Madness got that street battler he wanted since 2009 . Kannon or Madness? thoughts?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Crescent Swerve, Jun 30, 2013.

?

Madness or Big Kannon ???

1. Madness

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  2. Big Kannon

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Gonna be close

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

I know cats ain't fuckin w/ Madness like they used to but hes def gonna take this one serious & were gonna see Madness at his best (hes been wanting a street type battler since Sahtyre) it's def a style clash like a mufucka but could end up being fire ................................................................................................................................................................. i just hope we don't get 100% serious Madness like hes done a few battles (his forte is comedic bars / performance) he needs to mix it up & try some new shit w/ his delivery imo .... Kannon is a beast though , got crazy flow , dope bars & good comedic bars Think cats are underestimating this one
    test
  2. goirish10

goirish10 Well-Known Member

you gotta go else where if you want feed back on this shit my dude
    test
  3. FeedMeMore

FeedMeMore Moderator

Unless Madness up his shit I can't see him winning this.
    He basically rhymes the same like he's freestyling.
    test
  4. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

For the record, Madness has battled Heartless and Marvwon since his Sahtyre battle.

I think this could be a cool battle but Kannon has been having a nice streak of performances lately and Madness hasn't been as consistent as he used to be. I think Kannon got this.
    test
  5. nnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnn DOUG MUNNiE ~EZMunnieCLIQ

street rapper lol

uh....

i remember being a HUGE madness fan ... but i have seen his more recent battles and man he dont really have it anymore .....

big kannon 3-0 , and i really do not like big kannon as a rapper , but he is way more in tune with what fans want to hear
    test
  6. MAKOTO.

MAKOTO. HACK DETECTOR

madness fell off hard. He literally was like the "Comedian" of battle rap at the beginnings of GT etc.
    Ive seen him go "street" before but it wasnt too impressive. Like that battle wear he wore that black hoodie, or even against Uno Lavoz he had a more "serious style" which i wasnt really feeling that much.

Dude is tight. If i could improve on his style id say...

-needs up step his rhymes and schemes game up. Madness tends to be basic with the structure and rhymes, could definitely turn it up a notch.

-I feel like due to his style not being as advanced as most are now, i feel like madness would benefit greatly from utilizing rebuttals. Would give him those extra points for improv and edge rounds for him.

I love that his content tends to be cookie cutter but works

-aids
    -movie references
    -you are a fagot
    -nerd

Tony MAD >
    test
  7. D Tibbs

D Tibbs Master

Kannon will body. This is kinda a troll comment but idc. Kannon beat Lavoz with freestyles. Madness lost to Lavoz and tried to end dude's career. I like Madness but this will be an L
    test
  8. Crescent Swerve

this is exactly the place to get feedback on it , not the other sites
    test
  9. Crescent Swerve

forgot about Marv (i was locked up when that happened , i did run across it one night though)
    but Heartless ? the streets of Bel air ? nigga is malibus most wanted battle rapper ...dad is a millionaire actor
    test
  10. Crescent Swerve

yea he needs to do more with his flow / patterns / cadence etc. but i agree about the free/rebutals thats one of his strengths he should def use it to his advantage
    test
  11. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

Sahtyre a street type battler? LMAO

Madness has always been good....sometimes a bit lazy maybe but you cant blame a dude for that lol

I think his serious style is better

PEACE
    test
  12. Crescent Swerve

no Saht is not a street battler , i said hes been been wanting one since saht , in that battle he talks about not getting the opponents he ask for (which were "street battlers"/URL)
    test
  13. JobOne

JobOne Man of the Hour

Just saying. He has been on URL. He has a pretty good resume of other street rappers. He has the whole gun bar/metaphor/street style. Despite how some people may feel about him as a person, that's his lane. That's his style.

Shit, I thought Madness lost that battle and at the time it was sort of his opportunity to prove his style could compete with that style. If he can't pull a clear win against Heartless, then it's not surprising why he hasn't gotten more "street battler" opponents.
    test
  14. Crescent Swerve

im'a have to watch him vs Heartless again .. & i know what your sayin bout Heartless he does have a street / gunbar style but to me to be a street rapper you have to be FROM the streets & dude literally was brought up high class , livin in rich neighborhoods .. i don't look down on him "as a person" but hes clearly an actor like his dad , acytin street which is just corny to me (and it seems like he got some sugar in his tank
    test
  15. Crescent Swerve

i just went to re watch cause i watched it back in my weed smokin days (and Madness def won , Heartless was cringeworthy as fuck & had mad slip ups , a CLEAR win for Madness to me ) & one of my comments was still on first page from 6 months ago--->
    "YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS ..he had some of the worst / cringeworthy lines ever
    like this opener -->
    "they told me i had DBD (Dirtbag Dan).Dan? hell yeah i'm bout to murk that dude
    last minute they switched to madness i said fuck
    i guess i could use the same bars , i mean ,hes a dirtbag too"
    & this amazing scheme->
    "my dads an actor , i don't shoot guns? ..... so what your fat
    concieteds the leader , he's 4 foot 1 .....so what your fat
    fox & QP both lost to Soul Khan ? so did you ...plus your fat" ......................................................................................................................................... those weren't even the worst lines , that march madness line was tight though
    test