Lush One vs Diabolic on twitter

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Krown, Jun 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krown

Krown New Member

Found this entertaining...Diabolic basically said Lush is wack, lush took the high road though

To all the west coast grindtime cats if I were I would lynch my frontman @LushOne for that molly ringwald shit, that's embarrasing...

@LushOne you can't play both sides of the field, you wanna make faggot pop music then get the fuck out of hiphop

@diabolichiphop Wow I didn't know makin music had so many rules.. I thought it was for creative expression.. Ps- girls love my "faggot" pop

Hip-hop police from BK @diabolichiphop is tryin to pick on me :( am I under arrest? Isn't it better to get pussy then act like a dick?

@LushOne you're a real wise ass I'm serious you're wack as fuck as a person, artist and human in general...starved for attention homo

@LushOne why would I battle a glorified host/bitch ass sell out snake behind the scenes...hiding behind a coast, I stand alone ho.

@diabolichiphop Oh the irony.. Well anywaze I respect your craft tho homie.. Keep doin ya thing bro.. Don't think we've met b4 either. Peaz
    test
  2. InternalAffairs

InternalAffairs New Member

was there a reason why Diabolic went at him?
    test
  3. BinoSWI

BinoSWI Half Jamaikan Half Scouse

prefer 2 listen to pop shi than diabolic n the like tbh
    test
  4. Krown

Krown New Member

He thought the Molly Ringwald vid was garbage and basically said hes from an era where you call out wackness...

Doesnt Diabolic judge at GTNY events? I thought it was kinda out of line for him to make all this public, but oh well
    test
  5. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

And let the 12 page war begin!
    test
  6. Krown

Krown New Member

I cant front, this is entertaining to me...I like Lush and all, but I thought it was a matter of time before someone said something about the Rollin Rockers
    test
  7. TheOmega

TheOmega Well-Known Member

Did I like Rollin Rockers Music? naw

Can you Tell other people what's Hip hop and what's not? no You can't Its an Art? you can't define it nor control it you can only have personal likes and dislikes. Bolic was and is an Out of pocket nigga.
    test
  8. Crescent Swerve

Crescent Swerve Well-Known Member

wow finally an interesting twitter argument
    test
  9. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

lol u guys sound surprised. have u not seen Diabolic judge battles? lol

i actually checked out the vid for the first time after seeing the little debate.....im not going to front, i wasnt feelin that joint at all, the other rollin rockers joints are way iller, but this joint has radio appeal all over it i guess...i hope the album has more songs like that So There joint.

im a strong believer in calling out garbage when you see it/not sugarcoating wack shit, however, i dont really see or get why he's trying to go at lush on a personal level. calling wack shit wack is one thing, but becoming the "hip hop" police is corny. kinda like how ice t dissed soulja boi, as wack as soulja boy is, comin at him on a personal level was a fail
    test
  10. Krown

Krown New Member

I think its clear that diabolic doesnt like lush personally, the whole "person, artist, and human" comment was whoa...i think hes been waiting to say this
    test
  11. shutupngoaway

shutupngoaway New Member

lush needs to battle diabolic in grindtime

~battle could really solidify lushs status in the battle world
    test
  12. Elaquent

Elaquent Gill Breathing

well, thats what i mean. he probably already hated on him for Lush's mannerisms during hosting, and his crazy slang and all that....i think the fact that the song is so pop was just fuel added to the fire..
    test
  13. MisterE

MisterE Look @ His Face Now!

def seems like Bolic has some fuel we dont know about, seems like the molly vid was the heat that made him boil over after a grudge
    test
  14. ScimonomicS

ScimonomicS New Member

diabolic is mad that lush is now getting shine that bolic never really mustered up for himself.

at least the rollin rockers are trying some different shit. bolic's been writing the same songs over and over for a decade now.
    test
  15. ICE'ALINO

ICE'ALINO New Member

nah it has to be more to it then that. if thats the case he woulda went at lush a long time ago... seems like he disliked lush long before this song was made so i doubt it's becuz of lush gettin shine

i like the way lush brushed it off, he's a better man than me. i dont think i woulda brushed that off so easy

one guy is yellin while the other guy is laffin
    test
  16. Will Slaughter

Will Slaughter New Member

molly ringwald was soooo fucking garbage except when plex rapped. If anything it would have been completely out of line to tell lush it was good. Lush's "verse" was fucking disgusting and shouldn't see the light of day ever again. In these days good shit should be praised and wack shit should get fucking demolished. I also think that diabolics new album was 99% garbage so fuck a biased opinion
    test
  17. Will Slaughter

Will Slaughter New Member

a better man wouldnt have wrote a verse like that
    test
  18. jazegtnyvp

jazegtnyvp V.I.P. (BeastCoast NY)

I think anybody campaigning against somebody elses music is str8 hating. If what somebody else is doing is so bad, than respond by putting out even better shit yourself. lead by example.
    test
  19. Alterior

Alterior axe about me

That Molly Ringwald joint is trash though.
    test
  20. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

omg lush challenge him to a battle, he called you wack, he has to accept now!!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.