Madden 06

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by thaRooster, Aug 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boogie M.A.-n

Boogie M.A.-n New Member

I don't know, I think the whole idea of hitstick/truckstick is garbage. If anything, I liked how NCAA had a big hit button. Either way, I'm pretty sure that NFL players are trying to hit each other their hardest all the time.

The passing mode is kind of 50/50. If you have a crappy quarterback, you're better off pressing R2 before you pass. I like that it does make QB ratings matter though. In last years game, things like awareness meant nothing, cause after all you're in total control of the player.

They finally made the OL about as fast as they should be. Which means outside runs actually work, and if you play as the Jets, them dudes cause havoc in the 2nd and sometimes even 3rd level.

I like the fact that the QB actually knows how to put air under the ball. That way when you beat a DB, odds are your gonna make a big play. Not like last year where the pass was always deflected because it was never lobbed properly. They still need QB's to make a wild throw here or there, depending on accuracy. Passing is still a little too much in the players hands.
    test
  2. Young_gunna23

Young_gunna23 New Member

yea I must have bought the bootleg versions of NBA 2k5 and NCAA 2k5, I should prolly go back to gamestop and ask for a refund.
    test
  3. J-A-B-B-A-R

J-A-B-B-A-R Knick Hater

I heard it's much harder to be a Superstar on Defense as a Tackle unless you consistently make big plays. Is that true?

Pz
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.