M-audio Axiom 25 + Ableton Live Lite 6

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Mickey Rourke, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mickey Rourke

Mickey Rourke MY NAME IS DARKSTAR

Does anybody know how to use the muhfucka?

Says on the box that shits mad easy to use. What a bold face lie.

If anybody can give me a link to some 'for dummies' type shit, ill owe you a huge favor. Any type of help would be hugely appreciated...
    test
  2. Gorilla Nasty

Gorilla Nasty I'm lame TBH

I've used Ableton a few times before. It was pretty simple. I can't say right now, cause that's not what I use. It was just a one time thing.

You could always read the instructions.
    test
  3. MARXIST

MARXIST New Member

i'm learning it right now. my boy is great w/ it. hit me on aim. i'll walk u thru what i know. shit is a beast to use. i played w/ it about 4 hours and finally i sent my boy a desparate text. he called me and gave me some beginning tips
    test
  4. MgTheFuture

MgTheFuture Music is my life

I dont know about the axiom, im just sure you plug and play, and select "in" on the midi strip in ableto to activate it. make sure your lane is select and cue the record (red dot on mixing/channel strip)... and ull see it move (the signal) when you press a key.

I been using ableton for 2-3 years now for recording, and it kicks butt. I do everything in it now.

Beats with battery 3 and ableton, never sounded better.

but alot of my VSTs are huge...so i gotta dub to wave and add FX within adobe sometimes.

i also do the final/master mix FX within adobe too.

but for everything else, theres ableton.

youtube has great tutorials for it.

and the main ableton website has a nice walk through, and you can download the lesson packs.

Do some research..... you wont regret it
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.