love is not bliss

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by junio sixnine, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. junio sixnine

junio sixnine hasta la victoria siempre

to each his own. Thats just you. I know Im not the only person who would feel completely fulfilled by being loved. To me, thats the main purpose of life. I dont really understand how you can "love" someone and say its not enough...doesnt sound like love to me... sounds like a crush, or someone you like alot.
    test
  2. double ML

double ML Guest

i can relate.

i had a female friend i was close with, we ended up fallin' in love with each other, but i figured because of my job, we couldn't be together. she moved on, and is now engaged.

took me a good while to get over it.

the guy she's engaged to is in the air force, so apparently the distance thing didn't matter.

i wish i had tried to make somethin' happen.

you live & learn i guess. i just hate learnin' the hard way.
    test
  3. -LikeWise-

-LikeWise- Is the Name...

now you question whether i love my girl?

come on now...

im 22 years old, not some teenager, i know what love is and I know what it means to me.

self love is the best love....and thats what I meant by being loved by someone is not enough. you need to love you. even if that shit sounds fruity.... you know what I mean... love is not enough because it takes more then love of someone else to make you complete...

what if you arent pursuing what you want... or living the life YOU want....but you have a loving relationship....

are u still gonna be 100% happy with your life?

I wouldnt be....
    test
  4. double ML

double ML Guest

self love= masturbation[abs]
    test
  5. -LikeWise-

test
  6. junio sixnine

junio sixnine hasta la victoria siempre

Im not questioning whether you love your girl...Im just saying it doesnt sound like love to me. Im saying that it sounds like we have different ideas on what love really is.

I feel you on the loving yourself thing. Its important, yeah...but finding someone else is just as important, and it can make yourself feel better about yourself too.

this conversation is starting to get cheezy as fuck.
    test
  7. -LikeWise-

i love my lady, yup, yup, i love my chiiiick

if we broke it down, i dont think our opinions would be different.

i agree on your last statement.
    test
  8. -LikeWise-

lmao @ you adding that

. im thru.
    test
  9. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

ur in love @ her cuz she dosent share the same feelings

u have no idea what its like to be in a loving relationship w/ her

like i said ur sad and u might be fucked for life

like ol boy said u might have mental problems cuz its not normal
    test
  10. Vulgar

Vulgar 80s baby

so this is why your candy ass is on anti-depressants eh?...lemme find out you lettin some pussy run your whole sprit in the ground...wtf kinda shit you on and you probably a young boah like 19...
    test
  11. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

"Get over it" is way easier said than done.. People don't realize you can NOT control your emotions and you can't stop caring for someone b/c they don't care for you.. Don't you think that if he could he would instead of being in this zombie-ish state for the past 4 years? It's harder for some people than it is for others..
    You will get over it eventually it just takes time. Just do the best you can to live life and have fun..
    And I dont mean to step on toes but Im moving this to LD b/c it will get better responses there..
    test
  12. Blaine Fontaine

Blaine Fontaine property hustla

it got moved to Ladies Delight...because the females will not be as hard on him
    not because of "better responses"
    people in his life are probably holdin his hand pattin his head
    tellin him awww it will be aight
    thats some bullshit man up homie
    i know a broken heart is hard to get over (so ive heard) but 4-5 years nigga you just got some mental problems
    and you had em wayyyy before babygirl came into the picture
    she was just lemon juice on a stab wound
    test
  13. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

OK you got me on that one..lol
    test
  14. -LikeWise-

damn, well put...
    test
  15. SeeSon

SeeSon New Member

Here's the thing, its not her that you actually "love". You have this attachment for her because she is something that you wanted, and once you realized you couldn't have it, you began to attach your self worth with obtaining her or the thought of being with her. You have to realize that you deserve someone that wants to be with you. If you continue to associate your worth with whether or not a specific person wants to be with you, then you will never be happy, and never attract anyone.
    test
  16. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

true dat
    test
  17. samii so sexii

samii so sexii ..sunkist siren..

That's the MF'n truth!

You were who you were befor homegirl came into the picture in that scope. You can be that person again if you want to be that person again. No, you can't control how you initially react to something, but you know that you're only unhappy if you want to be unhappy, or you only stay mad as long as you want to stay mad.

Like for example, my ex would do sumthin to piss me off, but then he'd want to talk to me, but i wouldn't want to talk to him because I wasn't done being mad...I wasn't ready to be cool with him again, because I wanted to stay where I was emotionally.

You can control how something affects you in the long run. Take back control of your life and do what you used to do before her. Now, if the things that used to make you happy don't anymore, then you're letting this girl consume your life, and that seriously is a form of depression. In that case, you need some serious help, medication, therapy, or prayer. I hope it all works out for you.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.