"Luxuria" Destroyed. R.I.P.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by MorgzyV8, Jul 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

Post up another pic, to me the eyes definitely don't match but maybe it's just that picture
    test
  2. Let It Go

Let It Go New Member

is this seriously going? i dnt care. This is just redundant... I'm banned and have ZERO interest in posting here and yall have spent the past week "researching". I don't even wanna tell yall to get lives because it's much worse than that. You guys are obsessed with wanting me to be a guy or a tranny.... No one had interest in "who i was" until people started saying I was a guy/tranny/dude. At that moment people have made 3 1000+ post threads gossipping and circle jerking.
    For YOUR OWN health....

Let. It. Go.

Why is so much attention being given to a BANNED user????

When you're banned you shouldn't exist anymore. I get more attention banned than unbanned....

LET.IT.GO.
    [youtube]5cfg2v38Brc[/youtube]

and no yall aren't worth the Misdreavus colored font....

LET IT GO!!!!
    test
  3. ErikForeman

ErikForeman Yung Fred Flint

She doesn't look like a tranny at all imo. I think that's yet another try to throw us off her trail tbh.

I don't really think the one in the video looks all that much like a tranny either to be honest. I know it's popular consensus but she looks like a female to me.

I may or may not throw up more. I'm not really trying to air her out completely, I just would like some answers from her. If some kind of confirmation doesn't get posted I'll post the name and let everyone else be the judge.

There is a connection between Stephanie Tavarez and this girl though. That's what raises the most flags. I'll wait for Craig to tell me what he thinks tbh.
    test
  4. ErikForeman

Okay, so I can just post the name and facebook link here and wash my hands of the situation?
    test
  5. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

Lux still in here winning
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  6. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

I need for his lame bitch/dude to be exposed
    test
  7. Let It Go

Let It Go New Member

i talked to craig.... he moved on. you should try the same.... I'm banned.... why do you care who I am?? seriously.. I don't spend ANY energy guessing who people who should be nothing but TEXT on a PAGE are OFFLINE. It doesn't interest me...

It's JUST THE INTERNET.....

MOVE ON.
    test
  8. Let It Go

Let It Go New Member

i wanted to kill off the luxie brand. i just got accepted to a new Uni. Luxie has wasted soooo many of my hours. now I'm letting Luxie waste everyone else's time.
    test
  9. ErikForeman

lmfao

you didn't wanna kill off shit. Messiah/Ghet/Craig decided to kill off your "brand".

I'm glad it was convenient for you though
    test
  10. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

ohhh boy...we in here.
    test
  11. Let It Go

Let It Go New Member

before all this shit went down i was talking about killing it off... maybe if you knew how to read you'd know that... oh wait... you don't post in AEH.... you're just here now to bandwagon.

They didn't kill off shit.... My whole Luxie thing was about being anonymous.... and hmmm I still am...

LOL
    test
  12. Let It Go

Let It Go New Member

btw erik.... you're keeping it alive by being the only one who gives a fuck anymore....

who is erik?? ppl i never heard of have too much interest in me.
    test
  13. Tradish

Tradish illest alive

so lux u wont answer some small question?
    test
  14. Let It Go

Let It Go New Member

im not answering shit for this site.... I'm done with it. i just find it funny this is still going on.
    test
  15. ErikForeman

Stephanie Balbuena | Facebook

Alright, I'll just drop this in here then tbh. It aint you so you won't mind I'm sure.

BTW: I've lurked the AEH since back in the days when you were developing stories to hide who you really are. You don't gotta be ashamed, honestly, I don't understand why you feel the need.

However at the end of the day, you didn't decide when you got exposed. Therefore you didn't "end" anything. Sorry, bro.
    test
  16. Let It Go

Let It Go New Member

ummm I havent been exposed..... :facepalm: maybe ppl dont wanna say who they are because it's a FORUM.. you treat forums as if they are real life....

summertime lost.
    test
  17. Big_Moose

Big_Moose wigger

yo luxie/louis go peep my thread and tell me how hot i am bro
    test
  18. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

Lux these niggas lame for still bein on your dick huh
    Biotch! You wish you had a phone like mine...
    test
  19. ErikForeman

I feel like I got some closure at least, so I'm good. This shit might as well be archived at this point.

We went through how many pages of this thread without her posting, and as soon as I post up the real photos of her she signs up again. That's called subliminal confirmation to me tbh.

You're right, Stephanie. This is "just the internet", so I don't see why it's necessary to spend so much energy fabricating lies just to navigate it. Take what your tattoo says seriously and be yourself, nothing's wrong with you tbh.
    test
  20. Let It Go

Let It Go New Member

ehh it's just the net.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.