Lush One vs Diabolic on twitter

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Krown, Jun 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. troubledwaters

troubledwaters New Member

I wouldn't call the song wack, mediocre maybe. The beat carries it well, I don't like the hook but it's tolerable, Plex impressed me and Lush wasn't that bad. Nothing about the song is offensive other then the first time you hear the chorus.

How good the song is isn't the point though, the point is that it's lame that Diabolic would start a Twitter-tirade on Lush just because he didn't like his song that obviously has an audience that Bolic just isn't a part of. Is it poppy? Yeah. Does that mean it's automatically bad? No. Is it grounds for him to tell Lush to stop making hip hop? Of course not.
    test
  2. PhilaTit

PhilaTit Well-Known Member

I agree with this completely, and it is the truth. Both of these artists music cannot be compared, Lush makes music that has no essence or importance, while Diabolic does the opposite and raises questions and awareness blended through a hardcore sound. We are talking about club music compared to conspiracy and political joints now, these are two completely different worlds..

I perfer Diabolics music more but if Lush doesn't want to make anything deep and mentally progressive thats his buisness, +'d your rep btw for the first comment that actually summed up this bullshit..
    test
  3. Rapid Reclaim

Rapid Reclaim A man above all else

Mookie i just went to delete what i wrote on your wall this morning about hating on lush and seen what you wrote im not even taking the piss when i say i laughed and actually realised i was like shit i am getting a bit stan here but hear me out

i seen all this shit getting wrote about him how he is a pussy for hitting espiv when espiv totally deserved to get slapped i think we both agree on that

and then i seen he is a mutual friend so i think i may be wrong here as you said before how you said lush is the homey but i thought i seen some shit you wrote about him a lot of shit but if it wern't you it wern't you

anyways i then took offence to as soon as i came on here you straight went at me, i went over the top

it takes a man to say sorry and so i am saying sorry as i am wrong

im not joking you opened my eyes when you wrote ''weh weh weh fucking stan'' i started laughing because i geuinunly found that funny as in i actually stopped and thought hold on i am going on a bit stan here i think lush can fight his own fights

let me know if them battles go ahead (5 on 5)

this isnt backpeddling this is being a man and knowing when im wrong so yeah i feel like a bit of a tit right now
    test
  4. NessaasseN

NessaasseN New Member

Umm not to interject again lol but you really should listen to more of lush's music like his music for dope runs album. It's basically in line with what you described which is why diabolic called him a sell out. You might like it, but lush's music should not be generalized like that he's a very solid and diverse artist. He does all kinds of tracks which is one reason I feel his music. I can't believe this topic is being discussed still.
    test
  5. PhilaTit

PhilaTit Well-Known Member

As the others stated Lush one was complete garbage on Molly and Plex did better than him, which I would never expect after seeing how great Lush did on WRC and how tight his flow is..Throw me a link to something different hes made to convince me otherwise..Also some of Diabolics older stuff is completely different from what we know him as, but thats just for the sake of argument in diversity...
    test
  6. mookie wilson

mookie wilson New Member

youre forgiven rapid backpeddle......its a 3 on 3 though

NCREDABLE/SCOTTIE P annnnnnd FARNUM? HEARTLESS? FOX?

vs.
    MOOKIE & _________ & __________________ stay tuned (BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS SOONCOME)
    test
  7. Rapid Reclaim

I think someone hit that person up who done the viral battle vids during the wrc's you know the cartoon version ilmac/saurus vs scorpion and sub zero but this time with either

lush and molly rigwald vs diabloic (since as he puts it stands alone)

or

Lush and plex vs Kdot

would be some funny shit to add a lil light humor
    test
  8. Rapid Reclaim

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/P4sdS8eTyAM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/P4sdS8eTyAM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Mookie this is you right in this cypher
    test
  9. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

This post was so British.
    test
  10. Throwed

Throwed New Member

glad this was reupped, so lush r u going to smack diabolic when u see him?
    test
  11. ILLEATYAFACE

ILLEATYAFACE New Member

do it lush u built for it brah
    test
  12. reznick

reznick New Member

rapid reclaim

congrats on your post

doing what 90% of these insecure lost souls cannot

(everyones like, "I hope im in the 10%")
    test
  13. Young Meta4ce

Young Meta4ce Some of y'all is racist.

Sounds like that nigga lush was talking about that good old mdma...that molly...lawwd...

Bolic is my nigga tho...I'm sure he wouldn't like some of the tracks I do now...

Lush and them seem like cool folks, but I feel where bolic is coming from.

Too much bullshit and buddy-buddy going on
    test
  14. Max Silver

Max Silver In the kitchen

I had to change pants after the tags.
    test
  15. Rapid Reclaim

No it was english and being a man is a good thing knowing when you are wrong is always a good thing otherwise you end up with a lot of mistakes as an old man and as i can't speak for you il just say im now in talks to try and battle mookie he is doing great things for battles and has opened my english/british eyes to getting involved it just happened by chance but im glad it happened so if he comes over which i do hope he does im even willing to help out with flight payments REAL TALK and that's if i don't even get to battle him

i got bars for him and il be writing again today but it's all good

big up NY i was there in 97 for st patrick's day just off times square (manhatten) in a hotel called portland square and was drinking in a bar called scruffy duffy's (at 17, booyaaaa my dad knew the owner for years) but they lost the lease or some shit and it is has now moved and been re-called lansdown road an irish sports bar somewhere near by
    test
  16. diabolicOOO

diabolicOOO how's ya wife & my kids?

really ? where you at ? who are you besides a faggot on the net poppin some fraudalant shit ??? i'll fuck u up on camera so we can show to ur lil online world that ur a fuckin clown with a net identity crisis, pussy.
    test
  17. buckfangs

buckfangs Active Member

test
  18. diabolicOOO

diabolicOOO how's ya wife & my kids?

and for the record lush is cupcake and my opinion is not hatin that's what pussies call it when u think theyre shit weak....lush is a slimey lil weasel but i dont expect nerd rappers and net battlers to know anything that actually happens in the outside world
    test
  19. BAdams421

BAdams421 New Member

You late, breh
    test
  20. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

somebody been googlin themselves tbh
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.