|||M.Maestro .vs. Urban Tactics .vs. Premize Prod||||

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by M.Maestro, Oct 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Aight this is my vote

Beat wise- Urban, Meta MAyne, Premize
    Song wise- urban Ta, Meta Mayne, Premize

Overall Urban , Meta MAyne, Premize

thats how I vote
    test
  2. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

good looks yall

and soreno...i dont sample anymore dawg.....
    test
  3. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

^Oh word, damn that was a dope idea.
    test
  4. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

Take u home is aight....whoever is spitting first sounds a little like fab. Beat is cool. Drums fit it well. Hook is cool. Vocals are a little low.

How come. Hmm I like this. Intro is real dope. Damn this sounds alot like lloyd banks. Lyrics are okay. Beat is crazy catchy.

Murda Musik....hmm im liking this. Real grimey sounding. first Duke whos rapping is aight. 2nd one is better.

Lyrically I like Murda Musik the most, beatwise I like how come....ima have to give it to urb his sounds more mixed imo.
    test
  5. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

chea, good looks.
    test
  6. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

test
  7. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

this shit was all aight. none of those songs are gonna catch air play

the beats outshined the rappers a bit..
    test
  8. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

lol@ sol tryin to get gully....

i aint heard none of ya'll on radio either...so i mean, should i take that as a diss? or an invitation of acceptance?
    test
  9. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Ayo Sol , how u worked with E 40? That n1gga is a legend in the bay area

but yo

this was a good battle in my opinion everybody came tight though

all 3 tracks could be banged in the ride or be on the radio in my opinion

only thing thats lacking is the mixing, in which none of y'all are claim to be engineers so its all good
    test
  10. ChaseNCashe

ChaseNCashe If it aint Polo, Keep It!

vote = Urb.

This shit is on some G-Unit shit lol.
    test
  11. WillieK

WillieK New Member

Rate Lyrics - Urb, his verse are pretty good i guess, and mos def o nthat battel tip
    Beat - too hard to decide, too diferent, i would almost have give this too meta, but just sumthin bout the beat tat i'm not feelin, maybe is hte sounds he used or sumthin
    hook - Premize to this
    mixing and quality- Premize
    overall structure of the song - Meta

i was feelin Premize track a lot, soutehr beat wit some grimey hard ass flow, some g shit no doubt

ubr was kwel, 1st verse was nice, 2nd verse was ehh... his beat was pretty good though

Meta is orignal wit it, and rapz got a commerical feel to it, not really feelin th lyrics though

and my overall order of how i feel off this 3 is the same as A dubb's

good battle ya
    test
  12. Premize Prod

much love.

@sol i dont expect this to get airplay. but look at d4l and white T. haha. much love
    test
  13. Blockburnah2g1

Blockburnah2g1 www.myspace.com/jawzbeatz

1.urb- reminded me about some Lloyd banks type flow u got there...beat and song fits each other overall it was produced well and lyrics was on point.

2. Premize- shit was nice, im feelin that beat alot dawg on some gangsta shit im feelin this alot man some real hot shoot em up bang shit

3. meta- on some club bouncy shit kinda but it was nice but the others got u on this one duke

My vote-----URB
    test
  14. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

theres no trying to get gully my good friend.. and you can hear me on the radio every day in atlanta on one of the biggest hip hop stations in the country, 107.9, I produced the drop to Emporer Searcy's show the kingdom which is on from 2PM-6PM every day, making it the most listened show. I've also had my song "better get my gun" by bone crusher and ET played on the radio numerous times. none of that is substantial towards my career, but Ive made records that have made it to the radio and could get any record of mine spins if I wanted to.. but merely being on the radio doesnt mean shit either, I just said I couldnt hear any of you guys tracks on there.
    test
  15. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

he's in a group with Bone Crusher and some other folks, I produced some of the songs for the album. he signed with Lil Jon so he's in Atlanta a lot right now.
    test
  16. Premize Prod

no offense but your only point of entering this thread was to brag. that seems lame.
    test
  17. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

no, I came in because I was interested in checking out the songs. after reviewing them I was very unimpressed based on the amount of talking all of you guys do. for the record premize I liked yours the most of the 3.
    test
  18. Premize Prod

this was a producers battle. i mean i got my •••••s to hop onit. i expected people to focus more on the beat. i do talk alot.. but i talk about my beats. feel me. and what others do over my beats really dont got nothing to do with me. some rappers are better than others. of course if i got ludacris to spit over it. itd be a banger. unfortunately i dont have luda at my disposal. and all my other projects im not gonna upload them for a battle. all good. now that i see where you are coming from.

but just he way it looked. considering your first comment. all good. much love.
    test
  19. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Word, I need to throw my 808 claps and kicks in and hit that swing up to 185%. I'll get it on the radio then right?

But thats ur opinion, you're not the CEO of anything to my knoweldge.. you doin ya thing tho, so props for that.
    test
  20. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

much love right back at you it was just a misunderstanding. I see I wasnt tellin u anything u werent expecting anyway. I didnt put any hidden agendas like bragging (fuck bragging) in my statements, I just called it how I saw it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.