Luxuria you false phoney faggot...

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Knowledge, Jun 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

:)

Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  2. BPtheDon

BPtheDon Yeeeeeeuh

Did I miss some shit?
    test
  3. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

Ok...I think I've said this about 172 times by now....
    THIS IS NOT THE FIRST FORUM I POSTED ON!
    I WANT TO BE ANONYMOUS ON THIS FORUM.
    I HAVE TAKEN PROOF PICS FOR PEOPLE. I HAVE TALKED ON SKYPE WITH PEOPLE.
    I WANT TO BA ANONYMOUS.... BUT I JOINED BECAUSE A MEMBER (WHO ALSO POSTS ON RATEHISPANIC) POSTED MY PICS ON THIS SITE. I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS SITE WAS AT THE TIME HE POSTED THEM.
    http://board.rapmusic.com/audio-emcee-hook-ups/1275140-rate-ass-1-10-a.html

JUST BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE POSTED MY PIC DOES NOT MEAN I WANT TO POST MY PICS ON HERE.

WHY?

BECAUSE WE HAVE LOSERS LIKE OMEN SAVING PICS OF ME AND UPLOADING THEM TO HIS SITE. I've had cum photoshopped on me more than once. YOU GUYS SAID IT YOURSELF "IF IT'S ONLINE IT'S FAIR GAME."
    OK THEN.... SO I WON'T GIVE YOU ANY MORE BATTERIES TO PLAY THE GAME.

IF YOU WANTED PICS THEN YOU SHOULDA JUST APPROACHED ME LIKE A HUMAN BEING... INSTEAD YOU CHOSE TO BEHAVE LIKE SLOBS AND DEGENERATES WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO TALK TO WOMEN.

ONCE AGAIN! Why the fuck does what someone looks like who you will NEVER meet, NEVER date, and NEVER even get a PM from, matter SOOOO much?
    Are you trying to edate me?
    No?

THEN WHY THE FUCK DO YOU CARE SO MUCH!?!?!?!
    Lord KNOWS I'm not interested in ANY of you losers. Yet YOU people claim to know EVERYTHING about me. You people make 15 threads about me a day.... Get me off your minds you losers. Do you see me making threads about you guys? NO!

You guys are nothing more than TEXT on a screen to me. Stop making me to be more than that. I've proven I'm female MORE than ONCE on MULTIPLE sites. ONCE is enough. If I proved I'm real on RH I don't need to do it again here. Sorry.
    test
  4. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Yadda, Yadda, fuckin' Yadda.

First you started out in the BVA forum then AEH (then you got ran out and banned for being an annoy cunt and now you are here in the alley. If you weren't so damn annoying I wouldn't give a shit, but you are annoying. More annoying than my 14 year old daughter.

And you tell people to get a life when you in your 1st week here had like 900 posts. Can we say Kettle Black?

I'm not trying to be a dick, but it's obvious you're a attention seeking cunt. You can attempt to refute that all you want but you'll just be making a fool out of yourself.

test
  5. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

Where am I attention seeking? This thread went on for 13 fucking pages and I was nowhere to be found. DUMBASS. If I wanted attention I would be pic whoring, making sexual threads and flirting with people. I don't do ANY of that shit. WHat about me is attention seeking? Oh because I make threads? hmm I make threads on a forum. HOW DARE I!!!!!!

I joined April 22nd. I didn't have a thousand posts until May 15th. Learn Math.

Ran out?
    I posted in BOTH BVA and AEH today. In fact I posted there MORE than here today.
    YOU GUYS chose to make 20 threads on me today. I wasn't even ONLINE so please tell me how the fuck is THAT ME seeking for attention?
    I GET attention EASILY. Does that mean I'm seeking it? NO. I think you're mad because no one gives a fuck about your irrelevant ass, and I've been here a little over a month and I'm a bigger name than you on here already.

To put things in perspective.
    YOU know me and my "supposed" history of which subforums I've posted in at what time, what meal I ate, ect...

I HAVE NO IDEA WHO YOU ARE.

if anything YOU'RE the one seeking MY attention by going out of YOUR way to ATTACK me in a thread I HAVE ZERO to do with.

Eat a dick and die you fucking coon.
    test
  6. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

test
  7. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

but seriously, there's no need to get racist with anybody here.
    test
  8. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

Notice Rot was in here blaming ME for this thread, AND accusing me of being a man before I even KNEW this thread existed.... Think about that shit before you people try to blame me for everything. I can be dead and shit will still be blamed on me.
    For someone who complains about attention seeking you SURE give A LOT of attention to people who aren't around to even request it.
    "She's popular and well known so imma call her a guy to kill her 'buzz'." That's what you sound like coming into this thread attacking me when I have nothing to do with it. fucking kune.
    test
  9. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Lmao @ bigger name than I am. Hahaha, AND? Is that something you are proud of? You just proved my point.

I'm only trolling you, you dumb kid

And there was no need for you to make a thread pointing out there were 13 threads about you. Did you notice majority were created by the same person and they actually weren't about you?

This will be the last time I waste my time responding to your pretending to be a female ass.

And no, YOU suck MY dick and die from choking, you cunt.

:)

test
  10. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

Please prove I'm "pretending" to be a female... I'll wait. I wasn't "bragging" about it. Just stating facts.
    2 more things. If I didn't have to keep repeating myself to innercity, project failed abortions like Riot and the other people (who's name I forgot bc I don't remember 99% of you guys) my post count would be a LOT lower.
    And if you've been here since 2001 you need to shut the fuck up. That shit is terrible. The fucking Twin Towers were still standing when you joined. I was in 3rd grade when you joined. Put shit into perspective.

And Riot you claim to not wanna give me attention yet you're lurking HARD in this thread. Put me on ignore... oh you're a mod. Put me on FireFox VBulletin ignore then you fucking loser.
    Hulkshare.com Luxuria Star Mafia Music.mp3

does that sound like a man to you?
    Didn't think so. Fucking moon cricket. BE GONE! you're done for the night. I'll forget you by tmw.... but you won't forget me I'm SURE!! :funny:
    test
  11. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

and i made that thread before I read this retarded spam fest. me makin one thread tellin ppl to stfu about me isn't as bad as millions of ppl spamming threads about me making up lies. What would you people talk about if I didn't join here?

Nothing.
    test
  12. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

You have a nice voice :)

test
  13. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

:huh:
    test
  14. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

idk if you're being sincere or not but thanks.
    test
  15. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

15 pages?

...wow.
    test
  16. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

And the 1st 13 of those pages have no posts made by me.

Star Power.
    test
  17. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Star power?

I have a mic that doesn't want to work, don't have time for this....

...I'm too lost for this thread, sorry.
    test
  18. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

the voice is annoying as f*ck tbh
    test
  19. Mikaella Ocean

Mikaella Ocean Well-Known Member

test
  20. Temperanza

Temperanza Cunt

test