Lp - vs - Payback >Bible topic debate thread

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Apr 12, 2013.

1. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

I brought this to my dad’s attention.

He said God chose them because they were stiff necked.

I have a stiff neck every morning, but you don’t see god parting water for me.

I think what my dad meant was god wanted to make an example. He did that by choosing the black sheep of the middle east. Kind of like the movie She’s All That, but with an entire race of people.
    test
  2. JASON ANTHONY

And on the Sodom and Gomorra topic, I’m disgusted that god would save Lot after he offered his daughters to the crowd. Seriously? Fuck is wrong with him?
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

not only that Lot was seduced by his two daughters and had sex with em right after ... what the hell.. Kind david killed 3 philistines a DAY for ten years straight. he was a brutal savage murderer. You kno the guys throne he took u know why he was cursed b/c when he invaded a small village he didn't KILL EVERYTHING he took a few goats and kept a few strong men as slaves.. god wanted him to murder all the children woman and men and animals in that village. the fuck
    test
  4. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

When you live by the law you die by the law. God's law is perfect. Man is not.
    test
  5. Alias3000

Alias3000 Well-Known Member

The Children of Israel are the apple of God's eye, the rest of the nations nothing.

So what if King David killed 3 dirty African phillistines a day for 10 years?

If God says to do it, get'er done. This is why the world is so fucked up now, because disobident Israelites allowing these filthy nations to rise up.

Our job as Isrealites is to Rule the Earth in Righteousness, NOT let all these dogma piss ant religious cults rise up.

This is also why the Israelites have been beat down and taken into slavery and captivity by ALL the heathen nations over the hundreds of years because we disobeyed the Most High and allowed the heathens of the world to rise up.

Now that the Demon nations are risen up, they "think" they got the upperhand over God's people the Israelites, but the Most High ain't gonna let that happen.
    test
  6. ChromeDepot

ChromeDepot Member

I'd like to see Payback defend this...because it's a pretty disgusting viewpoint that the bible promotes, but i've never actually seen someone proudly talk about it. "We are the chosen people, we will rule the world, and we're guided by God". Remind you of anyone? Maybe a certain mustached leader that killed a few million people?

Why did God choose the Israelites? What makes them so special? Why choose a group of largely nomadic and uneducated herders over the much more advanced civilizations in the Orient?

The very idea that God has a "favorite" is a scary proposition and it opens the door to racism. It's the same exact fucking bat shit crazy stuff that Hitler promoted.

In this thread...Payback was supposed to defend the Bible and prove that it wasn't, among many other things, racist. You popped in and made this wonderful post and basically obliterated any chance he had of defending that fact. Applause is in order.
    test
  7. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

@lyricalpriest, as much as I admire your honesty and I really do believe you would stand and see the salvation of Yahuwah if you were learned, you are seeking to find answers, this is sure.

So many of us are ignorant (not knowing) of what the scriptures are actually saying. Satan has truly deceive the WHOLE WORLD as prophosised in Revelations 12:9. The whole world is deceived and falls under mainline Christianity or other false religions (Islam, athism, Scientology, Mormonism, Hinduism, new age etc), it is VERY unfortunate.

The condition of the world today is defiled and weakened. Why ? Because we have, according to Isaiah 24:4-6 :

"The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world langusisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth to languish.

"The earth is also defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgre3ssed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant. There hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left"

The "old testament" is scripture, it is our instructions of life. The sick world we live in is because of a mentality like yours running rampant. Open rebellion against the Most High. ALl religions mentioned above, teach this as doctrine. This what they all have in common. That the law of Yahuwah is unrighouss, yet we complain about how void our condition is!

The laws given were not given all willy nilly. YAH is smart (boy, what an understatement).

For example, Yahuwah commands His children not to eat lobster, shrimp, clams etc...they purify our water naturally. Now since we eat them like no tomarrow we have to buy water in bottles and risk drinking defiled water.

Ask yourself, where did you learn this vain thought process against the Most High ? From men or from the Most High ? From doctrines of devils or from true Ysrael ?

There are few men left who are learned in the ways of Yahuwah. Find them. learn. Grow, then teach others and serve your Creator in spirit and in truth.

Now ask yourself, is the "old testament" totally ridiculous and unnecessary or is your understanding not quite there yet ? Could this be a possibility no ?
    test
  8. Coup d'état

@JASON ANTHONY

Maybe your respect and rebellious mindset aginst your Creator would change a bit with some knowledge and understanding of what happened with Sodom and Gomorrah.

What is not taught is that both Lot and Abraham delivered both Sodom's and Gomorrah's Kings out of the hand of their enemies in wars just prior. Lot and Abraham were a strong witness against these two cities.

Yahuwah did not act unjust or drunk in blood. He gave them judgment after allowing them time to repent, having already known wrong from right after the aforementioned witness against them by Lot and Abraham and after YAh delivered both cites from their enemies.

Same with Egypt, same with the seven nations in Canaan. Yah gave them plenty of time and in each instance his judgement was perfect and just.

Brother, now ask yourself if your understanding is limited in knowlge or the Creator is not just ? Ask yourself if you have learned scriptures from the world or from his priest nation ?

You don't have to answer.
    test
  9. JASON ANTHONY

You missed the entire meaning of my post. Now sure how you missed the part about Lot pimping out his daughters to the crowd... but yeah... I've pretty much gotten over the whole "Sodom and Gomorra were wicked (and gay) so they deserved it" thing. I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t like a few nations swept off the face of the earth, present day.
    test
  10. Coup d'état

@JASON ANTHONY

To help you understand Lot can you please provide a witness against him from scripture that indite him biased on what you said about him giving up his two daughters ?

this will be a good lesson if you do want understanding on it. If I don't know I won't say a word. Don't want to appear correct.
    test
  11. JASON ANTHONY

It’s in Genesis Chapter 19, bruh.

Now behold, I have two daughters who have not had relations with man; please let me bring them out to you, and do to them whatever you like; only do nothing to these men, inasmuch as they have come under the shelter of my roof.
    test
  12. JASON ANTHONY

tbh I wish that dude would have looked back
    test
  13. Coup d'état

Yahuwah did not chose the children of Ysrael today.

He made a covenant with Abraham biased on his faith, it was accounted unto him as righteousness. His name means father of MANY nations. For many nations and peoples will be blessed through his seed. Messiah came out the lions of Ysrael, the children of Ysrael today came out of Abrahm's great grand son Jacob.

The children of Ysrael are waking up today and even Gentiles are being adopted into the covenant by them.

White Christians are not the true church. you must go to the common wealth of Ysarel. There you will learn. beware for the many false teachings and camps.

The children of Ysrael are to deliver you out of transgression and into knowledge and understanding of YAHUWAH.

If they are doing less than that and acing according to the world and after foolishness, go on and find a righteous Ysraelite teacher....I see none here.

YAH said his children Ysrael (all the son's of Yaco) were a stiff necked people. They made light of his word and were put inot captivity until this day.

As it is written, so it is.

Sorry to tag your post, im not picking on you but using your thoughts to express mine. I hope you are ok with this jason.
    test
  14. JASON ANTHONY

You're fine. Thanks for shedding light.
    test
  15. Coup d'état

The men in the streets were homosexual and wanted the men in Lot's house to know...ie meaning to have sex with. They were not interested in women. Lot probably knew this.

He never did put his daughters out in the streets. Even if that was his intention for whatever reason, please consider my post.

Even if you want to find something against scripture and something against this chapter to justify your disdain, could it be possible that you are wrong here ?

And remember, men and women of the scriptures were real people like me and you. This book is not a faith book. It is history. No man sins not. To cast off the entire word because a real person in the scriptures might of acted wickedly is a bit harsh and pretentious. We all need deliverance.

We see many unrighteous acts of men in scriptures. Men are desperately wicked in heart, who can know it ?

I see people all the time cite a person or an event that was unrighteous go down in scriptures and get all bent. While in the same breath okay evil actions of our country our our own behavior. There is no such thing as "biblical times" ...rather it's history and we are still in "biblical times'

I hope this puts a new presective into your mind bro.
    test
  16. IAmBenT

..and on the giving of the daughters.

I feel like its really great FAITH of Lot to offer them, knowing that the men outside wanted to violent rape ANGELS, for crying out loud. The story is there to point out the flat out LUST for male ass that these guys had, so strong that they turned down two virgins. Sometimes you gotta take into account the original audience for these stories too.

Nowadays of course we can look and say, Fuck Lot what an ass, so quick to give up his daughters. but you gotta have alot of faith to say "alright, fuck it, let me give my daughters to this pack of rapists because no matter what Im not going to give them THE MESSENGERS OF GOD ALMIGHTY". not saying Lot was so great but how many people you know would or could make that choice, sacrifice their daughters to keep what is Holy from being defiled?
    test
  17. IAmBenT

and Coup is dropping some insightful stufff!

*pulls up a chair*
    test
  18. Coup d'état

Amein Bent....Lot had TRUST in what was spoken, in what YAH said was going to happen. He harkened to the voice of his creator, by the word of the ones sent by him. Something a lot of us would not do and instead listen to the traditions of men after the rudiments of the world.

Yah does not speak directly to reveal himself. He speaks by the mouth of his prophets. He is looking for faith, belife and our willingness to follow and seek him.

Messiah said while giving a parable about the importance of the word out Yah's mouth in Luke 16:

"If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead"

It is by the mouth of Moses and out mouths of the prophets we are to know YAh's will for us. Fore he spoke to them. These words are written in the book that we are taught to ignore, thinking it was "nailed to the cross" after the hearts of men.

Jeremiah 17:5-10

Thus saith YAHUWAH; cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose hearth departeth from YAUWAH.

For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shll not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.

Blessed is the man that trusteth in YAHWUAH, and whose hope YAH is.

For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it ?

I Yahuwah search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

If you think you don't need YAHUWAH and are doing "well" in life...just remember you will be given according to your trust and belief. It will catch up to you.

As Messiah said, bless those who are poor for theirs is the Kingdom, blessed those who thirst after righteousness for they will be filled. Bless are the meek for they will inherit the earth...
    test
  19. JASON ANTHONY

The Angels could obviously watch their own asses (pun intended).

I could never give my daughter to a crowd of horny homos. I don't give a fuck what sexual orientation they were. They were obviously sick fucks. I don't care if they were threatening to rape Jesus himself.

What I meant by my initial post was, why spare Lot? He was no saint. Probably why he stuck around sin city so long. For example: I love the strip clubs in Portland, but I would never live there. That place is messed up.
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

If god asked me to kill his creation bc it was imperfect id have to bow and ask the father to take my life bc I can not destroy his.creation only he can the hand that giveth can surely taketh away.

I hear fhe faith arguement and the obediance but murder is not easy infact I believe its the one sin that is the hardest too commit for most people.

Some may argue what those men of god were doin was sanctioned by god himself bu t I really doubt a god who speaks existence into reality needs petty men to eradicate sin instead god can over come evil with love dark w it h li gh t. If god didnt like what he seen he can snap his fingers.and end it. But instead he not only stoppes snapping his fingers he stopped sending an gels to serve messages and stopped givin man revelation. We realized slavery isnt necessary when will we shed the raciam sexiam a nd authoritorism too and live in love? If the whole world ceased sinning theded be no good or bad .. In order to have rightesnouss u have to have sin. If god is trully all powerful and loves us then whats he gonna do about it besides wait for tge right time?
    test