Lucid dreams

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by Geedorah, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Anyone have them?
    I used to before, but lost the ability, now Ill try to do it again.
    Started with watching horror movies and shows just before I go to sleep, so far its going good, can remember my dreams and they are getting better.
    test
  2. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

i've only been able to control one of my dreams, or the only one i remember.

i was moving entire trees from their roots and levitating them towards my enemies.

felt like a proper fucking bauss, that's the only one i had control over.

:numaan:
    test
  3. Geedorah

Geedorah King

I could do anything I wanted, was flying around, going through walls, fucking every chick I wanted. :arsyeah:
    test
  4. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

that's awesome, my mind didn't take long to figure out it was a dream, and that's where it stopped.

i've had sleep paralysis before where i've been on a broom flying through graveyards and cemeteries.

:numaan:
    test
  5. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

yea im in pretty good control of my dreams
    test
  6. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

Ive done it a few times, its great. I didnt feel like i was really getting good sleep though when it was happening.

feels like with normal dreaming you still get a bit of a rest. But every time ive lucid dreamed it felt like i was barely sleepin
    test
  7. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

A cough drop under my tongue before I sleep has been the best method for me, surprisingly. I learned that when I had a nasty case of bronchitis.

But yeah, there are much better methods than watching horror movies. Keep a dream journel, write about your dreams whenever you wake up. Just write, don't worry about grammar or sentence structure or cohesion. Then practice reality checks throughout the day. Ask yourself, "Am I dreaming?" Then check to see if it's real or not. In dreams, we can't read, so read a text. In a dream, when we do a one eighty turn, we wind up somewhere else, so try that. Or wear a wrist watch or check the clock, then check it a second time. In dreams, the time is never the same twice.
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

I lucid dream all the time.
    test