Madden 09 Pros & Cons

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Alphabet, Aug 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

last madden I purchased was 04...the last before that was 96...thanx mom
    test
  2. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

i've never purchased Madden... I always just so happen to end up with a copy...

I'm buying 09 though... too many people I met on my latest deployment that I need to keep in contact with and continue to whoop their asses at it
    test
  3. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

the cons is i can't run lol. oh yea i can't pass either but that may be due to the fact that i use the bills but they bs with marshawn lynch not being able to break tackles. fuckin faggots
    test
  4. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

it is basicaly the same shit every yr

i cop it because of the new rosters
    test
  5. Preech

Preech New Member

I've always like the college version over Madden every day. But every year I dust off my Tecmo, and Super Tecmo Bowl and play those. Still classic.
    test
  6. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

yep..... your so right, madden '09 is EXACTLY like madden '08, and '07, and '06... you are so on point, they are the EXACT same game.

test
  7. DragonAvatar

DragonAvatar Folks

Pretty much, a few new aspects are added every year but nothing major, hit stick, rewind, etc.
    test
  8. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

For the "bring back 2k" nerds...

They tried. And it was FAR MORE SHIT than Madden is. FAR MORE.

And the graphics are great. You guys kill me with your retarded "Last madden that was good was in 2000" shit. Think Madden is shit all you want, but it's been improving every year. (very slightly, maybe, but be real)

Gamer nerds kill me.... "2k was the best! her her her hehe snort"
    test
  9. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

Get a DS, Tecmo bowl is coming to the ds.
    test
  10. Vintage Tox

Vintage Tox One Hundred Percent

Im just in it for the roster updates and hopefully jerseys that look better. Fucking games always make the uniforms look like crap. Shitty that the Ravens and saints all black jerseys are completely black but in the game theres white socks.

Im buying it but used for the PS2 lol. Should cost about 15 bucks.
    Actually I think I'll continue to play this game up until they stop making it for the PS2.
    test
  11. Matches T. Malone

Matches T. Malone Registered Playboy

2K5 with updated rosters.

Holler.
    test
  12. Fantom

still working on the passing game... my run game has improved, I used to just air niggas out...

still gotta work on my run defense and re-tool my pass D... I don't know what they changed but my secondary just stares at passes being thrown until the receiver catches it and won't make a play for the ball on their own...
    test
  13. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

I bought 07 because it was in a bargain bin deal and was something different .. nfl doesn't interest me enough to update a game like this .. I rarely play 07 as it is ..

I don't understand the defence plays at all .. I usually select the same thing over and over .. and just hope for the best ..
    test
  14. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

07 is the one i have. i can just go 5 wide and run it like everytime with vick haha.
    test
  15. jayoo

what needs to be changed you tell me

are they supposed to graphically invent a new game every year? its a fucking sports title, you play the same football game every damn year with updates, new features... thats the POINT... the newness from '08 to '09 is the new players, the new player ratings, they always advance the tackle graphics, the way the hit stick is used, the passing game... them are changes that MATTER and they happen EVERY year... you guys look at the screen and only watch for graphic changes, why change something that works so well? all they need to do every year is fix bugs, and add features.

this isnt like a RPG gettin a new sequel every year, its a damn football game
    test
  16. jayoo

not knowing anything about football is probably a top 3 reason why you dont buy the new games lmao........
    test
  17. JD90388

JD90388 New Member

Pro: The game looks gorgeous. Never seen a football game look that real.

Con: The game is just not intuitive and lacks response time. You will try to switch to a DE to get the sack and sometimes it will switch to the Safety who has no chance of making any type of play. the safety might be playin behind the reciever with a coner playing under and they will switch to the safety effectively f*cking you over in the process.

Con: The franchise mode still sucks. i will never understand how they call this next-gen and they can't have everything from playstation 2 n xbox. they should be adding not subtracting
    test
  18. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

"anything" is a bit strong .. I know "something" .. lol .. just not a lot ..

but indeed .. my lack of interest stops me updating ..
    test
  19. Fantom

that rewind bullshit fucks the game up unless you're playing against the cpu...

I thought the shit showed a replay of the last play so after i ran back a fucking kickoff I hit the button for that shit and the other team kicked the ball off again... but I didnt move thinking it was just a replay and got tackled in the in zone....

then dude i was playing used that shit on a 4th and inches play after I stop him for a loss of yards...

fuck that lame ass shit...
    test
  20. Fantom

yea that bullshit happens a lot too... I'll have the qb nice and lined up for the sack and when I switch it switched me to the closest defender near the qbs intended target but since I'm rushing the qb my man will run in and leave the receiver wide the fuck open...

That fucking sucks as well...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.