Lucy you're a backstabbing cunt

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Ralph Pootawn, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ralph Pootawn

Ralph Pootawn New Member

So what "bitch moves" was I pulling over in AEH?

School me cause I'm drawing blanks here, matter of fact don't, I know just who I am.

You're a fucking fraud in every sense of the word, and have no room to talk about supposed "bitch moves".

The only reason most people here even give you the time of day is because they have this grossly unsubstantiated vision of you being some hot vixen.

I have a question, how does a female who looks as good as you don't disagree with (Left Eye anyone?) manage to not have a single pic?

Are you the first female on RM to not have a pic of herself?

What's the matter, tough times over there in England?

Don't answer.

You follow around the more popular posters of RM, especially over in AEH, yet ironically accuse me of trying to fit in, especially in AEH.

Are you fucking retarded? I try fitting on by calling people on what I perceive as bullshit? Anybody who remembers me since 2005 knows I've been the same person.

If anything, it's a trait and philosophy that has made me exponentially more enemies than friends but hey I must be trying to fit in with some invisible crowd.

Somebody who calls people on bullshit. Somebody who gives props where they are due. Somebody who doesn't hold grudges beyond the thread we may have a dispute in.

What's funny is you'll post some kiss ass post to AEH members, and they fucking ignore you 99% of the time.

You follow around specifically Alz, Nimrod, and Sneeze at the top of the list.

You're one of the fakest posters on this site, and numerous posters who will remain anonymous agreed with me on that off this site.

As soon as Sneez and whoever else showed you attention in 1 post out of 100 you forgot who your friends were, or maybe our understandings just weren't mutual.

The only "stunt" anybody could accuse me of was saying I was retiring posting and coming back.

And you know why I came back Lucy, because I was going through a rough time in my life which I even explained to you, literally having nobody to talk to while going through hard times.

But that didn't matter to you because you had RM figureheads to impress, rather than friends to help.

The same figureheads who only conditionally give a fuck about you based on this concocted image of what you look like.

I was under the impression I was one of your friends for no other reason than to be your friend but apparently that wasn't enough for you.

Obviously we were never friends, I gave you a little more credit than I should have in terms of character, it was a definite lapse in judgment, I blame myself.

Too bad you're a mod, cause I would have put you on ignore a while ago TBH, rather than watch you pathetically bow your head in subservience to the RM "in crowd".

Don't bother responding to me at all ever again, or PM'ing me (as you had many times) this is the official stating of what we both already knew but had never been said.

-Thrizzy
    test
  2. DaAlmightyDolla

DaAlmightyDolla Greatness

[youtube]qS7nqwGt4-I[/youtube]
    test
  3. BEEF Z

BEEF Z New Member

Preach on my brother
    test
  4. MockingDrug

MockingDrug Drugs no jutsu

Fuckin essay.

Jesus fuck, calm down bruh. You're gettin too angry, typing too much and caring WAY too much.

Take a xanax, whine about people hating you and fiegn leave again for a 'break.'

Sad thing is, I didn't even know you posted until you were throwin pity parties for yourself...over and over.
    Pathetic.
    test
  5. Ralph Pootawn

Ralph Pootawn New Member

TBH I've never thrown a "pity party" ever.

This thread was born of Lucy taking shots at me when I wasn't around.

If you're the same Drugs as I think, you're a lame 4 eyed faggot with 500 aliases who brags on cyber sexing with RM bicycles.

You have 0 room to even think about addressing me.
    test
  6. Jay Sin

Jay Sin Sin Luciano

thought you were done posting again. homie throwing a fit over an online female right about now. wow. where they do that @ bro? get your composure.
    test
  7. Ralph Pootawn

Ralph Pootawn New Member

Nah homie, I'm pissed about fake friends, this has nothing to do with gender.

And I never said I was done posting, I said I was taking at least a week long break.

I changed my mind, the break was shorter than a week, so sue me.
    test
  8. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

feme is a pretty good example of this

sexy lady with no pics on rm what so ever.. not sayin lucy is sexy as i've never seen her pics, but just sayin...
    test
  9. Riot

Riot The Dark Hero.

Damn!!!
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  10. Jay Sin

Jay Sin Sin Luciano

wait, is lucy your friend in real life? because if you're counting on friends on rm.com to be "real friends"; you must have forgot how fickle this place is my dude. remember, it's just about all internet personas on here.
    test
  11. Ralph Pootawn

Ralph Pootawn New Member

Really?

I though Feme did have pics around?

Wasn't she the one who got busted out fingering her self on cam?

Or is that somebody else?

Or she never showed her face?

Ah well, as I said this is all bred of somebody being IMO fake.

I have no problems with Feme, I never really felt she was fake, though I've never even said more than a few words to her.
    test
  12. Ralph Pootawn

Ralph Pootawn New Member

LOL no, we were just talking on line man.

Not real friends obviously.

But still I was going through a pretty rough time man.

I'm not a super social trusting type person IRL, so I keep a really close circle.

But my few friends IRL were pretty much on hoe shit for whatever reasons.

She was somebody to talk to and get stuff off of my chest.

Regardless of how much we didn't actually know each other IRL, talking to her was better than not having anybody to talk to.
    test
  13. MockingDrug

1. This thread is a great example of; Feel sorry for me while I whine and cry about someone "backstabbing" me on a message board.
    2. http://board.rapmusic.com/lipstick-alley/1242286-its-funny-how-hated-i-am-boards.html = Guys, people hate me. I'm awesome I get people to hate me. Clown.
    3. http://board.rapmusic.com/lipstick-...if-youre-lame-youre-going-ignore-off-rip.html = Delusions of grandeur that you matter enough to list who you have on ignore.
    3. http://board.rapmusic.com/lipstick-alley/1242296-god-shit-officially-lame.html = Guys, I'm cool enough to whine about it being boring. Considering I'm an one trick pony whose sole purpose for posting is to follow MLML

Yea,I do have glasses. Hardly wear em. Oh? I had cyber sex? I would've liked to be there.

Don't kid yourself, your delusions of grandeur is psyche evaluation stature. It's quite sad. The only claim to rm fame you have is following MLML around.
    Pathetic.
    test
  14. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

the 'stunt' I referred to had nothing to do with you going or coming back, you told me that off the board
    the stunt was in reference to your lil bitchmade post when someone asked for my pic.

so everything in the above post about you lacking judgement applies a little more to me wouldnt you say.
    test
  15. Konflikt

Konflikt ●○●○●○●○●○●

Wrap it up, B.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  16. L u c y

L u c y (Administrator) SWERVE

"You're one of the fakest posters on this site, and numerous posters who will remain anonymous agreed with me on that off this site."

wow....
    test
  17. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

What post Lucy?
    test
  18. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I just read this while listening to a sick ass beat and it made you sound incredibly bad ass.
    test
  19. MockingDrug

Did anyone actually read the initial post?
    test
  20. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.