Lp - vs - Payback >Bible topic debate thread

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

That is not correct. Hebrews wrote them.
    test
  2. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

You know the Roman Piso family invented Jesus right?

The Whole New Testament, the Church, and Christianity, were all the creation of the Calpurnius Piso and his family... who were all Roman aristocrats.
    The New Testament and all of the characters in it, Jesus, and all the Josephs, and your all Marys..... all the disciples, apostles, Paul, and
    John the Baptist -- are all fictional

The Pisos created these stories and the characters and they even tied the story into a specific time and place in history..... they connected it with some peripheral actual people, like the Herods, Gamaliel, the Roman pro-curators, etc.
    But Jesus and everyone else - involved with him were created as fictional characters.....
    test
  3. Ass Napkin Ed

Find out about the Piso Family
    learn what Tacitus and the Flavian Rulers were up to
    test
  4. Coup d'état

The Romans did create Jesus after their god Zeus, even his doctrine is pagan. Jezus is a pale imitation of the true Messiah. The authenticity of the scriptures is not in question, whereas your understanding and zeal against your creator is.

You have much to learn. I can tell you are new.

Also I am currently working on your ELOHIM and EL answer. Let's do that one then we can pick this up. One thing at a time. I have so many discussion right now that are hanging out to dry...gotta take one thing at a time.
    test
  5. Ass Napkin Ed

i have much to learn but your working on an answer for me? cute
    The scriptures and authenticity is definitely in question as i know none of them (let alone existed) but wrote any of the books they are named after in the NT

but are we addressing this?
    or are we talking El and Elohim?

also Zues is Greece - Jew-Peter is the Roman on - as well as Mithra - which Rome stole from Persia
    but all Bull Gods, representing the Sun
    God is usually always symbolized as a Bull or Ox

why do you think Moses is throwing around Ox blood to bless people with - lol
    The 1st baptism in the Bible was conducted by Moses....who used ox's blood to baptize the people with

Haha - God is a Bull
    test
  6. Coup d'état

I will be covering some of this in the EL topic. Try to relax.

You have not been taught. First learn how to study and not to share lies.
    test
  7. Ass Napkin Ed

you cant call me a liar - without exposing the lie
    what did i lie about
    ox blood? lol
    test
  8. Coup d'état

I'm not calling you a liar, because you really believe what you post up in ignorance (not knowing)

You have to deprogram man, and learn truth. Go back and research everything you've been taught. Start from scratch. Finish coming out of your deception first before you think you can teach others.

The EL/ELohim answer I will give you should shed light on a lot of your notions and questions...soon enough I'll post...working for this evening.
    test
  9. Ass Napkin Ed

sounds good
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Looks like my secret weapon was revealed and this debate has taken a different course so now I encourage coup and ass napkin ed to continue this debate, but i must say, that the debate against the bible is much stronger then the debate for the bible based on empirical evidence and common sense,

the arguement for the bible is based on to much faith and pretend for it to be credible but i do appreciate the efforts given and i will keep an open mind thanks you two for hijacking, bigpayback wasn't doin to well anyways
    test
  11. Coup d'état

@lyricalpriest

You talk out of your heart and your own understanding. Fall back to listen and learn. Keep silent and things will be revealed to you.

There is no debate on the scriptures. Only understanding is limited and that perception is there...there is no strong argument against the scriptures.

There is strong evidence and a argument that the pagans and the Gentile nations have taken the scriptures and made them fit their pagan mindset....this is seen today. And a lot of you and Ed's arguments comes from this false dichotomy. Gentiles have inherited lies. That is their inheritance as they sit in control of the world doing YAHUWAH's will. Do you know what an inheritance is ? That's a deep thing man.

you got to get a basic understanding of scriptures to even understand the world man, but if you don't this will not even make sense to you at this point. You think you do, but you don't. I know this biased on the understanding you have and what you post.
    test
  12. Ass Napkin Ed

you mention - YAHUWAH - is that your God?

which way do you wanna go with this?
    shall we bring down the Tetragrammaton
    and see the origins of your Pagan God?
    test
  13. lyricalpriest

maybe im a fool, buy maybe i've learned how to identify the truth, either way god has forsaken me and it feels like neither him nor me want reconciliation b/c he doesn't offer it, and I am not permitted to attain it, therefore i am cursed.. and if im cursed b/c i was born imperfect with out the strength or grace i need to see clearly then I AM SO MAD you have no idea. but i don't think thats the case i believe that the GOD is opening my eyes and soul to the true essence of my self and the universe..
    test
  14. Ass Napkin Ed

God is a 'He'
    meaning God has a Penis?

that was the first lesson of our brainwashing as kids/baby goats/little rams and lambs
    :surebro:
    test
  15. lyricalpriest

i only do that out of habit, iah i dont think god would be male or female but possible both
    test
  16. Ass Napkin Ed

Well, westernized thinking - EL means He or Him (he that is hidden) more accurately

EL also means 'The'
    because 'the' is short for Theos - which is God

so God had a sex change over the years - now God is a He
    He - used to be a broad

a Sexy ass Goddess

calvinohreally:
    test
  17. lyricalpriest

if ur arguing god is a woman, im not convinced tbh...lol
    test
  18. Ass Napkin Ed