[LOUNGE] The Worth Tank : Week 6 Rankings

Discussion in 'The Rapmusic Storytelling/Topical League' started by Lucifa, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

[​IMG]

Welcome to Week 6 of the RSTL Divisional Format.
    This is The Worth Tank, where your stats are displayed and discussed.

This is how both divisions rank now:
    [​IMG]

DF:WK6 Match-Ups:

[​IMG]
    .:pain:. (Champ) vs Vern Acular vs Atheist

Got Life? vs nom de plume.

1. Lucifa vs 2. Bonnie Bathory
    3. Jimmy Eles vs 4. Saga
    5. basic|s|kill vs 6. TeKneeK
    7. DaAlmightyDolla vs 8. oNeiRiC
    9. 3-Planes vs 10. -Atreyu- vs 11. BaySick

1. Cormier vs 2. Scatterboxx
    3. _KDP_ vs 4. Eye-Rime
    5. Sound vs 6. SacriFICE
    7. Chin Kwon vs 9. Restproof
    8. Khoi NguJin vs 10. MC M-16 vs 11. Lotus

test
  2. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

Was going to split the 3-ways down but I have a feeling this MC M-16 is a no-show ..

And people .. don't forget to fucking alternate in your check-ins if you want the best chance of an open battle thread ..
    test
  3. .:Pain:.

.:Pain:. Futurely J. Keeper

Bastard, why does it keep getting harder for me?

It's like you mother fuckers are trying to make me lose...
    test
  4. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

Archives fully updated ..
    test
  5. _KDP_

_KDP_ Active Member

WAIT A MINUTE...

How in the hell does Jimmy Eles vote for me not count??? I don't care what he did to get the extra point in the last 5 battles he voted on.

Y'all have three mods, it's not hard to do what I just did...

Check his first votes out- they are ALL spread out over consistent time frames.

How do I get penalized 2 points because he made a last ditch effort to get an additional point???

Cmon fellas, step your MOD game up. You volunteered for the role, do a little research instead of making snap decisions.
    test
  6. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

shut up .. the rules are clear .. 2 lines minimum per mc .. it's not about his time frames .. he had 3 votes disqualified .. including a vote for me ..
    test
  7. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

Updated the Rules thread after a merge with the DF Explained thread .. (basically got rid of all the info that explained wk1-wk5 as it serves no purpose now) ..
    test
  8. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

btw Lucy, you •••'d me a point...early bird + 5 links + win = 4 pts...11 + 4 = 15.

thx.

and did ya'll honestly count tek's vote in the ath vs vern match?...he lumped his shitty retarded crap together just to make it seem like he was almost there line wise...but he barely gave even 1 line of crit per verse.
    test
  9. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

hmm .. my bad .. the big spreadsheet has you on 15 .. dunno why I hit 14 on the division table .. will fix that asap .. sorry ..

and as for Tek's vote .. it really was a 50/50 decision .. he had just over 4 lines and did refer to both verses/writers within .. so he marginally got given the nod ..

Q let a few slide though .. I did fix up some results due to Jimmy's insufficient breakdowns ..
    test
  10. Got Life?

i just think it's funny that KDP got fucked over on a technicality whereas atheist got the benefit from it...if you lump up jimmy's vote it's longer than tek's...

read the vote...no way you can call that a sufficient vote.
    test
  11. _KDP_

_KDP_ Active Member

^ hate vote......lool....

nah but umm....

lotus.....- your flow and skeme in this jawn was really tight so it made it a very easy read...generic piece but there isn't really anything that hasn't been done at least once so that dont matter much to be..you did okay with the emotional aspect of your charecter..not much imagery though...

kdp - lol it was a funny story ...built it up nice......flow was off in some part...one line would be 12 syl...next would be 16....just in some area.....it was a good read from the story stand point but once in a while it threw me off....

vote - kdp - told a better story ....

looks like 3 lines per mc to me sparky. it's not a great vote, but it is a legit vote.
    test
  12. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

kdp - lol it was a funny story ...built it up nice......flow was off in some part...one line would be 12 syl...next would be 16....just in some area.....it was a good read from the story stand point but once in a while it threw me off....

^ is not 2 lines .. no matter how many dots he puts in ..
    test
  13. Vern Acular

Vern Acular 12x RSTL Champ

hey lucy you gave me no extra points

i posted early +1
    voted on 5 +1
    and a tie is still a win +2

i started with 15 +1 +1 +2 = 19

even though tek and jimmy were iffy
    test
  14. Got Life?

yeah KDP, it's technically not 2 lines.
    test
  15. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

it's not exactly hard to write a vote.

each verse, on average, is about 40 lines long.

you can easily critique that, quote a few dope lines, and comment on the overall standard of the verse in two lines easily. and if you can't do that, then you're a fuckin' dumbass.

by the way; the champ match looks awesome.
    test
  16. Atheist

Atheist Storyteller

also, should vern not be on 16 points, and myself on 11?

the match ended in a draw, but we both posted 5 valid voting links.
    test
  17. _KDP_

_KDP_ Active Member

lol@ the dots, i just noticed how many were in there

kdp - lol it was a funny story, built it up nice. The flow was off in some parts, one line would be 12 syllables, next would be 16. Just in some areas though. It was a good read from the story stand point but once in a while it threw me off.

that's his vote cleaned up. Not sure yall monitor size but on mines thats still two lines.

y'all stealing a win from me on a technacality, but whatevers clever.
    test
  18. Vern Acular

Vern Acular 12x RSTL Champ

oh and i checked the archives im (5-0) i never lost a match a tie is still a win it always has been...
    test
  19. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

a tie = 0pts .. no gain no loss ..

I can re-check points tallies (won't affect ranks anyway in cont/champ matches) .. I woke up and jumped online before even munching any breakfast .. trying to get shit clockwork in here .. don't hate on lil (pretty unsubstantial) mistakes that may occur ..

if something is brought to my attention I will certainly look at it and fix things I feel need doing so .. like GL?'s point error .. but if something stands in my opinion .. i.e. KDP's points and Tek's vote etc .. drop it .. or face my wrath ..

I do this shit for you guys .. giving my time to it .. you wanna bitch like little girls .. find a new mod to change your fucking diapers .. or sign the fuck out .. neither really fusses me right now .. I have my own mad shit going on .. and I could do without feeling I need to fill my 'obligation' to you guys .. but I am still here doing it .. so stfu or stfo ..
    test
  20. Lucifa

Lucifa Viva La Eva

double checked .. wtf @ the big spreadsheet not reflecting the division spreadsheet .. (well .. vice versa) .. but Vern =16 and Ath = 11 ..

I was trying to get shit done too quick this morning (thanks to Sac stressing away cos his verse is already done lol) ..

a tie still = 0pts ..
    and a tie is neither a win nor a loss .. so records stay as is when that happens .. or you can have 1 W + 1 L .. I'm not with a 1 W for a tie .. like it or lump it ..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.