Lp - vs - Payback >Bible topic debate thread

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Oh ye of little faith...

Lot was a rightous witness against Sodom and Gomorah after delviering BOTH cities out of the hands of their eneimes, out of their sure desctruction at the hands of the other nations. he was sent their to cry against that city, as it is written.

Lot was used to teach and cry against that city and have them repent from their transgressions.

Make no mistake, the other nations at that time knew who YAHUWAH was, they knew of his fame...

Transgression against the Most High is a serious thing...who are we to say to our creator, why have you done so ?

Isaiah 45:9-13

Woe unto him that striveth with his Maker ! Let the posherd strive with the postheards of the earth. Shall the clay say to him that fashioneth it, what makest thou ? or thy work, he hath no hands ????

Woe unto him that saith unto his father, what begettest thou ? or to the woman, what hast thou brought forth ?

Thus saith YAHUWAH, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands cammand ye me

I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I; even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

I have raised him up in righteousness and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith Yahuwah of hosts.

Sodom had time, and a deliverer in Lot.

In fact, Abraham cried unto Yahuwah to spare the city even after they knew and were forewarned to get right...

Genesis 18:23-33

And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked?

24 Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein?

25 That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?

26 And Yahuwah said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.

27 And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto Yahuwah, which am but dust and ashes:

28 Peradventure there shall lack five of the fifty righteous: wilt thou destroy all the city for lack of five? And he said, If I find there forty and five, I will not destroy it.

29 And he spake unto him yet again, and said, Peradventure there shall be forty found there. And he said, I will not do it for forty's sake.

30 And he said unto him, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak: Peradventure there shall thirty be found there. And he said, I will not do it, if I find thirty there.

31 And he said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto Yahuwah: Peradventure there shall be twenty found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for twenty's sake.

32 And he said, Oh let not Yahuwah be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake.

33 And Yahuwah went his way, as soon as he had left communing with Abraham: and Abraham returned unto his place.

In truth Jason, we all need to be delviered...

Join yourself to Israel and take the fathers name in spirit and in truth...seek him while he still can be found.

Let's go back again to Isaiah 45

verse 17-21

17 But Israel shall be saved in Yahuwah with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

18 For thus saith Yahuwah that created the heavens; Elohim himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am Yahuwah; and there is none else.

19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I Yahuwah speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.

20 Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations (this would be you me and all Gentiles and outsiders to the covenat): they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image (cross and Mecca stone etc), and pray unto a god that cannot save (jesus).

21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I Yahuwah? and there is no Elohim else beside me; a just Elohim and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

The Messiah, Yahshua, means YAH's slavation.
    test
  2. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

i would consider it not only incredibly cowardly to offer his daughters up for rape to save the angels (if he was that serious about saving them he should have offered up himself), but incredibly twisted that his priorities were "ok, i can deal with my daughters being brutalized so long as god's messengers are alright."

you're right that most people wouldn't make that choice. things like morality, empathy, and loyalty to one's family would get in the way of making such a choice.
    test
  3. Coup d'état

Such foolishness

Read the scriptures and find out what happened biased off what's written. Not after your ignorance (not knowing) and emotions. You all act like he wanted to throw his daughters out to a pack of wolves to be murdered. That is foolish considering nothing of the sort is implied and not what actually went down...you can't privately interpret the scriptures to suit your evil heart. No where is it written he wanted to offer up his daughters to be raped...no where is it written that Lot was in any situation to have to save the angels. You have to use reading comprehension and context to take in the entire situation.

This really happened.

Nothing happned to his daughters...nothing of the sort which is in your minds. Imaginations of your heart.

What's incredibly twisted is y'alls heart. (I anit' trying to sound or be holier than thou...I understand we are all men and women here.)

This is exactly what we are warned about, and this is exactly what has happened before. Israel was destroyed for lack of knowledge and understanding, and it looks like many you are doing the same thing. It's no wonder you are like babes still not weaned form the breasts.

Be fair.

Exercise some wisdom.

@reggie jax what's up man ? long time no see. How is you ?
    test
  4. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

The act of murder is rampant in the Bible. In much of the Bible, especially the Old Testament, there are laws that command that people be killed for absurd reasons such as working on the Sabbath, being gay, cursing your parents, or not being a virgin on your wedding night. In addition to these crazy and immoral laws, there are plenty of examples of God's irrationality by his direct killing of many people for reasons that defy any rational explanation such as killing children who make fun of bald people, and the killing of a man who tried to keep the ark of God from falling during transport. There are also countless examples of mass murders commanded by God, including the murder of women, infants, and children.

More Rape and Baby Killing

Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children. (Isaiah 13:15-18 NLT)
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

1)Murder, rape, and pillage at Jabesh-gilead (Judges 21:10-24 NLT)
    2) Murder, rape and pillage of the Midianites (Numbers 31:7-18 NLT)
    3) More Murder Rape and Pillage (Deuteronomy 20:10-14)
    4) Laws of Rape (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)
    If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.
    What kind of lunatic would make a rape victim marry her attacker? Answer: God.
    5) Death to the Rape Victim (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)
    6) David's Punishment - Polygamy, Rape, Baby Killing, and God's "Forgiveness" (2 Samuel 12:11-14 NAB)
    7) Rape of Female Captives (Deuteronomy 21:10-14 NAB)
    8) Rape and the Spoils of War (Judges 5:30 NAB)
    9) Sex Slaves (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT
    10) God Assists Rape and Plunder (Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB)

ALL APART OF GODS PLAN
    test
  6. Coup d'état

So foolish I am not even going to bother...you cats sound like children.

@lyricalpriest you are a confused soul brother. (no disrespect, I have no isssue with you.)

You post in one thread your love of YAHuwah, then the next you post your hate.

What is going on is that you are so unlearned and have no idea what you are for or against. You are lost without direction.

A double minded man is UNSTABLE in ALL his ways.

You are unstable dude and very immature.

Bring out one verse of the mentioned above if you want understanding. Pull one, then we can go to the next. Only post if you are truly seeking understanding on what's written. You are putting on a show, a busy body. A man pleaser. Grow.

Isaiah 28:9

Whom shall he teach knowledge?

WHO ??? WHO ???

and whom shall he make to understand doctrine?

WHO ????

Them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts

In other words, men.
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

i loved the fact that song u posted pointed out the mistranslation error and the revision which is the original, which leads me to believe a lot more aspect of the bible are perverted and leads me to hate the god of the "bible" and the real god who ever or whatever it is is not the god described in the bible and the only way to find out is to search and still you'll never have absolution until. well u have absolution.
    test
  8. Coup d'état

You are lost. (I say this out of love)

If you need help just ask, instead of posting and ripping copy pasta from around the net. And if you do that, get your doctrine straight. You copy/paste conflicting information frequently and pass it off as your unified understanding...at least find out where you stand, because your actions say otherwise. Humble down. Nobody is a genuis. That myth has been established by the rebirth or Renaissance by evil men, where celebrating the ehphora of the individual as our new gods and idols is the status quo.

Satan has successfully deceived the whole world. It takes understanding to know it.

Seek understanding, gain knowledge. Your emotions and feelings of what you want to be true is not evidence that what you think about the Creator is correct and has no baring on reality or what is going to pass. It just shows how much you do not know. . . and to understand means you can truly rejoice, I mean TRULY rejoice at what YAHUWAH has done. Without knowlge and understanding, he remains a imaginary friend by default deception.

Yah spoke it, it comes to pass.

HALLELUYAH
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

If god curses you will you not curse god back?
    test
  10. reggie jax

reggie jax Well-Known Member

maybe you should read the post i was responding to and then get back to me. you know, the post that suggests it was a great display of faith to offer his daughters to a horde of rapists (for what purposes other than rape, i couldn't possibly tell you) in order to spare having to give them god's messengers. you know, the post you cosigned with an "amein." but yea... i'm totally taking shit out of context right? how twisted of me.
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

Whatever your religion, so long as you can admit that it is mythology, you're fine. You can still believe it -- you can believe it 100% -- but you should still be able to say 'Oh, sure, I know it's mythology. I mean, it could be complete horseshit, for all I know. But I enjoy it.' That's fine.

But the second you CAN'T admit that it is mythology -- just like Zeus or the Mormons or the Druids -- your religion has crossed the line into mental illness. You should then back away until you're grounded enough to deal with potentially dangerous thoughts of invisible beings and whatnot. And you should do this because it's the right, decent, and humble thing to do.
    test
  12. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

This makes no sense, LP.

How can you "believe it 100%" but then say "it could be complete horseshit, for all I know. But I enjoy it."

put

the

blunt

down
    test
  13. Coup d'état

1 Reggie!
    2 what's up
    3 cosign
    4 profit
    5 ?????

apologizes you right man...I gotta cool it.
    test
  14. lyricalpriest

checc your rep Jason. and then reiterate what you mean completely.
    test
  15. JASON ANTHONY

Reiterate what? How could you have faith in something that you know could be wrong?

Seems to me like you should put faith in something a bit more sound.
    test
  16. lyricalpriest

you see what im saying is, people claim religion to be provable, and solid fact when in fact it is theory based on FAITH which you admitted so lets look at the definition of faith:

FAITH: Strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof

if we have SOLID PROOF then thered be no need for faith but since we dont have that we must accept that we exercise our FAITH when we choose to believe in mythological unprovable malarkey..

so again would you like to explain exactly the point you were making b/c i fail to see the mark that your projecting to hit.

Diz2
    test
  17. JASON ANTHONY

Sure, buddy.

People with faith believe what they believe as truth despite the definition.

I guess were you could totally fuck my mouth on this is if I were to say, “I have faith that Pittsburg will go to the Super Bowl this year.” I may have faith, but I know there is a strong possibility of failure.

When it comes to spirituality, I just see it as an entirely different story. Life, death, and life after death are a bit more severe. I know there are posters like Busta who don’t worry about it, but even he has faith that nothing bad will happen, and I think he truly believes that.

I guess what I’m saying is, the type of faith you’re describing is truth without proof. I would never follow any dogma if there was even a hint of falsity. That’s where I disagree with you.

My man-love for you is the only truth you can have faith in, my brotha.
    test
  18. lyricalpriest

well, i understood from jump what you were saying, i almost thought it was a rhetoric question at first so i had to pull reaction out of you to get the real point you were making and it infact agrees with what i was sayin but you just put it in a little bit nicer terms.. and i agree with what you said that if there is a hint of falsity then automatic red flags should be poppin up which i fear most people (sheep) don't want to accept.. all im sayin rather u believe or not one thing is for sure we gotta deal with eachother and learn eachother as society and to do that we must forget everything we learned and "see" eachother with a pure view.. a fresh lens. when people talk about mythology like it is reality that is called mental illness sorta like that person with multiple personality disorder who actually believes that its imaginary friends are REAL
    test
  19. JASON ANTHONY

What you need to try to remember is that Christians look at non-Christians through the similar lens. If you believe the earth was created by happenstance, you’re an idiot for not opening a bible. My parents always make comments about non-believers in that fashion and I always call them on it. Outside this board (where we seriously discuss it), I do the same when a non-Christian (or non-Mormon) makes allegations about how “mentally ill” someone of another faith is. It’s disrespectful imho.

I do see what you’re saying, but there are definitely people of faith with goods heads on their shoulders. I wouldn’t go calling them mentally ill.
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

oh ok i see fair enough.. sorta like callin retarded mentally challenged or inept.. its nicer way to put things. but i totally see where your coming from makes perfect sense. my bad to anyone if i came of pretentious
    test