LyricalPreist - vote ron paul?

Discussion in 'IntroSpectrum' started by SAMARA, Jan 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

there are some hardcore business people who are swear they never have used drugs and would never endorse a candidate who is for legallizing street drugs.

though we all know that pharmaceutical companies are legal drug pushers where there products are finding their way to the streets. Weed isnt the problem. Pure marijuana is harmless when compared to the chemical drugs and prescription drug that these kids are taking.

what is moreso amazing to me is that - did you know - prescription drugs damages your kidneys! teenagers are popping these things and drinking, in a few years time they are going to be needing kidney dialysis.
    test
  2. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

i see why ron paul can be likable - he proposes a very real person that the middle class people who have been battered can identify with. However, he isnt the person everyone wants to know because he is common like themselves. its psychological isnt it? a person wants to identify with a person who is bigger and grander hoping to bag their seconds?

i dont hate romney, in fact he is everything the system is meant to be. He is only taxed on money made from money - the tax code was made for him; hs father was a successful and influencial man and favour was given to him amongst the elitist by his position in society; he is successsful business person who didnt have to thank washington for anything though the legistlation and systematic processes have enable the wealthy to maintain their class.

in my opinion, the system is meant for romney to succeed, america needs him to give you jobs. Bagging those seconds. and by the way, you can pick up the bill. No wait he will, he can write it off.
    test
  3. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

its sorta hard to believe that's anything other than pandering. weed sells itself. why wouldn't corporate america pounce on the opportunity if the political tide was right?
    test
  4. reggie jax

i don't really care that romney paid as low as he could on taxes. we all do that.

what's funny to me is when he says "if you've got a problem with that, change the tax code."

really romney? can we do that?
    test
  5. reggie jax

it's starting to get really blatant. pills are like the new crack down where i lived in south florida. they had all these 'pill mills' which were just doctors that were crooked and would open offices as a front to sell prescriptions. i used to work in the same plaza as one of these mills.

you walk into the waiting room this place and its like a welfare office. no windows, no art, no diagrams of human anatomy or any other crap you'd put up if you're pretending to run a legitimate business. just blank walls and folding chairs to sit in. all the people would go there, wait for hours on line to see the doc, say my neck hurts or some bullshit like that and get a script. they mostly looked like junkies.

those who didn't have the junkie look were usually looking to distribute and would bribe the nurses, provide a bunch of fake mri's and send in a swarm of their people in, who would get streamlined through the waiting system via the bribes. but generally anybody could walk in and get a prescription.

it was well known, even to the police would occasionally drive by and honk their horns and shit like that just fucking with people for fun. it seemed like nobody gave a shit. i couldn't believe it.

then out of nowhere there was a highly publicized fbi bust at this building 3 blocks from my house for supposedly doing the same exact shit, and even though i had lived there for years i had never even known that building was occupied.
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

it's rather interesting the view you have on romeny.. now dont get me wrng some of the perspective is right on point, he was a private sector guru.. so in essence he knows corperate america like the back of his hand.. it's just odd that sense your from florida and romeny just won florida, of course he adviertised and sold his stance to you, he put in millions to reach people like you, the problem with romney is he's not trustworthy, he changes his stances to appease to the crowd he's in front of. what say you he gets into office and forces american's to adopt mormon idealogies? idk, not sayin mormonism is wrong, but he donated so much to the church it's hard to admit that he wouldn't favour them ... ron paul is doing deceivingly better then what the polls would suggest, the problem is he is independent. well hes republican but they pretty much said he was independant. his ideal's are better then romney it's just romeny is better looking bigger pockets and talks better and has more drama steming from his name like geingrich
    test
  7. reggie jax

is that directed at me? i don't support romney. he's a corporate drone.
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

test
  9. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

yes.... however

guess who would have to accept it?

the rich people elected to office.

it would be quite a presidential promise for the republican candidate to step forward and say that it was time to reform the tax code.

smaller government means less taxes needed to balance the budget. its like how rick santorium made a point in the presidential debate and romney turns around and says dont be angry. He evaded the question.

Rick sanortium was astounded of the callousness bt he should have ripped romeny a new asshole. Yes im pissed off romeny, your pissing me off answer the damn question and get off my emotions are you my bitch now, you know me like that? Dd i hurt your feelings you need a hug.

dang, even newt laughed at that.

so anyway... the way i see it... republicans are holding you by the jock strap and kicking you in the ass with their left hand and pat you on the head with the right.

i aint mad. history has made it that way. america voted for years of republican rule.

people need to learn - A VOTE IS IMPORTANT BECAUSE IT IS WHAT YOU NEED THE MOST THAT YOU CHOOSE. NOT THAT WHAT YOU WANT.

BUT WE ALL KNOW IN EVERYDAY LIFE, ITS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE MENTALITY THAT HAS THEM ALL MESSED UP.

The system is there to protect the long standing society figures. Sorry, its not the middle class or the american people. thats the fact of the matter...
    test
  10. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

what does religion have to do with anything? It is a point of interest i suppose but state and religion are suppose to be separate.

how does he feel about his family's take on immigration? I was quite astonished that his family was hesitant to appraoch him.

gee, i dont talk to people in my family as a matter of fact i am allergic to them.

ron paul would never have the opportunity to be elected. The primaries are gainihe approval of delegates, not the people. the voting is to tell the delegates in the state who they prefer. if the military is not registered on those primary lists. Ron Paul will never see the light on election day.
    test
  11. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

lol@SAMARA

vote ~ RuPaul
    test
  12. Bar nigga

Bar nigga 314 STL Ancient of daze..

Hunting Nazis: Anonymous snares Ron Paul in Operation Blitzkrieg - National Anonymous | Examiner.com
    test
  13. Bar nigga

your votes don't matter...and never have.
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

:funny: Ron Paul isn't apart of any racist orginizations LMAO!!

WHY IS THIS GUY NOT GETTING 100% of the VOTES!?!?!?!

Ron Paul wants to end the war on drugs and pardon 100s of thousand convicted drug offenders.. sounds like the majority of minorities will be restored civil liberty.. ya that's real nazi of him isn't it!?

it's never to late to wake up, and it's never to late to vote, and voice the change!
    test
  15. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

The war on drugs is the most racist legislation America has seen since separate but equal.
    test
  16. Bar nigga

test
  17. Bar nigga

test
  18. Bar nigga

priest, dont support a candidate who has been openly racist.

that means he hates you priest...he hates everything you stand for...your black wife and you all's black mixed babies..
    test
  19. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

A newsletter with over a dozen writers means he is guilty?

Let me ask you something Bar, do you support the guy who attended a racist church for over 20 years?
    test
  20. reggie jax

you don't think he had any knowledge of the contents of the newsletters?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.