Lupes Fiascos Album Is A Modern Classic

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by -Oz-, Sep 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

I don't think Kanye would have outshone(is that a word lol) Lupe anyway, atleast that's my personal opinion...

Lupe is a lyricist, and while I think Kanye is talented, I just do not think he can hang with lupe flow or content wise....
    test
  2. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

listen to Kanye's remix to Diamonds and then listen to Lupe's...

Kanye got his song took lol... they shoulda done that track together
    test
  3. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Both of you have good points. My point is that Kanyes presence alone, would make some think "oh he's Kanyes artist".
    test
  4. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

Looking at what Kanye did for commons career I'd say havin 'Ye on the album would've been a good thing...

then again Common is an established artist...

so eh.... [dunno]

Maybe they can do another song on Ye's next album...
    test
  5. dick&balls

dick&balls Doc Holliday

word to OZ!

my opinion on the record stays the same as i previously stated. but the song " The Cool " is one of the best songs ive heard this year. been in heavy rotation on my ipod. its one of those songs u cant bump in the ride ( unless its like on the way home from somewhere and its really dark out, and u pretty much the only ma'fuckA driving around ) but rather a better listen on the head phones. song is unreal.
    test
  6. THIEF

THIEF New Member

LOL@ this lengthy paragraph.
    I read none of it, but if it makes you feel any better, i'm sure you had lots of funny jokes that someone is bound to "LOL" at hahahaha =(

you're still a faggot tho, just like this Lupe stan faggot OZ

"lupe is great! but big L was weak" <--- i'm sure lupe is frightened by stalker types, StanOZ. fuckin cock sucker
    test
  7. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

lol at this fruit salad calling peeps faggots when he bumps Immortal technique and fruity ass JMT.....

homie u revealed ya sexuality the minute u mentioned GAY ASS JMT...trying to make peeps believe the cool guys listen to that weirdo music...fucc outta here, them niggas only appeal to fruits and nuts....ya moma should of let you drip down her chin like she does my nut when I bust in that bitches mouth....you "clown fuck"....lol

and stop frontin' like u aint read my response.....U got to the part about ya moma and got nervous like "do this ni99a really know my moms?"......lol tell that bitch mack daddy chipz wants his money!!!!

now put that cock back in ya mouth and CHUCH!!!!
    test
  8. dick&balls

dick&balls Doc Holliday

jedi mind tricks is pretty nice actually, and im not a " fruit " or " nut " lmfao sounds like a granola bar. immortal tek is gay tho. definatley agree with you there. but jedi mind is far from " fruity " when your rapping about agression and killing shit and you got stoupe as your producer lol
    test
  9. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

lol @ The shit you listen to, and calling Lupe "nerd rap". You really are 1 worthless human being.
    test
  10. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Lupe Fiascos album = Classic.

End thread with the truth
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.