Lupe Fiasco ; Anyone Hate Him? ...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Nu'maaN, May 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MLK_Jr.

MLK_Jr. New Member

Well pull down his pants and finish the job why dont ya
    test
  2. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

ok detroit water, nasty ass detroit river and ruge river.........blow fish die of the mumps in that bitch, but you were in there with some floaties and aerosol, and you came out lookin like pigpen..........i can't talk shit to someone from my area, so i'll be nice, but don't get putta line or i'll bring out my weaponary senor 7 mile, where i used to roast up tindell's courts back in 99..........whatcha know bout that
    test
  3. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

allow me to clown.....

Ive toured all over this god damn country with Blu, Ni99a aint in town enough to be a bum lol ...du' got his food, hotels, and every other need taken care of, man, Id love to be that kind of bum.....He was itunes rookie of the year, Vapors next 100, XXL loves the guy, some bum he is...LRG got him modeling they shit, ole bum ass ni99a..now your kind of bum is the kind of bum I just cant be....running with some dusty street gang claiming some fake version of a chi town FIVE/cali Damu, while working some dead end partime job trying to hustle my wack ass mixtape for a broke ass rec deal, typing on a preschooler's level, naw, can't be that kind of bum....

Blu will never Blow? if by blow u mean "suck", then yea, my dude aint no fagg like u, lol.....but if by Blow u mean succeed, than wrong, Dude is well on his way to becoming a star, and all that hater energy u putting in the air aint gon stop him......this is no diss to glasses(facts are facts), but dude has no buzz, and that's with major label promotion and mtv/bet exposure, so if blu has ten fans, glasses has four: you, weezy, baby, and mack 10...

with all that said I dont even think you have heard any of Blu's material, I'd bet my life on it........

this was fun. done.
    test
  4. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

I can respect that....
    test
  5. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

does for me, lupe's second lp was barely hiphop as far as Im concerned, and the first one wasnt no classic.....

to each his own, aint trying to persuade ya.....
    test
  6. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

lol...freebass you should put this faggot on blast and post up some of his mixtape, lol...you lucky I dont have a copy of that bullshit, ID have the H20 vs Blu thread up quick, hahaha, ole bitch ass.....We got more love in the D than u, lol.....
    test
  7. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

I don't get that, because weren't you willing to put Lupe as the greatest rapper of all time even though hundreds of rappers have more than 2 albums?

Or is that somebody else?

Below the Heavens IS greater than both of Lupe's albums put together.

And why do fans continue to rate rappers on albums alone??
    test
  8. Superman70

Superman70 edited

Well, no, I never thought Lupe was the greatest of all time.

But it's not the fact that it's only one album, I just wouldn't rate that album above Lupe's, so I was checkin to see if maybe there was something else I hadn't heard.

Granted, I haven't listened to Blu's album nearly as much as Lupe's, but impressions weren't as good as 'The Cool' (where I liked most of the tracks from the start and couldn't turn it off).

lol@ it being barely hip hop. Wow.

I rate most rappers on albums alone because I don't listen to many mixtapes and I don't go to live shows. As far as I'm concerned, they only exist on their albums. What else should I rate them on?
    test
  9. Anonmuz

Anonmuz Decepticons = Truth

None of you who have a disliking for Lupe is valid enough with their statments and complaints. You don't want to hear no one preaching to you - Lupe doesn't preach he speaks on facts, they're not his opinion. You want to hear some hood shit but ni99az already know whats goin on in the hood, even whites know.

NI99AZ DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY NEED TO KNOW!

why you think all that mainstream shit is played out? Cause they all talk about the same shit, there needs to be some type of calm to it, something these young, dumb ni99az can learn from if they listen and if you don't agree with that then you dumb.

I wanna know what really going on in this fucked up world cause you can't believe what we watch on TV, so the artist that got the cheese to go overseas and peep whats really going can let us know in stead of us hearing all these lies from this one sided media conglomerate.

We gotta educate our selves cause from reading the replies on this post all you should appreciate ni99az like Lupe, Cube, Common and any ni99az speakin on some real shit cause Lord knows you aint gonna get out there and do it.

Don't get me wrong I like that gangsta shit butni99az like 50 and his camp (with the exception of Buck), Dipset, and all these wack ass down south rappers (soulja boy, d4l and any other lolly pop soundin muthafuckaz) are just garbage to my ears.
    test
  10. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

You never addressed the reasons I gave for not liking him... such as his mediocre mic presence.

Message is secondary... and even when you present a message, you should still be entertaining... PE were conscious and they were mad entertaining... most of Lupe's hooks on The Cool sucked... and hooks can make or break a song... most of the beats sucked, as well... his songwriting, for the most part, is still quite amateurish.

Hip hop is like a woman... she has to be beautiful first, before I can approach her... if she ugly, I don't care what kinda brains she has.
    test
  11. Anonmuz

Ok I see why you a Lupe hater now... it's cool you protect ya mans like he yo lover and shit. If you feelin him so much and you toured with him I can respect that... but you talk about him like he put food on your table?!?!? WTF? and if he did and you ridin his tip this hard he deserve ya bitch cause damn you like praisin cuz! Uggh you don't need to say nothin else, I got you.
    test
  12. Anonmuz

Ok cool, but I like it for the message first then the song writting aint gotta be complex though c'mon. Lupe get mad love from real ni99az in the game. I like the tracks he picks, they fresh. I know you had to have been feelin The Love Below... Andre does it the same way when you think about it.

I think you just gotta go into to it with a openmind cause I was feelin the same the first time I heard Kick Push. I was like WTF but then I listened to what he was sayin and the beat was BANANAS.
    test
  13. Uzi_'The Fam'

Uzi_'The Fam' Krazed Familia

very well put. prolly the smartest thing said in this thread thus far.

no andre does not. andre is 1000 lvls above lupe as far as music goes. andre knows how to write amazing SONGS and still be extremely lyrical and appealing to a listener all at the same time. lupe has not mastered appeal or songwriting.
    test
  14. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

I dont hate Lupe I just aint feeling his shit all the time...Yet he does have some great songs
    test
  15. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

whoa
    test
  16. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

anyone on this board can tell you Im not a lupe hater, the furthest thing from it....I own both Lupe lps, naw homie, Im not a hater, I like some of dude's music, think he has some real classics under his belt.....Lupe the Killer and Streets On Fire being two of them.......naw truth is, I took a shit on ya face when u made that ridiculous statement about how Lupe is some sort of scholar teacher that we should all learn from, and now u got a grudge, ole bitch ass nigga, naw, I got you, you need not say another word.....

lol where did I ever say anything that gave the impression that Blu put food on my table? quote it......I went on that tour cuzz im also a professional emcee(no my alias is not mistachipz lol)...... fuck u mean lupe gets love from real ni99as? how do u know who's real? u dont know these ni99as you ole nut huggin banner waving cock sucker.....Unlike you, I'm smart enough to not need lupe as a tutor, lol, calling me a blu dickrider while u run around recommending Lupe like he's some new age philosopher...dumb ass ni99a didnt know what was going on in the middle east til lupe made "little weapon"....didnt know any world history til lupe made "american terrorist".....you need lupe to help you form a world view, fucking pathetic...then u attack me cuzz my mind isnt as weak as yours...typical faggot....news flash stupid, wikipedia has all of that info, u dont need lupe, lol.....save the insults and "Im a talk shit with absolutely no basis to back my shit talking up" for someone who's on ya mental level, Im like 30,000 feet up faggot.....

lol at chipz being a lupe hater and a blu dickrider, Im too real to be either one you faggot ass net nerds...
    test
  17. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

you ole huckabuck ni99a, fuck the message if the execution is ass...this is HIPHOP!!!! style first, substance later, yea it sounds fucked up, but that's the artform.....Dude never said his song writing had to be complex, he said lupe's song writing was amateurish, boy you like to twist and misinterpret until a statement fits whatever mold you want to misconstrew it to fit......

hold up, are u "H20" under another alias? lol cuzz u type almost as fucked up as he does, than again ya shit is a little too legible to be H20's, ya'll are probally like long lost retarded twins who were seperated at birth, you should look into that......haha
    test
  18. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

i think he's garbage.
    test
  19. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

see, i can respect that.....

why do u think he's garbage?
    test
  20. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

wow Anoumz, I really shitted on ya face with this one, I must say, haha.....
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.