|||M.Maestro .vs. Urban Tactics .vs. Premize Prod||||

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by M.Maestro, Oct 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dj Streetsz

Dj Streetsz New Member

beatwise urban tactics had the best track but songwise premize's track was the only one that i was kinda feelin' he had a hot beat on that too though...the other dude i wasnt really feelin' at all, song was corny but the beat was aight
    test
  2. Graphx

Graphx Word? Word!

I didnt really like the joint Premize did...the beat was sick but who ever rapped over it ruined it...Metas shit was tight, beat was nice, hook was catchy but I wasnt feelin it too much u know...Urbs beat was fire and the hook was harsh, shit was nasty...Sounds like some 50 shit on the verse but this joint easily shits on Meta and Premize...easily
    test
  3. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

^i thought it was pretty close.

haha. i knew the second ••••• fuck ited up... but i mean what can you do ya know.
    test
  4. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

^^^lol....IMO dude was tryin too hard to use punches but the song is sick regardless.
    test
  5. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

he did that lil ahhhhh thing like 20 times in his verse
    test
  6. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

Vote= Premize
    test
  7. Premize Prod

so i guess the votes before my drop dont count.
    test
  8. veral conflict

veral conflict beatsrus

beat wise this how it goes:
    premize
    urb
    meta

spittin wise:
    urb
    premize
    meta

overall my vote goes to premize... it has more replay value to me..

but good shit too all..
    test
  9. l Lil Kay l

l Lil Kay l A!

Urb - beat is pretty hot...I like it mainly because it doesn't sound like anyone elses...ish is original...mixin is skraight...could be better....but it's not bad nah mean...lyrics wise...hmmm lets start with the hook....I like it....ish is catchy "How Come" na mean...I could hear this on the radio....mos def...overall...this was hot...9/10

Meta - im feelin the beat...clap could be a tad louder...but this hot...mixin is on point....vocals sound a tad muddy...but not that noticable...na mean...lyrics...this ya typical club ish na mean.....but its still hot...hook aint that catchy...I think u could have built around "take u home" to make it REALLY stand out...na mean...but not bad at all..overall this was pretty hot....feelin it....8.0/10

Premize - beat is hot....whistle and ish is catchy...I aint gon judge u on mixin...since u had an excuse...hook is on point....I'm feelin it...verse 1 was crazy...wit punches...verse 2 was skraight....verse 3 was good...but the first was real nice...overall I'm feelin this...but that 2nd verse...kinda took off some points....8.00001/10 (lol)

if I was judgin which one I'd listen to again....I'd prolly vote Meta...but overall...I think Urb had the better track...from the hook....to the beat na mean...and delivery was crazy

So...vote - Urban Tactics

If I had to choose between Meta and Prez...I wouldnt be able to doe...both give off two totally different vibes...but they both hot..na mean.
    test
  10. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

gotta re-evaluate this...

premize are you spittin on there??

who is you?
    test
  11. Premize Prod

by your points i beat meta lol.. 8.00001 is higher than 8.0. haha
    test
  12. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

chea, keep 'em comin'
    test
  13. Premize Prod

^edit my shit into the main post.
    test
  14. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

test
  15. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

meta shoulda did some mixtape typa shit. i've heard songs way better than that from his site. I was actyually dissapointed, cuz i still liked it, but thought the vibe would be different, plus u shoulda did the song by yaself.

premize had the coolest beat, cuz it was catchy... however urb's track was just my fave.

vote... urb, and a tie between prem, and meta.
    test
  16. ..DX..

..DX.. DL of Baysick Productions

all i know is urbs shit is gettin downloaded.. i also got that do what i do track... now i got another to add to the arsenal
    test
  17. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

good looks folks...keep votin
    test
  18. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

i downloaded all 3 of em
    test
  19. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

Maestro - The beat is bangin off top. I like this shit, real commercial catchy type shit. Its gonna be hard to beat this shit off the beat alone. I think the vocals are too low I can barely hear you on the hook. The spittin is hot though... I think the hook could be louder tho. The 2nd verse dude sound like a whole bunch of n1ggas. A lil Joe Budden, a lil Jay in the flow, a lil younger version of Peter Gunz voice wise... 3rd dude tight

Overall this song was tight.

Urban Tactics - LOL at both of yall intros talkin shit. This beat is serious than a mothafucka. The hook is hard I like this shit. This n1gga sound like 50 a lil bit. I like this shit, ya vocals a lot louder. You just sound way too much like 50 on this shit, hook wise, flow wise. But I like how you doin a battle song that can appeal to all kinda crowds. Props... First it was a Navigator, now its a diff car in the 2nd verse. lol... I like this shit tho n1gga. Real flossy Urb, i like this shit. You killed that fuckin beat and hook

Premize - Beat is tight on some South Lil Jon shit. Hook is hot... HAHA Premize is killin shit lmao. HAHAHA... The flow and lyrics is shittin over a lot of rappers on this site. Who is this 2nd dude? Whoever that is garbage as fuck. He sounds horrible after the 1st dude... he ruined the whole song. 3rd dude is tight... sound like the song is tight again... thanks for comin back on. Still the 1st verse is way better tho... just sound way more harder.

This is tough

Beat Wise
    - Urban
    Premize and Maestro was close .... I don't know about that one, I'd say it was a tie. I have to listen again

Rappin Wise
    - Urban (because hes the only one that spit by himself and had a full hard song)
    - Premize (whoever the 1st dude was, the 2nd dude was trash)
    - Maestro (unless Premize was the 2nd dude...) if Premize was the 2nd cat then you got 2nd place

Overall songs

I felt Urb's shit the most... I don't like this n1gga attitude at all, but he got ya'll on this one.

Runner up would be Maestro

And Premize shit would of came in 1st or 2nd if it wasnt for that 2nd cat. He ruined the whole song
    test
  20. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

you 3 should get the same sample and flip it. use the same drums/bass everything. use the same program and equipment. everything has to be the same and we can judge which one is best.
    now that would be a dope competition.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.