Lp - vs - Payback >Bible topic debate thread

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

not what i was expecting, but ok.
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

let's just forget about it
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Ill be back on this tonight, to finish nailing your coffin.
    test
  4. Coup d'état

test
  5. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Me coup

I cant wait to move into my next point
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

Well go ahead and make ur arguement. if what u posted is not it.
    ur the one bringing a case against the bible, im defending,
    So if theres more to ur point, make it.
    test
  7. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

Hint: You can't. No matter how sound and logical your argument is, one can always say, "Oh yeah?! Well GOD is magic, so there!"
    test
  8. Coup d'état

you mean into your next copy and paste.

That's the problem with you noobs and the truth. You get on youtube and its paradigm across the net and think you are on to something with your newly acquired hood knowledge. Some people just can't handle the word.

Shows how much you do not know. Of course no offense to ya.
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

Tonight the gloves.come.off..i been on my phone.. Tonight ill go into detail in the sickest bible myth
    test
  10. TheBigPayback

I always post from my phone.
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

*In John 8:32 Jesus says "And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."

*Could the "truth" be that the Romans were the authors of the NT, and by knowing this you know what free people know and hence are no longer enslaved?
    so far in this debate I feel; with out a doubt, I have proven that the bible teaches us things about the God that are irrefutable, and can only be dismissed as "god has a meaning for everything he does that we can not understand" but this is not enough for any rational thinking person.

for my next topic before i start really droppin bombs is this:

Jesus says God is going to hell.

Apparently God is going to hell.

In Matthew 5:22 Jesus says: "but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire." And in Luke 12:20 "But God said unto him, [Thou] fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee."

I basically translate that as; Jesus says that 'he who says "thou fool" shall be in danger of hell fire', and then God says "Thou fool". So, God is in danger of hell fire!

So much for the internal consistency of the divine word.

This is either a joke, or an deceptive error.

And ye shall know the truth.

Either way, the inconsistency proves that the NT could arguably not be the divine word of God...
    test
  12. Coup d'état

@lyricalpriest, Hebrews wrote the so called letters and testimonies in the so called NT. Not Romans. Though, the writers knew and spoke Greek. At the time, Ysrael was under Roman authority.

First, the NT is not scripture. Yes it is very valuable fore it bears witness to a lot of things, especially Messiah's doings on the earth. It is record. Scriptures are and will remain the so called Old Testament. "NT" is important history, even the letters of Paul.

Fool, that is to say you GRACELESS WRETCH. What is meant here is that if you call your fellow man a graceless wretch without the possibility of salvation you are in trouble yourself...because we all need salvation. Nobody is better than the next. Don't look carnally at each other, but in the spirit. Anything else is enmity against YAH.

Let's read the entire verse brother:

Matthew 5:22

But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgement: and whosoever shall say to his brother, RACA (vain fellow) shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say Thou fool (that is to say graceless wretch), shall be in danger of hell fire (lake of fire).

Let's look at the orignal Greek in the concordance to see the real meaning:

Raca: Strong's G4469 - rhaka

1) empty, i.e. a senseless, empty headed man

2) a term of reproach used among the Jews in the time of Christ

Fool: Strong's G3474 - mōros

1) foolish

2) impious, godless

As you can see you took this way out of context and forgot the historical situation, of whom was speaking to whom and why. Yahshua was speaking to people, not just popping off randomly. Context is key and you cherry picked this verse to build a doctrine in your own heart.

//
    Moving on...

Let's look at Luke 12:20 "But God said unto him, [Thou] fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee."

First, you have taken this verse out of context too and have privatley made up your own interupertation. This verse is part of a parable. Let's get that to gain understanding and knowlge with context of what is being said:

Luke 12:16-23

16 And he spake a parable unto them, saying, The ground of a certain rich man brought forth plentifully:

17 And he thought within himself, saying, What shall I do, because I have no room where to bestow my fruits?

18 And he said, This will I do: I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods.

19 And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.

20 But YAHUWAH said unto him, Thou fool, this night thy soul shall be required of thee: then whose shall those things be, which thou hast provided?

21 So is he that layeth up treasure for himself, and is not rich toward ELOHIM.

22 And he said unto his disciples, Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat; neither for the body, what ye shall put on.

23 The life is more than meat, and the body is more than raiment.

^Right there brother in verse 22 and 23 is the real understanding to the verse you posted in proper context. Don't be so quick to speak.

Be quick to listen and slow to speak until you are able to teach. Otherwise you are making a fool out of yourself pretending to know scripture. You are a babe. You are doing what Christians do best: cherry pick verses out of scriptures and build doctrine upon them out of context and privately.

YAHUWAH tells us that line must be upon line, precept must be upon precept, here a little there a little to understand his word. I hope you have been edified. If you have questions concerning scriptures just ask, don't act a FOOL and presume to 'debunk' truth braised on your ignorance (not knowing)

Much respect to you ach.
    test
  13. Ass Napkin Ed

Ass Napkin Ed DC - 19th & Benning Rd

Great Job - Both of you

adding to the latest - Question -

Does God want People to Go to Hell

answer - NO

1 Timothy 2:3-4
    God our Saviour; who will have all men to be saved.

2 Peter 3:9
    The Lord is ... not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

answer - YES

Proverbs 16:4
    The Lord hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

Romans 9:18
    Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
    God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned.

So Now, which is it?
    test
  14. Ass Napkin Ed

wait - are you calling these Romans...Pliny, Justus, and Piso - Hebrews?
    test
  15. Coup d'état

What is a Hebrew Priest ?
    test
  16. Ass Napkin Ed

type -o
    question fixed above ^^^
    test
  17. Coup d'état

To find your answer you will have to have knowledge of the verses you singled out...now, do you have an honest question? Perhaps I can help you with what scriptures teach. If I don't know I will not say a word or presume to sound correct.
    test
  18. Ass Napkin Ed

but arent you presuming you are correct now?
    test
  19. Coup d'état

Can you tell me who are Pliny, Justus, and Piso ?
    test
  20. Ass Napkin Ed

sure - these are all the writers of the new testament - all Romans

Arrius Calpurnius Piso
    Proculus Piso
    Pliny the Younger
    Justus C. Piso

and a few other Romans
    test