Machida Beats Evans

Discussion in 'MMA, Boxing & Other Combat Sports' started by Crates, May 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iAMhell

iAMhell New Member

mike goldberg actually[fuc]
    test
  2. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

been watching since the beginning kid

ufc, shooto, rings, pancrase, pride

them hardcore brazilian vale tudo ones.. ivc, wvc

try again

to bad jeff doesnt keep archives.. we could go back to b4 this forum was around and u had to post in the sports forum.. then we could see just how many were really around..
    test
  3. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

yeah well, i dont have to prove it.... i was the pioneer of my clique to be into mma... im 31, i started watching when i was 15

do the math son
    test
  4. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

lol @ going back on the board to see "who was really here"

who cares who was online?
    ive been watchin fights for long before i realized people were talkin bout it on rm or i even posted on rm

i aint sayin you havent been watchin fights, dont know you or the argument but that was a corny approach lol
    test
  5. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

thing is with me, its like ill tell you when i did something , including starting watching mma.... i got no reason to lie

mac is right this whole "you are a TUF nOOB" or "you didnt start watching til TUF came on " crap is a fuckin toolbox argument

all i will say is this... for the first 5-7 years i watched MMA, i had to buy or rent VHS TAPES to watch the shit , holla
    test
  6. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

I didn't start watching religiously until well into the 21st century. I've watched tapes and learned about certain fighters since the 90s, but it wasn't as easy for me to keep up with until a few years ago for various reasons. Now, thanks in part to TUF (a show I can't stand to watch regularly and never have) it's all over television and store shelves.

That's my problem with insulting new fans. It's dumb and far too common.
    test
  7. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

new fans are and should be welcome in order to support the sport, and the goal should be to educate them not to discourage them by being a cock face to them

its still a sport in its infancy.... why not let the noobs on board and help them become part of a really cool sport eh?
    test
  8. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

support the sport??

shit where were u kids when this shit really needed the support? u know how many arguments i got into with all the boxing fans trying to legitimize this sport

fuck supporting it now.. the organizations are a joke as ar their fans

have the american fans realized theres a groundgame yet or they still booing? fuckin rednecks

u kids can laugh @ u want.. the same shit is happening in hip hop.. the old heads dont want any part to do with teh new school..

fuck the watered down shit
    test
  9. Cognitive D.K

Cognitive D.K New Member

so knowing jiu jitsu makes you not a redneck? thats interesting....

the organizations and fighters need the support... ufc has a virtual monopoly and it fucks up the integrity of fair competition as well as destorys the matches the fans deserve to see

where was i supporting shit when it 'needed it'? buyin VHS releases or ppv's (when they became available)

you sound like one of those old dickbags who thinks baseball is shit now or crying about players salaries....

without the support of fans , conservative shitholes take this sport from us and reduce any cred the sport has to the point of casting it into the freakshow spectacle

your argument more than anything screams 'look a me , i was watching mma in 95 before it was called mma!!!!'

holy shit? me too! hey lets give you a gold sticker and a pat on the back!!!!!

everybody is proud of you, toker

i guess maia has the following he does because of the redneck love of striking

or jacare

or babalu

funny how guys like nick diaz who are accomplished jiu jitsu blackbelts have retooled their game to learn how to strike, because one dimentional fighting will get you choked or slept

the game is changing, if you want to bitch about the progression of this sport, then go watch tennis or something ... sambo tourneys, adcc, grapplers quest

stop acting like youre some fucking eliteist , partner, everybody knows about YOUR sport now, and thats just how it is, stop being so bitter
    test
  10. zaceasyy

zaceasyy New Member

test
  11. zaceasyy

zaceasyy New Member

test
  12. zaceasyy

zaceasyy New Member

test
  13. zaceasyy

zaceasyy New Member