lyrical priest vs. Dex Lewis

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by lyricalpriest, Sep 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

im bout to shit on the track and use u as my pooper scooper//
    im bout to put u in the rack like lex luger, dex loser, come and get it ho//
    hop in ur battle cruiser registered user, u full of sugar when i eat u, it makes my tooth hurt//
    oh no he didnt oh yes i done did it bro//
    u know what dex licks like stamps? cock!-true, he better off tryna battle mdot from camp rock 2//
    my styles matrix ur styles basic, my verses stay full while urs must say "vacant"//
    so what u wanna do? since u a dog that dont fit in like marmaduke, u make me wanna puke, ur a sqaure in 3d
    wait thats a rubics cube//
    i called u out and all u could do was text ur antics, now ur frantic bc ur bout to get ur ass kicked from a ghost of the
    past bitch!//
    i spit lyrical acid on u faggots, now thats what they mean when they call u a flamer, i stay burning u while u gettin ur ass licked
    thats sick!!//
    get wrapped in plastic guns clapp quick all that shit isnt fact quit, before u try to respond with how u bout to blast clips//
    u bout to get shoved in a casket fuckin with me bastard, u gonna win? nasir u aint the godson, u gay ass antione robinson//
    u bout to get caught with hot ones for talkin nonsense i promise him!//
    u the type that be runnin with a gang, on the internet, thats just a shame//
    what kinda http codes u gonna claim? U-R-L, that stands for u r a loser what u cant tell??//
    u might b able to rap but u cant sell, why dont u take a crap at least with that u cant fail..//

u ready yet??
    test
  2. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

lyricalpriest wins by no show.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.