Luxie Vuitton

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by Luxuria, May 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eyerate

Eyerate The Definition of Real..

test
  2. Eyerate

test
  3. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

forreal tho???

Her arse is clenching that bottle?? SHEESH talk about a dick breaker lmao

PEACE
    test
  4. ProfessorU

ProfessorU Legendary Russian Fresh

test
  5. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

Lemme break down your whole argument.
    I'm not the second girl posted. I was the girl BWHUN POSTED IN THE FIRST POST lying on the beach in a bikini..... Idk why you don't know how to read. He's actually posted a bit of my pics on here.

Troll language??? No that's how we type at CBOX. And I only type like that when I go into "ebeef" mode, which is a rarity.

About my race.... I didn't say I wasn't black. I said if you aren't a fat black girl sohh doesn't like you. I'm not a fat black girl....
    My mom is black (Virgin Islands), White and Dominican
    My dad is Colombian
    So yes I'll say nigga. I've been around for years so even if I was just a fake character, by now I'm pretty sure I have everything nailed. ;)

Please don't come at me with some weak assumptions thinking that you are doing damage.
    test
  6. Eyerate

test
  7. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

stop spamming my thread
    test
  8. Tom Truckle

Tom Truckle Re:Member

dont let them bother u lux

lets tc sometime

pm me ur num
    test
  9. Eyerate

test
  10. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

In case you missed it in the spamming

Lemme break down your whole argument.
    I'm not the second girl posted. I was the girl BWHUN POSTED IN THE FIRST POST lying on the beach in a bikini..... Idk why you don't know how to read. He's actually posted a bit of my pics on here.

Troll language??? No that's how we type at CBOX. And I only type like that when I go into "ebeef" mode, which is a rarity.

About my race.... I didn't say I wasn't black. I said if you aren't a fat black girl sohh doesn't like you. I'm not a fat black girl....
    My mom is black (Virgin Islands), White and Dominican
    My dad is Colombian
    So yes I'll say nigga. I've been around for years so even if I was just a fake character, by now I'm pretty sure I have everything nailed. ;)

Please don't come at me with some weak assumptions thinking that you are doing damage.
    test
  11. SiFu

CBOX?? how many websites are you on??

an 18yr old bitch does not know the innerwebz like you do....they dont use the slanguage you use.....a young dude on the other hand incoorperates all these internet memes and troll words/phrases when he makes up a character lol

We've had one of the best fool us before (Raw Memz) we wont be so easily fooled again!!!! lol

We study language and patterns, you gotta be on your game over here....and so far there's been too many obvious mistakes

PEACE
    test
  12. Eyerate

test
  13. SiFu

If BWhun already posted your pic....then why a fake one in your avy??

If you are already out there as a real person who exists as they say they do lol then why go on about protecting personal info on this 'luxia trademark' or whatever lol

The fact you treat it like that makes it even more obvious its a game character....something you get a kick out of....you get exposed and move the side show to a new common only to have to move again lol

PEACE
    test
  14. Eyerate

test
  15. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

Ehhh.. I was introduced to this when I was 15. I'm on 4 sites. The main site I'm on is ratehispanic which is like 70% female posters. Sorry but this isn't 1995. Girls aren't too dumb to use a keyboard in 2011. I don't really care about memes. I know like a few ephrases. Most of what I say that's slang is stuff I made up to be honest. I'm not trying to fool anyone. RileyFreeman who posts on here introduced me to this site. Its not like I googled you guys or anything. I was invited. Plus I saw BWHUN posting my pics so that was more reason to join. Please point out these mistakes? Because last I chcked, knowing a few net phrases didn't make a penis grow between my legs. BUT HEY IF THATS WHAT YOU WANNA IMAGINE THEN BY ALL MEANS!!!
    test
  16. Eyerate

test
  17. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

one of my FIRST posts here I said my avi was RIma Fakih, Miss USA... If you are too dumb to see that on your own that's on you. It's not a "fake" avi. Do you have YOUR pic as YOUR avatar? NO YOU DON'T! So why do I have to have MINE as MY avatar??? Like I stated I was INVITED HERE.
    test
  18. SiFu

See...that post has one kind of language, and others in this thread have another kind of language....

this post is 'trying' to be female while the others (perhaps subconscious) reeked of a dude trolling....

so this is your problem....and the reason people dont believe you....

Stick to one way of speaking.....either you drop n bombs all the time and use troll/meme language or you speak like you just typed....make ya mind up lol

That is not you in the pic.....

PEACE
    test
  19. Eyerate

test
  20. BasedDIGLETT

BasedDIGLETT KINGLETT

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.