now on I think I will just not post other than votes and verses here. And I will be fair and honest with out trying to be a sarcastic prick all the time like you.
    test
  20. Got Life?

to long; didn't read.

Immortal Technique syndrome = Using big words in improper places without understanding the meaning of the words you're using.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.