Madden 06 Question

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Mind~$oul, Oct 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Excuse me for being late.

But I'm halfway through my second year in my superstar mode. How in the hell do I get out of that damn apartment and when can I get a agent that has access to the peformance insititute(sp)?

That's all.
    test
  2. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

your place updates by how well you are how good your contract is. easy way to get it is upload a player from the heisman on ncaa 06 or nfl street 2. if not you'll problary be waiting to close to the 3rd season for a decent agent.
    test
  3. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

^Yeah, I don't watch much college football so I never thought about buying the game. Never liked NFL Street either. I'ma go ahead and wait until the 3rd season to see what happens. My player is a QB and we made it all the way to the AFC championship game last season our record was 13-3. This season I'm 8-0.

All my expectations, exposurse, visilbility, and that other shit is damn near all full. If I don't get my shit by the 3rd season I'ma stop fuckin with the game for a minute and start on my Live 06
    test
  4. Matt Hood

Matt Hood New Member

i've created like 3 or 4 cats right now i'm doing two heisman guys so i can upload them. haven't been playing madden that much but i just got ncaa 06 2 weeks ago. by my 3rd year i had a big ass house a good agent and a fat contract, it wasn't as good of contract as i could have had but i chose to go there because it was to dallas it was the least of the 4 offers. then i ended up deleting it. i was 16-0 both seasons won the superbowl and mvp honors qb of the year offensive player of the year all that good shit. i ain't make the madden cover though iono why i was in two movies. on my heisman i won the heisman my frosh year as qb for the bucks, i got Rb at arkansas ran for like 426 yards and 11 tds against south missouri state. i'll probly play one of them all the way through the other i'll let him leave early.
    test
  5. Furian

Furian New Member

lol look mang i have it for x box all i did was skip all the seasons it someone makes your guy good automatically just keep simulating seasons it will eventually get you the good shit but once you get to a certain point you like then just start playin it 1..
    test
  6. LDogg The King

LDogg The King The High Life

im in the mantion and i think it took me a few seasons.. i hate the instatute shit cuz if you do bad then it fucks up all your states and gives u red bars.. shit pissed me off
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.