Madness,jonny storm,dirtbag all coming to denver-wit body bag battles

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by BodyBagBattles, Dec 3, 2010.

?

WHO WOULD FACE KLUTCH?

1. DBD

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. JONNY STORM

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. MADNESS

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. PHRASES REMATCH LOL

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadBeat

deadBeat BVA, who is this fella?

Megadef turns battle shit in to Apocoliptico enough for the both of you (low blow, sorry Mega).

But yeah, I'm all for seeing you vs. Mega. It seems like an interesting match to me. I know he's down. I think it's confirmed once you give the go ahead. And yeah, the event is 4 months from now and a 2 day event - I see no reason not to take 2 battles, personally.

Sounds like we have enough interested people to do the 2v2 tourny with partners drawn from a hat. I'm really excited for this shit. A battle with Franco and a random 2v2 tourny...time to step my freestyle game up a few notches.
    test
  2. MegaWHAT

MegaWHAT Active Member

test
  3. MegaWHAT

MegaWHAT Active Member

It's all good dB ,...I don't take shit that serious. It was a horrible showing. But I didn't choke,...I'll never choke and just not say nothing, like some cats "did.". Honestly Special T is an all right rapper,...and I'm still new, so against me he probably has more to lose than win.

How many times has "Special T" battled since Hindu beat em. By the time April gets here I'll have battled three more guys. Including "T", that will be eight since September. I'm hungry and I'm more active than dude.

Bottom line, whatever battle I'm in, win or lose, it's going to be entertaining tbh,...
    test
  4. Pariahthemc

Pariahthemc Member

who will i be destroying??
    test
  5. XQZapproved

XQZapproved Well-Known Member

i'll battle you if spy declines
    test
  6. MrXtrA

MrXtrA Colorado Raps League

that took a lot longer than expected and still processing but "Con vs Sic"
    [youtube]t3Fvj9kExtk[/youtube]
    as promised V.O. 2 hrs after midnight but still tonight it's only 2 here lol

wanna know more about the event, keep up with the other battle releases or come to colorado and battle in front of a good crowd before april...subscribe or checkout my dead thread - http://board.rapmusic.com/battle-vi...ttles-video-inside-colo-springs-jan-19th.html

damn wrong thread
    test
  7. Special*T

Special*T Special-T

Mega, no net thuggin I'll just say it like this. I am no longer worried bout battling paper, I refuse to say here you go, and hand cash to any battler for the sake of battling them therefor Paper and I will not go down anytime soon or probably ever. I took a small break for the rest of 2010 after hindu, I have a GT north battle comin up in January and hopefully an opponent for no coast in feb. I will give you props and respect on being more active than me right now but I'm also attending to a lotta personal buisness and working on a 2nd album. (I'm aware nobody cares about the first one :funny: )

I have never been one to back down from a battle and if the people all think it will be a good matchup then I am for it. The only time I decline battles, is if basically I just have no want to go against that person. Your views will not triple overnight, good realiziation, however I have nothing to gain or lose anymore outta this battle shit I simply do it because I love it. And for what its worth when I underestimate people (Hindu or Analyrical) I tend to pay the consequences so I'm makin it a point not to underestimate anybody.

With all that said, I'm signing my suicide note and saying Mega, yes I confirm 100%
    test
  8. MegaWHAT

MegaWHAT Active Member

First off, thanks for confirming. This is going to be a sick battle. Second, I will do everything in my power to not turn shit into "Apocolyptico."

Maybe "Apocalypto."

The fact I mispronounced it and then recycled it in the same battle, body bags right there tbh,..

I'll have at least two to three more videos dropping before April for you to check out.

I'm excited about the event, and this battle.... if the 2 on 2 tournament is definitely happening, then I'm cool with one match. But if it's not,...I'll take a second 1 on 1. Let me know what's up deadBeat.
    test
  9. Jimmytheloch

Jimmytheloch New Member

test
  10. Special*T

Special*T Special-T

Bump, nobody been on this thread in a while
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.