Madd Illz Says Lush One & Drect Admitted To Stealing Money [MUST READ] !!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by IKNOWALL, Apr 17, 2013.

1. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

test
  2. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

well that makes sense. i was thinking there's no way these guys let tens of thousands be stolen from them right in front of them with NO legal action as well

*gets popcorn*
    test
  3. AntiChristEmcee

AntiChristEmcee The Savior of Hip-Hop

I am now monitoring this thread.

:smidack:
    test
  4. seattlebattle12

holy fuck at the ham being slice in here. if you aint' got time to read, some choice quotations by mr. mad illz himself

"Drect was a teenager coming out of Full Sail [University]. He never lived on his own. He never had a job. He had roommates but he had student loans. He had never done anything like me. When we started this, I had already left the Marine Corp. I was already doing a whole bunch of other shit before doing any kind of business with Drect. He was still a kid. Lush One was just a party guy. He’s a cool, crazy character but a lot of cats out West…I’ve never been in a place ever in anywhere I travel where it’s so openly accepted to do drugs right in front of you…open-ended on the tour bus and shit like that. Those cats were used to partying super hardcore and weren’t used to seeing money from Rap. They were used to seeing money from other shit. The cat lived with his girl who lived with her parents. Lush is even older than me, but these guys were still kids."

"The reason why our highest point was our lowest point was because there were a lot of internal troubles between myself and my two partners, which were Lush [One] and Drect. Money was coming up missing, and basically the [Google] AdSense money that was being brought in wasn’t nothing even crazy. It was like a $4,000 check a month. These guys weren’t used to seeing any money outside of a regular job, and they didn’t have regular jobs so everyone was kind of getting greedy with the money."

" So when you see all of those 3-D intros and all those graphics and shit, that was always Avocado. That cat would always pretty much do it for the love. He would charge Lush and then say, “Pay me later. Pay me later. Oh, you don’t have it now? Pay me later.” It came to a point where he was owed somewhere upwards of $5,000 for his work. I remember talking with this guy and he was like, “Yo! Lush owes me this money. What are we gonna do about it?” So we get on a three-way call, and I have to confront Lush about missing $5,000 from this shit. He’s promising up and down that he’s gonna help make payments and help do it. One time, he took $3,000 and said that he had to pay his mortgage or something. Dude was taking money. You know? So, when I first said, “You gotta get rid of this guy,” I’m the one that looks like a dick, because I’m the one up front that wants to say, “What the fuck is going on?” Everyone wanted to avoid conflict. Drect is a really passive dude. I’m a very aggressive. I’m a fucking Marine. I don’t like to be fucked with. So they ended up going back and forth to find that I was going to pay these dudes back and maybe do a fundraiser, do a battle where Lush isn’t getting paid or whatever. So he decides he’s gonna work it out."
    test
  5. Jack McCrack

Jack McCrack Somethin I gotta deal wit

which battle first made it onto WorldStarHipHop?

He said it had over a milli views on there
    test
  6. seattlebattle12

"Quest MCODY was our manager from Detroit. There’s emails he sent straight calling out Lush One for money that he owed him. You know what I’m saying? "

This is explain Quest making that thread titled "Lush One is Cancer" backwards after he joined KotD

can't wait for @Eyerate to weigh in
    test
  7. seattlebattle12

"Madd Illz: Number one, Lush keeps blaming me for it. So, “Where’s my money at?” “Well I would have given it to you, but Illz stole it.” When he calls me, I’m just a voice over the phone. When he talks to Lush, he talks to him face-to-face. Don’t get me wrong. Lush is a great guy. That’s the thing. To your face, in front of you, he’s a really smart dude. He’s a really smart-ass guy; he’s not a fuckin’ idiot. But he got into an argument with some cat that was helping him out, that blasted him on a website that put his business out there and was like, “Yo, don’t make me put you on blast and talk about the money you owe Avocado and how King of the Dot footed the bill for your mistake.” I was like, “Word?” Money that Avocado was owed, I’m assuming that when they signed on to King of the Dot, his intention was to get Avocado on King of the Dot and be able to pay him the rest of the money he actually owed him. Avocado gets his money and says, “Oh, now it’s okay. Now Madd Illz is the bad guy because I did get the money."

Clearly in reference to @Eyerate

i'm not even gonna lie i'm at work geeking over this drama smh @ myself
    test
  8. MrXtrA

MrXtrA Colorado Raps League

damn that's quite a read
    test
  9. ukallday

ukallday Active Member

This is what we all need so we can have closure.

The Kap thing was what makes me think things arnt as clear cut as everyone is saying. Kap left in 2010 yet the rest stayed behind for a while, if you felt Illz did Kap dirty why didnt anybody do anything about it?

Im not saying Illz isnt to blame but to me the Kap thing cant be brought against him if no one else tried to do anything about it to help Kap out.
    test
  10. PUNJAHWON

PUNJAHWON Member

mhmhhmhmhmhmhmhmhm
    test
  11. Kunty McPhuck

Kunty McPhuck aka Mr C U Next Tuesday

Just need Avocado to film the court hearings
    test
  12. smacking bunz

smacking bunz Awful Poster, Ok Tagger

"He had never done anything like me" (from Seattle's first post)

Pause.
    test
  13. seattlebattle12

I think there's more truth in this than Lush and Drect would like to admit but I'm leaning towards Lush's side overall pretty much. Why didn't Mad Illz talk about the Kap situation at all? It seemed rather than addressing criticisms he just leveraged the blame on Lush.

Hopefully this will be decided in a court of law though.
    test
  14. brodeezy

brodeezy take this fuccin neg

"
    "Drect was a teenager coming out of Full Sail [University]. He never lived on his own. He never had a job. He had roommates but he had student loans. He had never done anything like me. When we started this, I had already left the Marine Corp. I was already doing a whole bunch of other shit before doing any kind of business with Drect. He was still a kid. Lush One was just a party guy. He’s a cool, crazy character but a lot of cats out West…I’ve never been in a place ever in anywhere I travel where it’s so openly accepted to do drugs right in front of you…open-ended on the tour bus and shit like that. Those cats were used to partying super hardcore and weren’t used to seeing money from Rap. They were used to seeing money from other shit. The cat lived with his girl who lived with her parents. Lush is even older than me, but these guys were still kids.""

all that shit is so fuccing believable and on point
    test
  15. IKNOWALL

LOL I haven't read either in full but the Kap situation is just somebody being mad he aint get no BREAD for shit he wasnt owed in the first place

[​IMG]
    test
  16. Kunty McPhuck

Kunty McPhuck aka Mr C U Next Tuesday

The truth is somewhere in the middle. I take it theyre all to blame but to what % it is only those 3 really know.
    test
  17. martymcfly

martymcfly Well-Known Member

test
  18. IKNOWALL

Lush I see you in this thread lets share a toast to doing that interview so Illz could come back and hit you with that ether

[​IMG]
    test
  19. martymcfly

martymcfly Well-Known Member

we need @avocado to weigh in on this since he was a party in one of the conflicts of money between lush and illz
    test
  20. Gopher D'Gusto

Gopher D'Gusto Well-Known Member

Money ruins battle rap. The end.
    test