|||M.Maestro .vs. Urban Tactics .vs. Premize Prod||||

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by M.Maestro, Oct 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

test
  2. Realtime Ent

Realtime Ent T.A.P.

test
  3. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

meta mayne-your beat is cool, hook is ok. 1st guy is pretty good. need to make ya vocals louder. second guy not really feelin too much. this shits ok id give it like a 5.5/10.

urban- beats hotter than metas imo, hooks dope, ya styles pretty ill deliverys dope could be a lil better but thats real minor. the outro is gay. shit gets an 8/10.

premize- your beat is kinda lil jon esque kinda sounds like a lil scrappy single. hook is dope, quality is a lil muffled. cali twist is pretty dope. the 2nd guy is kinda wack. this guy kinda ruins it for u, ima give u a 7.5/10. if this guy wasnt weak u coulda got a higher rating but he ruins the song.
    test
  4. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

its fixed.
    test
  5. Track Wrecka

Track Wrecka Productions

lol. nice. I'd like to get either one of yall on a track with me, u both got a good swagger. I like both songs... I'll be back, gotta listen again. right now im leanin towards urb. dont know yet tho. brb
    test
  6. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

....welp...

Meta's joint...

I like the melodies goin on in the beat...overall a good beat...as far as the lyrics go......its ok for what it is......not anything to show off skills when you doin some shit about bitches......thats some simple formula shit..the hook is dope...i dont even know which one is meta....the first cat or the 2nd cat.......but the 2nd cat dont got a great voice for rappin......1st cat edged out a bit better......

Urbs Joint....

the beat...is simply.....rediculous......not much else to say about that beat.....
    lyrically....everythings on point.......except for the mix....which is odd cause ive heard some of your mixed shit....and its way better then this....the hook works for the track.....lyric's on point.......delivery is a lot more polished......overall a lot more professional sounding

vote so far........URB

gotta see what my ••••• premize drops
    test
  7. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

im not crazy about either track really. ima wait for premize
    test
  8. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

Beat on Metas joint is pretty nice.......I'm feel the melodies and shit....THis beat is pretty hot....THe mixing sound pretty decent....First dude comes through clear while the second coulda been mixed betta but its still nicely done.....The hook is cool......Sounds sumthin like a commercial song you'd hear on the radio......Third verse sounds cool overall......This damn near sounds like somthin I'd see on BET Uncut for some reason....Shit hot tho.....Movin on to the next track....

Beat is pretty crazy....I'm a fan of this synth style........Hook is pretty decent.....Verse is flowin well and the use of dynamics in his voice is better than the other two artists in the other song......Mixin ain't the best but its still very nice.....lol @ the "what the hell?" line.... Urbs is more like a diss so I can understand why his hook isn't where it could be....the flow of it is on point though, just the words makes it a diss.....Its hot for what it is though.....Yea, that beat plays at the end and I'm diggin the mixin of it....

Meta had a better hook I'd say because its more of a commercial song but Urb had the better song overall.....His lyrical cadence is nice and the beat was so serious (not to take away from meta's)...

VOTE = URB.
    test
  9. Duro-Lace

Duro-Lace New Member

vote= urb, lyrically better, stronger delivery, better beat. I was disappointed in maestros joint, b/c i've heard so much better from this dude, and thought u would sweep this battle.
    test
  10. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

aight here is my shit. man the mix i did didnt save in nuendo. so here is a fucked up mix i did. dont even think the second verse is mixed. all good.

i didnt know they were gonna rate lyrics and all that shit. considering that has nothing to do with us. i thought it was more of a producer battles type shit. ah well. all good. good luck fam.

"murder Musik"
    Cali Twist ft/ postman

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=324176&songID=3037834
    test
  11. Bruce banee

Bruce banee zionist nazi bastard

I have to vote for urban because out of all three his track was the least awful.
    test
  12. Duro-Lace

Duro-Lace New Member

damn premize gets this...beat is sick...dude on the track is nasty...damn *D/L's track*

* just heard second verse, second dude is aight, still a tight track.
    test
  13. BPINCdef

BPINCdef Renaissance Man

Meta: feeling the melody, not really the instrument/synth choice but the drum pattern works well for it, kinda want it to bang a little more though - as far as the song is - its aite niothin to show off over but its for girls so that doesnt matter, and the 2nd dude (i guess you) isnt really flowin right over this beat - i know you rap better then that homie - i just dont think you came as sick as you usually do - less emotion n shit

Phoenix: damn crunk bamma haha - pretty sick crunk beat i like darker crunk beats the most - so i fucks with this - i dont like the rapper though (the first one) lyrically hes aite, vocally and delivery not for me, but he fits crunk so its straight but that beat is ill

Urb: Damn the intro on this beat alone is sick, haha this is a true battle track here - jea even before the verse drop this joint is the best here - and i fuck with the typa shit meta makes more but this is ill man - very sick beat, mainstream lyrics with an on-point delivery - do you - lemme cop a CD haha

VOTE: urb
    test
  14. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

mix was updated this mornin by the way.......
    test
  15. -GZ-

-GZ- Posts Unfunny Pics

urb- sick beat, nice delivery...nice song overall 9/10

meta- decent beat but the verses weren't up with urbs 7.5/10

premize - beat is nice, flow is nice too. 8.5/10

this was close...but

MY VOTE: urb
    test
  16. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

You mean Premize...

Can I Drop A Song I produced?
    test
  17. Phoenix5891

Phoenix5891 T.S.K.

If not my vote goes to

1Urb
    2.Premize
    I thought ya'll 2 were close until whoever spit second came in on Premize's track started

3.Meta
    test
  18. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

I'm just peepin premize's ......Shit is reall hot.....Hook nice....verses cool....Second dude tryna do too much or sumthin but he cool.....Song is killa....I like this crunk beat....Reminds me of that Lil Jon joint with Ice Cube......

I still vote Urb though cuz his verses were more seasoned to taste....

URB
    PREMIZE
    META
    test
  19. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

Nix...u gotta be spittin on it to drop....lol
    test
  20. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

aight
    its like this