M1t aka Methyl-D/1

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by RedIye, Mar 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RedIye

RedIye New Member

prosteriods, prohormones... whatever you want to call it.

Has anyone had any experience with this? I'm starting my first cycle, 10mg/day. I've read for the best results use 20 - 40mg but this is my first cycle as I said, so I want to take it slowly and go by the bottle instructions. 2 week cycles.

If you've had personal exp. what were your gains like? Alot of pumps? What about lean muscle mass? How'd you feel?
    test
  2. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

"The side effects reported by users of methyl 1-test are many and individual reactions vary considerably. The most commonly reported side effect is lethargy, which can range from mild to severe. Other common side effects include increased blood pressure, bloating, joint pains, cramps, mild headaches, insomnia, aggressiveness, and irritability. Many users also find that methyl 1-test decreases appetite, which can be harmful or beneficial depending on one's goals."

Good thing to start on the low dose....But I'm curious, where'd you find this shit at? It's illegal in the US
    test
  3. RedIye

RedIye New Member

I know the side effects and everything, I was just curious about experiences with it.

I get it under the counter from my guy @ my gym.
    test
  4. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

When'd M1T become illegal?

It hasn't been for long, but I knew it was coming...

you could get it over the net just a few months ago. Too many side effects for someone that hasn't experienced with anything HALF as strong though.
    test
  5. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

"On January 20, 2005, prohormones in the US were officially banned as a result of the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004."
    test
  6. Ed E Brock

Ed E Brock RM's version of this guy

damn, that long ago?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.