[MAG] RBL Week 18 Magazine

Discussion in 'Rapmusic.com Battle League' started by Tacky Jones, Jan 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

[​IMG]

Table of Contents

I. Intro
    II. Week 17 Review
    III. Top 10 Punches
    IV. Battle of the Week
    V. Verse of the Week
    VI. No Show Shine
    VII. Preview of Week 18
    VIII. Power Rankings
    IX. Mind of Menso
    X. Conclusion

test
  2. Tacky Jones

I. Intro

Whatsup cocksuckers. This was a pretty surprisingly eventful week after all. First, Chop got mad about comments I made in the Mag, which I admit we’re harsher than they were intended to be. My bad, bud. Then there was some great voting by a few heads. Look, I’m not gonna give any passes. You don’t vote, you don’t follow the guidelines, you lose. Plain and simple. VOTE. POST LINKS. Then, there was the cheating allegations against me. I want to clear that up for everyone. Me quoting that Breath edited his verse isn’t biting. Obviously, the accuser doesn’t know what biting is. Biting would be like me stealing someone’s line. If anything, it woulda been feeding. But, that still wasnt feeding off his verse in anyway. Regardless, there is nothing about feeding in the rules. But I want to hear what you guys think. Let me know what you guys think about feeding, what constitutes feeding. Should there be a rule on feeding? Is there a degree where its okay, and a degree where its not okay? If you feel like I did in fact cheat, Breath, let me know. I didn’t intentionally go for any advantage. As far as Smitty, he’s banned from the league, as long as I’m running it. That’s all I have to say about that. Lol.
    test
  3. Tacky Jones

II. Week 17 Review

9. mrsupahype vs 10. DopeHead

Dope told me last week that he was an older head who was around back in the day. Though I still don’t know who he is, I was looking forward to reading his verse. Supa was making his return after some time off. Dope showed he’s pretty nice with it. Supa’s verse came off a bit rusty. In the end, Dope won 3-0.

7. S T F U vs Allen Knight

S T F U wins by no show. Loses by not voting.

5. Gramur vs RaZpUTIN

When posting threads, I expected this to be the closest battle of the week. Gram’s record doesn’t reflect the improvements he’s made. Raz is a former champ. So I had high hopes. Raz posted early and his verse seemed kinda rushed. Gram hit him with a few haymakers, and took the win 5-0.

3. KingNicholis vs 4. ChopChoiceBeats

The battle that caused the drama. ChopChoice facing the toughest challenge he’s faced in the league. Though Chop did have a few nice lines, Magus through some haymakers, and took the battle 4 to 0.

C. T.a.C vs 2. Breathless

I was looking forward to this battle. Breath and I are 1-1 all time, so it was time for the tie breaker. Breath posted his verse, then added some more lines, which killed me. Everyone who knows me I like to keep verses short. Im lazy. Lol. But I matched him. In the end I took the W 5 to 0.
    test
  4. Tacky Jones

III. Top 10 Punches

#10. but now he's got a real battle to the death at his hands...
    leavin' this box of tac's laid out on the canvas like cactus jack – Breathless

#9. I'm the shit ... I'll fuck his bitch after I fuck his sis
    Hype is 'Pale' in comparison, so he wrote his 'bucket list' – DopeHead

#8. Like rone did when he choked, I'm honed in in my approach
    So if ur supposedly dope, gram, "I'm ON a Fuckin BOAT"! – RaZpUTIN

#7. I pound on deadweight...when I throw punches...leave you spinnin'
    I'm like SOPA...make you blackout...like all the search engines – Gramur

#6. Leave bitch, the bar’s low and you amount to less
    I’ve ran this league for so long, I’m hoping that it’s now finally out of Breath – T.a.C

#5. i wish you'd die you worm, maybe truck or virus germ.
    cocksucker since birth...and before that? a cannibalizing sperm. – King Nicholis

#4. At a glance, its clear dude loves dicks an men
    Dudes the Carolina Panthers of this battle league…
    …We’re impressed that you’re 6 and 10 – T.a.C

#3. just because you had a title doesn't mean your scripts are tight
    Raz, I saw all of your victories...and there was not a veteran in Site – Gramur

#2. and that's all man, you suck..go produce another wack song man.
    the only thing chopchoicebeats, is older men......with cash on hand. – King Nicholis

#1. & by him, I mean Mr.Supahype ... & yea he's supa hype
    Plus 'supa fresh' so i guess this 'fruits' just 'supa ripe' – DopeHead
    test
  5. Tacky Jones

IV. Battle of the Week

vs

test
  6. Tacky Jones

V. Verse of the Week

KingNicholis

"dont have anything nice to say..." so he's certainly damned.
    cuz by that logic he'd have to battle through interpretive dance...
    i wish you'd die you worm, maybe truck or virus germ.
    cocksucker since birth...and before that? a cannibalizing sperm.
    imagine we're listening to shitty synth sounds from your beat tracks
    only thing worse than that?
    .........being the poor idiot that thought something could beat that
    stop flexing you're weak, im king so i'll be wrecking this week,
    and do to this geek what his music does to the concept of a beat
    you can check it's mad wack, a true merit to bad rap.
    listed as a producer? lol, experian wouldn't even list a credit THAT bad.
    and that's all man, you suck..go produce another wack song man.
    the only thing chopchoicebeats, is older men......with cash on hand.
    test
  7. Tacky Jones

VI. No Show Shine

S T F U

I don't do it for the lulz
    I do it to leave stupid niggas without a pulse
    Think you dope... Nigga, I slaughter writtens,
    So I'll start off nice and not even bother with him
    Bitch, I'll build ya toughness, strengthen up
    So I showed up and Allen wrenched his guts
    I come out swinging, ya jaw my punches might displace
    Why niggas confused when I keep Knight in daze/days?
    Joshua had God's help, I ain't gotta call on the devil
    I shelve your ass... just to keep it all on the level
    Keep my foot on the pedal, nigga ain't nice as I
    Knight getting on knees
    Was the greatest accomplishment of they entire life
    Nigga ho's his mouth to the highest bidder
    So we ain't surprised when you come nice with filler
    Put him to sleep, can't think how else it could be
    I joined Knight with Dark and the nigga still a pussy
    Stfu
    test
  8. Tacky Jones

VII. Preview of Week 18

7. RaZpUTIN vs 8. S T F U vs 9. Mrsupahype

Tough one to call. It really depends which RaZ shows up. But I think he’s going to bounce back from last week and take it.

Prediction: RaZpUTIN

5. Breathless vs 6. ChopChoiceBeats

This one should be a tight battle I think. Both are going to be looking to bounce back from losses last week. But I think Breath will edge this one out.

Prediction: Breathless

3. Gramur vs 4. DopeHead

Damn, looking over it, this week should have a lot of good battles. This will be another tight one. Really though, I’m not sure who to go with. My guts telling me Dope, so I’ll go with that.

Prediction: DopeHead

C. T.a.C vs 2. KingNicholis

Ah fuck

Prediction: Good Luck
    test
  9. Tacky Jones

VIII. Power Rankings

5. RaZpUTIN

Moves down a few spots after last weeks loss. Still has the ability to move up fast.

4. DopeHead

Moves up a spot after a win. Showed last week his name does fit him.

3. Gramur

Moves up after a win over RaZ. Could climb even higher with a win this week.

2. T.a.C

Stands pat after a win over Breath. Could move up to #1 with a win.

1. KingNicholis

Remains the top dog. ​
    test
  10. Tacky Jones

IX. Mind of Menso

Good afternoon, gentleman! I hope you've enjoyed the last couple weeks in the league. T.a.C is doing a good job with the League. I'm gonna keep the same focus on my articles for a while; that is, I'm gonna shit on your verses. I'm not signed in to take any crap for it, so... yeah =).

This week I want to talk about the length of lines. From a competitive standpoint, its kinda lame to complain about verse length, when some of the lines are like 2 in 1. Some of you do real well with line length, other, not so much. Tbh, you all do it, though. From a technical point of view, its almost impossible to read verse without meter; at least, its not fun. I'm not suggesting you guys start counting syllables, that definitely isn't necesarry. I just think you should try and actually rap your verse. Not necessarily to a beat, but just to make sure your lines flow together. That being said, T.a.C, Silentt, and myself are really the only ones mentioning anything. Silentt ain't hanging around, either.

Back to the competitive aspect. Some of you-LP and Raz, come to mind-have the equivalent of two lines in a bar. They use multies to make it passable, but in the end, they basically doubled their line length, hence, there verse is twice as "long." I personally hate the match yoour opponent rule, because I see that shit all the time.

I try to use the minimum amount of syllables, and my wording is affected by it; paradoxically, for those that don't go for the minimum, your wording is also affected. I'll do a wording article soon, and he'll hear it, but, as far as line length, stfu was doing good (wow at some of those setups, though). The block format is usually good as far as flow, so long as the lines aren't stretched; you can kinda draw a box around his verse, for example. On the other end, Mr JDM has the worst flow in the league (sorry, homie, dope punches, though); sometimes I wouldn't even try to rap it out, just read his shit like a book lol. Somewhere in between is Breathless; he has some lines that are long, some short. Really, though, he somehow does ok with the flow. But, most of you can't pull that shit off. Moral of the story, try and block it up.

Since I decided to spend some time with some beautiful ladies instead of writing an article, I felt like I owed you guys a little extra. However, I am quite the ladies man, so, of course, I'm busy this week. For next week I want to interview someone like the old times. If you're interested in being interviewed for the Mag, send me a pm with your AIM/Yahoo/FB/etc and we'll set up a time. Plan on shenanigans and tom foolery, I'm a nutcases =).

I hope you guys have a great week! Show up to your battles and drop some decent votes! Showing up keeps the league here, voting keeps it alive. It doesn't take long to give a few lines explaining why you feel the way you do. Even something simple is good, just let them know so people can work on improving their lyricism. Anyway, another great week in the books, keep it up!
    test
  11. Tacky Jones

X. Conclusion

This is looking like it will be a dope week. Lots of good match ups. All have potential to be battle of the week. Good luck guys. DON’T FORGET TO VOTE/POST LINKS.
    test
  12. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

Does this mean no "Pink Slip Match"?

:cry:
    test
  13. Tacky Jones

i dont even wanna give that kid one match here.
    test
  14. KingNicholis

KingNicholis New Member

*ctrl+F "KingNicholis" then exit thread*
    test
  15. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

Ha ha I hear that. Good luck this week.
    test
  16. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

totally didn't see that as cheating even a little bit, i do feel that feeding is sort of an easy way out, if you use it as one, but you definitely didn't do that. I dunno what the whole you and smitty beef's about, but, honestly, i don't think you should ban anyone from such a small league with that many no shows, regardless of what shenanigans get pulled...i mean, it's not like he has a megaphone screaming his posts outside yer house...just don't read the silliness
    test
  17. Tacky Jones

hes a disruption. i think he was even banned from the league when Riot was running it, or Riot was close to banning him. he just causes problems. i like the shit running smooth. how its been.
    test
  18. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

Damn @ all the aliases. I don't know who any of them are lol
    test
  19. Gramur

Gramur Yung Troy

me and Dopes battle is uppin for votes
    test
  20. BarZ.

BarZ. Over Everything

cool mag.... U'll catch me in top punches next week...
    even tho i think #2 should be #1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.