[LOUNGE] The Worth Tank : Week 6 Rankings

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Lucifa, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

lucy man handling his gavel and sentencing his judgement...womp womp...

you luc...i'ma have an article, predictions, and breakdowns done within the hour.

i'ma see if someone wants to be interviewed, but if you got your stuff done we can easily have a mag up today.
    test
  2. _KDP_

_KDP_ Active Member

lol @ you having a pussy fit. grow a testicle dammit. just cuz someone brings it to your attention in the public forum instead of a PM dont mean theyre attacking you personally. if you're a mod, you have the responsibility to deal with public complaints.

aint nobody saying your a shitty mod, but if the members of the league dont agree with the rulings you want them to say pretty please in a private message?

sorry brah, that's acting the bitch.
    test
  3. Got Life?

btw kdp...it's still not 2 full lines on my screen...

just an FYI for ya.
    test
  4. _KDP_

_KDP_ Active Member

its two and a half lines on both my monitors... 17" and a 19" with 1280x1024 res. standard text size.

if it wasn't two lines on mines, i'd have dropped it as soon as Lucifa said that was the reason.
    test
  5. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

it's not a fit .. it's truth ..
    I have 2 already ..
    I care not whether it's in the forum or PM ..
    yes .. I'm a mod .. go read the rules thread .. Mod word is FINAL .. and anyone that keeps going and going after a decision has been made and clarified/justified risks a suspension just out of a Mod's "fuck you" ..

I never said anyone did .. I said I have shit going on and I'm still putting as much effort as I can in to running this league for you guys ..
    I repeat .. I care not whether it's forum or PM .. after a decision has been given .. drop it or get dropped ..

fixed .. and yeah .. w/e ..
    test
  6. Got Life?

i'm on the HP L2045W and it's just short of 2 lines.
    test
  7. Quriosity

Quriosity Moderator

i side with KDP, the vote seemed valid imo

his vote was worse in my match, not length wise but in explanation he mainly said he voted for sacrifice because he liked his mechanics in which case my mechanics were also well done, also he claimed to understand Sac's verse which for the record I have yet to read so this is not to shit on Sac in any way but many said they didn't understand it and Eles showed no proof of understanding, i would challenge him to explain if i cared but i don't

and that goes for his breakdown of my verse as well, just seemed as though he didn't really read the match but read the votes and skimmed the verses and wrote some bullshit

my point is that he's just a bad voter, seems to follow voting trends and what not, but since its far too tedious to determine whether each vote is competent, based on length alone i found his vote to be satisfactory as it exceeded the limit

deducting dots from a vote is just ridiculous in my opinion

but that's my peace, because in the end i'm with whatever luci says i suppose
    test
  8. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

If TheReturn was here to close threads .. Jimmy would have lost more votes .. cos TR's widescreen is ruthless for the lazy voters ..

Table fixed .. and it was a bonus I had to fix it .. as the 'gold' was a different shade to last week's table .. so that got fixed too ..
    test
  9. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

lol .. I didn't deduct the dots .. but even with them .. it's short of 2 full lines ..

the rules don't say anything about the 'quality' of vote .. that's on you whether you feel his vote was bullshit .. and then it's up for 'discussion' so to speak ..

I had PM's complaining about Jimmy's votes too .. but apart from length issues .. it's hard to disqualify his votes based on his 'opinion' ..
    test
  10. Jimmy Eles

Jimmy Eles UNREGISTERED USER...

far as being a quick reader i usually read as soon as something is posted when im on here..plus i had strep throat all week so i was on hear alot ..but aint feel like fuckin voteing ....just reading...came back and ill admit ..i read some verse's a few days ago n just did a quick skim back over em.....or already had who i was gonna vote for in mind...i was still semi sick when i was voteing ..so i was just trying to knock out the bare miniumum....last week when i was droppin 5 - 7 lines noone was talkin shit on my opinion...far as sacrifice goes....i usually take a story over mechanics...just in my nature..but i really loved the flow n `the use of multi's n it wasn't like it was just a bunch of good mechanics not saying shit......as far as reading votes..i make it a point not to read other peoples break downs where as i dont want it to subconciously influence me...and to me sac's peiece was about what he always writes about....the evolution of man that is more of a regression the evolution and how the goverment holds us back n tries to blind us from the truth....conspiracy theory shit.....it was more in topical form tthen a story though..

and you won anyway dude stop bitchin..in other battles unless mechanics n use of multi's overwhelmed me i went for whose story was better and who had better imagery n emotional depth to charecters.....

it is the story tellin league after all ........
    test
  11. Jimmy Eles

oh n my bad..in kdp's jawn when i was typeing it in the quick post it was 3 lines...i tend to put some dots in to serate thoughts.....my bad..next time instead of giveing a honest opinions i say

kdp - okay flow, good content,skeme was okay nothing special,you had a nice build up to a funny story...

then quote 4 lines a my favorite and have 5 lines to my vote.......

sorry bout that..aint know thats how i was spose to cut corners here..now i know..
    mean i say what i have to say on a persons verse..without draggin it the fuck out...cause i was fuckin sick ...

and if i was following trend ..i would of voted for you....seeing as you won...and had more votes...
    test
  12. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

I use dots to seperate 'thoughts' myself .. that is not the problem .. but your feedback is very bare minimum stuff .. and since the rules are the rules .. I have to disqualify the ones that just don't cut it ..
    test
  13. Got Life?

Q, the fact that you allowed tek's vote in your match is also bullshit...pan that crap ass vote out and you see he maybe gave Sac one line of breakdown at most...

I think Tek is a more questionable voter than Jimmy...

In fact...I think much like a drivers license...tek needs to re-prove his coherence to be allowed to vote...until then revoke his rights!
    test
  14. Got Life?

yea...i'm notorious for my ... policy.

and quoting 4 lines would still only have your quote as one line.
    test
  15. Jimmy Eles

nah i understand...i really dont care if the votes count....i just came in to see the rankings and its 2 pages long in the lounge debating over how i voted
    test
  16. SacriFICE

SacriFICE TRUspeak

Wow...

Well my verse is up already. I'm in this for the writing, not the winning/losing.

Cheers my friends.
    test
  17. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

that's cool .. thanks fuck you're not one of those to argue the fuck out of something like this .. good shit repping you son ..
    test
  18. Got Life?

Lucy I sent you everything.
    test
  19. _KDP_

_KDP_ Active Member

lmao... seriously?

nigga fuck you. suspend my nuts in your mouth.
    test
  20. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

how about you stick your nuts on ice and move on .. your problem has been dealt with .. get over it ..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.