Lush is wearing Ugz

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Gramz420, Jan 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

I actually get recognized on the street too much.. To the point of annoyance. Every time I go out in public, weather it be in Cali, NY, or whatever.. It's "lush uuunnnooo!" Lol or at the very least "your that guy from grind time! I luv u" ..

I've done a lot more in the entertainment industry but the battle hostin is admittedly what has given me the most visibility, especially outside of France lol

Too bad I don't entertain u.. I guess u an uptight Limey faggot who don't get the culture err sum shit? My bad that im enjoying myself snd other ppl dig it so much, thr vibe i create.. Ill be at DF soon enough come holla WSup over there and take a pic w me, I don't bite u or fuk your gf I promise (not that u got 1)..

U AINT gotta worry bout me gettin noticed or attention.. What exactly have u contributed to ANYthing notable? I mean , beyond this interaction right here.

Imagine how cold I could break u down if I actually saw u.. as of now you just an atrocious screen name who's never been beaked off in his life..

Once again, u an anonymous scrub w a screen name based on an epic battle I helped put together (in guessing your somewhat new to the scene like 2012 and later) on a scene I literally God fathered.
    test
  2. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

Uggs>lugz btw.. X 500000000

But on the trill, drugs>uggs
    test
  3. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

I wonder how long youre gonna be doing this for...
    test
  4. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

What this thread?

Ooooo

As long as its successful for me.. This year alone has been my most successful this far in history and the way things are goin w KOTD especially out here.. I'd say your stuk with me for ATLeAST a cpl more years.

I've turned down 4 international trips already this year. They want me every where..

You never answered my question about loop troop in that other thread btw bruh
    test
  5. gregrieke20

gregrieke20 Well-Known Member

I tried saying "Let's keep it phonky" the other day. A couple of my black friends gave me this look like "c'mon bro...stop". I assured them I was only about 20% serious, but they simply weren't having it.
    test
  6. ghettonetics

ghettonetics remember, i got money!!

u should say keep it trill instead
    test
  7. gregrieke20

I'm pretty white bro.
    test
  8. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

Lol it's a Cali thing I think.. Not even used more by filthy minorities either .. Them Lilly whites talk that talk out here too.. Mainly just Oakland/the bay..

It's the blackest city on the West Coast.. Shit, it's basically the blackest city this side of KC/St. Lou
    test
  9. haze skunk

haze skunk Member

I would never wear uggz myself but you must hate your life if you're still hung up on that topic tbh

I mean who cares really ?
    test
  10. MRsalesman

MRsalesman Well-Known Member

I think i did?

Well i meant all threads like this...if someone says something negative you instantly go into defense mode and say the same thing every time. Maybe just copy from some old thread and have a standard answer about fucking/being humble and not fucking their gf, everyone loving you, your music, your fashion sense etc...just saying. It gets kinda old but maybe you still find it fun since there comes new people all the time, what do I know.

regarding Looptroop....i dont listen to them anymore, havent for a few years but its def a good look for you if you do shows with them. I only listen to Timbuk and one Adam Tensta song pretty much (out of these guys obviously)
    test
  11. gregrieke20

Lmfao
    test
  12. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

Word up salesman.. Yeah I do guess I need to grow out of clowning on this site but I get high and it seems funny at the time lol..

It's all in good fun for me.. I'm used to have polarizing reactions in ppl like all true characters and/or "great" artists..

The hype machine rolls on.. All abooooarrrdd!

Ps- word homie, yeah they are chill dudes and fasho talented .. I agree, Timbuktu & Tensta especially
    test
  13. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Theres a large number of people more important than you to the scene, they arent claiming they fathered the scene almost anytime anyone questions them on anything. You come across as so desperate. Dont forget that topic about vendetta where you got exposed for the liar that you are after you got called on all the bullshit you talk.

I dont get the culture because i dont like the way you act lol? Since when was the culture about attention seeking whores who cant rap wearing uggz?

Dead at getting your picture taken with lush
    test
  14. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

yeah i got exposed for lying..

thats y were havin this discussion right now..

im glad i gave birth to geniuses like u who really have stellar cognitive reasoning ability and can read between the lines..

also glad you dont have ahzbergers

tell me who these more relevant ppl are again?

and i guess the 150 or whatever ppl at blackout that bumrushed me for pics are lame as fuk yeah?
    test
  15. SuperNegger

SuperNegger Toe Tagger Type Negger

[​IMG]
    test
  16. AREpee420

AREpee420 ashy to classy

Hahahaha

"OMGGGGGG is that Justin Beiber?!!?...NO, Even better its LUSH FUCKIN UNOOooo!!!"
    *bitches start running towards him in a frenzy yankin eachothers hair n shit*
    test
  17. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

but they were all 14 and then i caught a righteous case and had to do 5 years in a Canadian prison aka a 5 star resort with daily seaweed facial wraps and spa treatments..
    test
  18. BravoC206

BravoC206 "Sheeeeeiiit" -Clay Davis

Damn Lush, I liked you before I started posting/ lurking here.. Since then, you just come off like you *need* to get recognition/ approval from everyone else. Engaging w/ trolls is NAGL especially when you're posting paragraphs defending yourself... Damn shun, just keep it short and sweet. You're letting us know these trolls are getting to you no matter how hard you try to play it off. I mean no disrespect by this post. It's better to be humble than come off as arrogant, Fren.
    test
  19. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

im just havin fun stuntin on these fukbwois

but they are so under my skin im suicidal pm me if your down to talk bro
    test
  20. Lush One

Lush One MR. CALIFORNIA

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.