lyrical priest vs. Nfamou§tylez

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by lyricalpriest, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

im writing back to back battle verses give yawl a chance and shit..
    i hope u can capitilize off that bc u gone have oppurtunity to have fresh verse.

im bout to rip this lil chick nfamous styles, i hear when he takes it in the anus he smiles//
    ima change his name to in anus child...//
    this chick dont got ettiquette, heard she used to be in a relationship with ken kaniff from connetticut//
    ken told me he left u bc u couldnt get erect, u can grab the mic but still couldnt get a check//
    kill u n get respect?? from the rest of these cornholios? id rather rott in prison n listen to beck!//
    its obvious this guy aint playin with a full deck, he been postin religously for ten years, commenting on the
    emcees he wants to get in bed//
    kid u should just get in bed, im bout to put u out, jpizzle u bout to give him head, dex lewis bout to show u how//
    i bet in ur response u gonna empty out a full clip and drop a nuke on me, after this verse i
    wont be suprised if u pull a murda mook on me//
    u gone spread ur cheeks 2 feet wide and say how u wanna take a dook on me, oh hell no!, ima be like hello? just to hear my echo//
    this individual isnt incredible, no hood to represent he isnt credible, he like a cup cake rap artist he is very edible//
    i fold him like a pretzle bc ken told me he was very flexible//
    so u can act hard infamous styles and start runnin ur mouth and be the next one to end up in the clouds//
    even if u died and went to heaven u still wouldnt be fly, even if u gave jesus 5 u'd still be despised//
    u can try to reply but idk why, u'll be stALONE on this one aint that right "SLY"?//

u the weakest link good bye...

*shakes head and laughs puts foot over victims chest, moves on to the next... dex*
    test
  2. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

lyrical priest wins by no show.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.